The Zwivix Thread

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
did anyone else get them? :blink i remember you telling us :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nope only he got them (Huge lie)

:XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I thought this was supposed to be Meet Zwivix Thread. Let's not change this to a Hang Out Thread, we already got one. It's on v8 now, I'm sure you guys know all about it.

So, Zwivix. Describe to us your image of a perfect cellphone. :D
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
have ya missed me? :D
Yes, we always miss you pirate :D

school eh? that sucks.. although i cant help but to miss it..

geh, thats like the only thing i regret in my life, that i didnt act diffrently in towards school :shakefist
So you didnt do so good when you went to school?

yeah right spelling. but you don't know how to spell pikachu? :blink :wtf
Well I only knew about Pokemon when I was little, I remember when the first season came out, I think I was in fourth grade when the Pokemon thing started. Some people say that it would not be so big, that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were gonna be bigger...Well we see how that turned out.


FAILED!:p
Yup that one was the one XD

I thought this was supposed to be Meet Zwivix Thread. Let's not change this to a Hang Out Thread, we already got one. It's on v8 now, I'm sure you guys know all about it.
Lol. There you go Ichi *Hears whip crack in the distance*.

So, Zwivix. Describe to us your image of a perfect cellphone. :D
Well the perfect cellphone would have music,camera,internet,able to call,gps, universal remote control, garage door opener, heart rate monitor, and able to make you fly :amuse. That would be the best cellphone ever!
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whats up Z-man?
What new mangas are you reading?
What mangas have you thought about reading but keep putting them?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yes, we always miss you pirate :D
awww :luv
So you didnt do so good when you went to school?
not really no, slept in class, took smokebreaks whenever i could, almost always had my mp3 on so i didnt really listen to what anyone said, from the age of 14 to 19 i didnt do a single homework assignment... stuff like that -_-;
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Whats up Z-man?
What new mangas are you reading?
What mangas have you thought about reading but keep putting them?
Not much, Just been doing school work last week, well I did start reading My Hime im amazed by it...

Ive thought of reading One Piece, Grantz, Initial D, Black Cat, .Hack, and many others. I almost caught up wit Naruto woot im on 350, thinking I've read from ch 20!

awww :luv

not really no, slept in class, took smokebreaks whenever i could, almost always had my mp3 on so i didnt really listen to what anyone said, from the age of 14 to 19 i didnt do a single homework assignment... stuff like that -_-;
Wow, thats actually harder t do than do work, you should get some kind of award for that :amuse.

I listened to my music the last few months of High School, since I was laready in a college and I didnt care about High School anymore.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Wow, thats actually harder t do than do work, you should get some kind of award for that :amuse.

I listened to my music the last few months of High School, since I was laready in a college and I didnt care about High School anymore.
an award eh? well, it wasnt a total waste to do it then :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hey zwi~chan!!! :glomp you're finally back! you've been gone for so long! how'ya been?

Well I only knew about Pokemon when I was little, I remember when the first season came out, I think I was in fourth grade when the Pokemon thing started. Some people say that it would not be so big, that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were gonna be bigger...Well we see how that turned out.
aww... i was addicted to pokemon when i was younger!!! :XD i bought everygame on the gameboy even though they were the same... :oh -_-;


zwi said:
Well the perfect cellphone would have music,camera,internet,able to call,gps, universal remote control, garage door opener, heart rate monitor, and able to make you fly :amuse. That would be the best cellphone ever!
we're halfway there then :XD we have the i-phone... -_-; well probably one fourth way there....
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
an award eh? well, it wasnt a total waste to do it then :D
Yup it never is a waste, you always get something out of your actions.
hey zwi~chan!!! :glomp you're finally back! you've been gone for so long! how'ya been?
I've been working on my research paper...stupid paper!!!

aww... i was addicted to pokemon when i was younger!!! :XD i bought everygame on the gameboy even though they were the same... :oh -_-;[/quote[
Lol, I never bought any of the games, I played the TCG I owned. I think I still have my old cards somewhere...:amuse


I thought the gameboy games where kind of dumb except for the battling, I never wanted to "train"
we're halfway there then :XD we have the i-phone... -_-; well probably one fourth way there....
We might be a fourth there but I bet we will never be completely there :amuse
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:
I thought this was supposed to be Meet Zwivix Thread. Let's not change this to a Hang Out Thread, we already got one. It's on v8 now, I'm sure you guys know all about it.
why is ichi-chan always the bearer of warnings ;_____________________;
aww... i was addicted to pokemon when i was younger!!! :XD i bought everygame on the gameboy even though they were the same... :oh -_-;
OMG, SO DID I!!! :fangirl

....i still do though, Pokemon diamond is :luv
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yup it never is a waste, you always get something out of your actions.

I've been working on my research paper...stupid paper!!!
get something doesnt mean it has to be a positive thing thus makin 50% of all actions a waste since it can come back to haunt you in one way or another..

whats the paper about?

aww... i was addicted to pokemon when i was younger!!! :XD i bought everygame on the gameboy even though they were the same... :oh -_-;

why is ichi-chan always the bearer of warnings ;_____________________;
OMG, SO DID I!!! :fangirl

....i still do though, Pokemon diamond is :luv
pokémon, never liked, will never like, its one of three big evils in this world :noworry

of and bout ichi, think ive got a total of 4 warnings from him, aint sure though
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:( sadly, the last game i played was the fire-red one :scry i don't have a DS so i can't buy the newer ones :scry

@zwi, yeah training is really tiring but on pokemon it was worth it!!! :thumbs what TCG btw... :sweat
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Zwivix, like pirate said, what was your paper about??

pokémon, never liked, will never like, its one of three big evils in this world :noworry
What are the other two...
oh and :bash for not liking pokemon
and :bash :bash for not reading ES21
:( sadly, the last game i played was the fire-red one :scry i don't have a DS so i can't buy the newer ones :scry

@zwi, yeah training is really tiring but on pokemon it was worth it!!! :thumbs what TCG btw... :sweat
Just get the emulators, thats what i did when the game came out, but know i got myself a DS <3
And the the training is kinda tiring but its all so worth it. TCG is the trading card game lil-deep :nod
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@Impotent :p

one of the other two is s'posed to be PY but ive recently demoted her to gnome of lesser evil
 
Top