Theory - Theories about characters | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Theories about characters

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rebecca is Xaoi Mei before she was reborn by Mother.
  • Both have an insatiable appetite and drool when they hunger for what they want
  • Both have time relate Ether Gear
    • Rebecca can see into the future​
    • Rebecca is the only one who notice the foreshadowing of Xaoi Mei.
  • Legs and Feet.
    • Xaoi Mei's legs and feet are always highlighted when she gets shown and her outfit allows for her legs and feet to be Open.
    • Rebecca's legs is where Ether Gear mark is and her first attack using it was with her feet.
  • Xaoi Mei has an interest in Rebecca moreso than the others. She narrated specifically for Rebecca and not the entire arc itself which is something she hasn't done for anyone else.
There is more evidence, but I'm blanking lol. This is what I remember off the top of my head.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
  • Both have an insatiable appetite and drool when they hunger for what they want
  • Legs and Feet.
    • Xaoi Mei's legs and feet are always highlighted when she gets shown and her outfit allows for her legs and feet to be Open.
    • Rebecca's legs is where Ether Gear mark is and her first attack using it was with her feet.
  • Xaoi Mei has an interest in Rebecca moreso than the others. She narrated specifically for Rebecca and not the entire arc itself which is something she hasn't done for anyone else.
There is more evidence, but I'm blanking lol. This is what I remember off the top of my head.
not bad.

I wonder why would people want to be reborn 🤔

Thoughtful Dreamer

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
  • Legs and Feet.
But the point of being reborn is that your past self disappears and you begin a new life, right? Xiaomei and Rebecca couldn't live in the same timeline, no? Although time isn't a big deal so it could be that.
I think Xiaomei could be a relative of Rebecca

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I think Shiki is probably the one who got reborn.

he said he met Mother before.

MangerDan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
  • Legs and Feet.
That's kinda like the Xiao Mei is Rebecca and Shiki's future daughter one.

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
But the point of being reborn is that your past self disappears and you begin a new life, right? Xiaomei and Rebecca couldn't live in the same timeline, no? Although time isn't a big deal so it could be that.
I think it functions similarly to the Chromosages' power because there can be multiple versions of yourself in the same universe and your actions dont affect your other self.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I think Shiki is probably the one who got reborn.

he said he met Mother before.
there is a theory about Shiki being a reborn Demon King (Ziggy) or something.
It could be that Shiki is one of the Kings of the Cosmos like the Stellar King or some Legendary adventurer.
Or it could be a Biological Son or descendant of the First Adventurer who came to Mother, perhaps the Stellar King or Arcane King or Nova King.
Although it is likely that the Stellar King is an Android of a level comparable to that of Ziggy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Although it is likely that the Stellar King is still alive, or whoever found Shiki.

To all this, who are Rebecca's parents, and who was the 1st Husband of Kurenai, the Father of Homura, because if it is a repetition of what happened with Erza, I remind you the Father of Erza was a Miserable He could try to get rid of Irene. He did not hesitate to do so, he wanted to govern in his own way and Irene was kind and kind at the time, so he would not have allowed him to do whatever he wanted, besides what kind of Father tries to kill his own children
So I doubt that this is the case regarding Homura's father

And if Shiki is not a Reborn King, who are his Biological Father, they could have been Important and Kings of the Cosmos even Being Human.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, time means nothing. All the big hitters like Xaoi Mei, Chronosphage, and Mother are already beings who can effect time on a massive scale.

But, a possible relative could be on the table.

I remembered some more stuff. Their color scheme are pretty much the oppisite of each other.

• Platinum hair vs Black hair
  • Blue eyes vs Red eyes
  • Blue & White vs Red & Black clothes
  • Chest area open vs Back area open
  • Modern vs Traditional style of clothing
They both also have an ornament in their hair, and both of their bangs slant downward to the left. Could possibly count them both having sleeves as well.

Thoughtful Dreamer

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Some people believe that XiaoMei is Shicca's daughter. But what about Noa? Could he also be a Shicca's child and that's why he knows and keeps a eye on Rebecca?

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Someone has thought that Connor's Piloting Skill is more than that.
Beacuse Being able to Pilot between a Space Garbage Minefield and only sounding a Danger Alarm once, is incredible and virtually impossible, but will it be a reference to force or will it use any Special Energy and Technique.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
My theory is that judging from dynamic of the crew and Afterwords of EZ especially latest one, I think each of the original E4 StarShines are going to die eventuality like Valkyrie while passing on their positions to New Blood of E4 as Shiki will gain a crew to take their spot and more to join for many positions. Think the 3 will get arcs focus on them as their final arcs being apart of the crew and continue to raise the drama and stakes in the story as the series goes on. What you all think? Who do you see succeeding their position for each one of them like Homura with Valkyrie?

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
My theory is that judging from dynamic of the crew and Afterwords of EZ especially latest one, I think each of the original E4 StarShines are going to die eventuality like Valkyrie while passing on their positions to New Blood of E4 as Shiki will gain a crew to take their spot and more to join for many positions. Think the 3 will get arcs focus on them as their final arcs being apart of the crew and continue to raise the drama and stakes in the story as the series goes on. What you all think? Who do you see succeeding their position for each one of them like Homura with Valkyrie?
I think Weiss will succeed Hermit’s position but I don’t have a clue who could succeed Witch and Sister.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
That's kinda like the Xiao Mei is Rebecca and Shiki's future daughter one.
xiao mei daughter of shiki and homura and noa son of rebecca and shiki

homura must have a father so why not drakken's daughter.

