Theory Theories about characters

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rebecca is Xaoi Mei before she was reborn by Mother.
  • Both have an insatiable appetite and drool when they hunger for what they want
  • Both have time relate Ether Gear
    • Rebecca can see into the future​
    • Rebecca is the only one who notice the foreshadowing of Xaoi Mei.
  • Legs and Feet.
    • Xaoi Mei's legs and feet are always highlighted when she gets shown and her outfit allows for her legs and feet to be Open.
    • Rebecca's legs is where Ether Gear mark is and her first attack using it was with her feet.
  • Xaoi Mei has an interest in Rebecca moreso than the others. She narrated specifically for Rebecca and not the entire arc itself which is something she hasn't done for anyone else.
There is more evidence, but I'm blanking lol. This is what I remember off the top of my head.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
  • Both have an insatiable appetite and drool when they hunger for what they want
  • Legs and Feet.
    • Xaoi Mei's legs and feet are always highlighted when she gets shown and her outfit allows for her legs and feet to be Open.
    • Rebecca's legs is where Ether Gear mark is and her first attack using it was with her feet.
  • Xaoi Mei has an interest in Rebecca moreso than the others. She narrated specifically for Rebecca and not the entire arc itself which is something she hasn't done for anyone else.
There is more evidence, but I'm blanking lol. This is what I remember off the top of my head.
not bad.

I wonder why would people want to be reborn 🤔

Thoughtful Dreamer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
  • Legs and Feet.
But the point of being reborn is that your past self disappears and you begin a new life, right? Xiaomei and Rebecca couldn't live in the same timeline, no? Although time isn't a big deal so it could be that.
I think Xiaomei could be a relative of Rebecca

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I think Shiki is probably the one who got reborn.

he said he met Mother before.

MangerDan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
  • Legs and Feet.
That's kinda like the Xiao Mei is Rebecca and Shiki's future daughter one.

Acnologia2415

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
But the point of being reborn is that your past self disappears and you begin a new life, right? Xiaomei and Rebecca couldn't live in the same timeline, no? Although time isn't a big deal so it could be that.
I think it functions similarly to the Chromosages' power because there can be multiple versions of yourself in the same universe and your actions dont affect your other self.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I think Shiki is probably the one who got reborn.

he said he met Mother before.
there is a theory about Shiki being a reborn Demon King (Ziggy) or something.
It could be that Shiki is one of the Kings of the Cosmos like the Stellar King or some Legendary adventurer.
Or it could be a Biological Son or descendant of the First Adventurer who came to Mother, perhaps the Stellar King or Arcane King or Nova King.
Although it is likely that the Stellar King is an Android of a level comparable to that of Ziggy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Although it is likely that the Stellar King is still alive, or whoever found Shiki.

To all this, who are Rebecca's parents, and who was the 1st Husband of Kurenai, the Father of Homura, because if it is a repetition of what happened with Erza, I remind you the Father of Erza was a Miserable He could try to get rid of Irene. He did not hesitate to do so, he wanted to govern in his own way and Irene was kind and kind at the time, so he would not have allowed him to do whatever he wanted, besides what kind of Father tries to kill his own children
So I doubt that this is the case regarding Homura's father

And if Shiki is not a Reborn King, who are his Biological Father, they could have been Important and Kings of the Cosmos even Being Human.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, time means nothing. All the big hitters like Xaoi Mei, Chronosphage, and Mother are already beings who can effect time on a massive scale.

But, a possible relative could be on the table.

I remembered some more stuff. Their color scheme are pretty much the oppisite of each other.

• Platinum hair vs Black hair
  • Blue eyes vs Red eyes
  • Blue & White vs Red & Black clothes
  • Chest area open vs Back area open
  • Modern vs Traditional style of clothing
They both also have an ornament in their hair, and both of their bangs slant downward to the left. Could possibly count them both having sleeves as well.

Thoughtful Dreamer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Some people believe that XiaoMei is Shicca's daughter. But what about Noa? Could he also be a Shicca's child and that's why he knows and keeps a eye on Rebecca?

Altuzer Von G Dust D

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Someone has thought that Connor's Piloting Skill is more than that.
Beacuse Being able to Pilot between a Space Garbage Minefield and only sounding a Danger Alarm once, is incredible and virtually impossible, but will it be a reference to force or will it use any Special Energy and Technique.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
My theory is that judging from dynamic of the crew and Afterwords of EZ especially latest one, I think each of the original E4 StarShines are going to die eventuality like Valkyrie while passing on their positions to New Blood of E4 as Shiki will gain a crew to take their spot and more to join for many positions. Think the 3 will get arcs focus on them as their final arcs being apart of the crew and continue to raise the drama and stakes in the story as the series goes on. What you all think? Who do you see succeeding their position for each one of them like Homura with Valkyrie?

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
My theory is that judging from dynamic of the crew and Afterwords of EZ especially latest one, I think each of the original E4 StarShines are going to die eventuality like Valkyrie while passing on their positions to New Blood of E4 as Shiki will gain a crew to take their spot and more to join for many positions. Think the 3 will get arcs focus on them as their final arcs being apart of the crew and continue to raise the drama and stakes in the story as the series goes on. What you all think? Who do you see succeeding their position for each one of them like Homura with Valkyrie?
I think Weiss will succeed Hermit’s position but I don’t have a clue who could succeed Witch and Sister.

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
That's kinda like the Xiao Mei is Rebecca and Shiki's future daughter one.
xiao mei daughter of shiki and homura and noa son of rebecca and shiki

homura must have a father so why not drakken's daughter.