Acnologia2415

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
I'm rereading Edens Zero and I just thought of something kinda interesting:

Remember that one chapter where we had a glimpse to 20,000 years in the future? Well, what if that isnt the future and it already happened? What if during the Dark Ages, the Chronophage ate the time of almost every planet except for a couple of planets, including the Interstellar Union Army (IUA). So almost every planet is stuck 20,000 in the past, but the Chronophage still get hungry every once in a while and eat more time from certain planets so that's why some planets like Norma and Guilst are even more behind. Here's why I think the IUA didnt get affected (or at most partially affected):

Everyone Shiki meets happens to not know what Edens Zero is or who Ziggy is. How come almost no one in the Sakura Cosmos knows about the Demon King who once ruled their galaxy? Even someone like Drakken Joe, who has been alive for more than 200 years, didnt know about him until his henchman (in chapter 43 I believe) and Master Noah informed him. However, the IUA knows about him and was even afraid when Shiki Ether Gear got identified as Ziggy's when he fought against Fake Elsie. They must have some history with Edens Zero, probably during the Dark Ages, and some catastrophe happened, which I believe is the Chronophage eating the time of almost every planet. The dragons could've played a part in this as well since it's stated that just one could destroy an entire fleet, so maybe Ziggy could somehow control them. But yeah, this is my theory, it has a lot of flaws and could be a lot better, but I think I'm somewhat going in the right direction.

I think Weiss is going to have 7 different versions of Arsenal throughout the series. Mark 1 is the one he's currently using, and he'll upgrade to a new version after every Oracion Seis they beat for a total of 7 Marks. We all know how much Hiro Mashima loves the number 7.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shiki might end up being the final villain. This is because of the latest chapters (97-98) and because of Mother saying he'll either be the Hero of Legend or a Demon King and wreak havoc in the universe. We saw in Rebecca's nightmare how his personality changed after Happy died (presumably just Happy). I think all of the Shining Stars will also end up dying and Shiki's crew will replace them. Homura is already Valkyrie, Weiss will be the new Hermit, Pino might be the new Sister, and Rebecca will be the new Witch (I don't know about this one). I feel like the GIA or the IUA might end up killing one of the Shining Stars, which would end up making Shiki their enemy. This will end up making him ruthless towards anyone who isn't already his friend and wage war on the universe. Also, this might be what Hiro is talking about when he said Pino will be very important later on and will be the Light of Edens Zero. She'll play a key role in stopping Shiki from becoming evil. We've already seen her stop a rampaging Shiki when he was beating up Illega.

Last edited:

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Little theory on the digitalist arc on the hermit discourse that says humans have no heart. In fact mashima, through the intermediary of hermit he says that the people who criticize him for everything and for nothing have no heart lol. ( that's when this theory is true).

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Well we have been in Cosmos Aoi for a long time.
I remind you of Connor's Piloting Ability, how I got you to World 28/29 in less than a Day to Sun Jewell through all that Space Junk.
Well Since No One Has Mentioned It, Here It Goes:
I believe Connor is Able to Use a Technique or Ability similar to Tate no Yuusha's Ki or Black Clover or Naruto's Senjutsu.
Since it's a Science Fiction Fantasy Series I don't think it's a Force-style thing.
I believe that Connor is able to read the Energy Flow and Movement of Objects or People around him like Asta and Yami with the Ki in Black Clover, Connor thus cleaned the floor with the EZ using the EO, although also that time he had Differences that the EZ Armament was not yet fully restored, who knows what their Next Encounter will be like.
Or it could be because of the Energy Currents, either its own or that come from the Stars themselves, which would explain how Connor used it to pass the EZ through that Scrap Field, Energy reading similar to that of the Ki Elder or Rishia or Ost in Tate no Yuusha.
I have no idea what name Mashima would give that Technique or Skill, I could speculate that it is called Ray or something like that.
Well there we will know.

I wish Mashima would show a lot of that Skill in Cosmos Aoi, and for Shiki to learn it would be Epic.

Final Point: I mention that it must be a Technique or Skill, as it even seemed to Hermit in 49 of the Manga and 113 of the Manga.
Hopefully Shiki learns it and I'm sure it works not only for Piloting.
In the end hopefully this topic seems good to you, Or at least it interests you a Little.

That and "Ziggy" would not choose Anyone to Pilot the EO, so Connor must have his Mysteries that will probably be clarified in these Arcs of the Cosmos Aoi, in fact we are barely going in the 2nd arc of the story so there is still to see.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Well, how are you.
The theory that I am going to write. I myself think it is something crazy or almost very crazy.

What would happen if Drakken Joe was the father of Homura or Weisz, or in the craziest case of all is the father of Both?

I have been thinking about all this for some time.
Before continuing, I do not put this for "killing" the Weiszmura, Weisz already does an excellent job doing it (😂😂😂).
The Other is that this is just a theory, remember it, this is only by observation, if you are going to have a good opinion but in a good way, and clarified I myself said that I think it is something Crazy but it is not Impossible, because I am only Emphasizing and Arguing a Theory.

Well here goes
We know that Drakken was born in the Dark Ages, and that he lived in a place, where they did Human Experiments with Children. That is another issue regarding another Theory. How He had at his disposal a book of Alchemist and Obtaining that Ether Gear and how he used Techniques and Methods to Extract Life from Others.

Now regarding Weisz, he was born 10 or 15 years before the year X442; 60 years ago, the year X432 his mother died weakened by the Drakken Machines, and in Professor Weisz Steiner's Story (X492), in his lawsuit with Sibir, Weisz stole money to take revenge on Sibir, but that Money was not from Sino DJ Zombie's Drakken Joe, and he had Old Man Weisz's arm cut off. Now in the Arch of the Belial Goel, in world 29 Drakken did the same, while in world 30 I try (Without Minions it is not so easy eh Drakken), all this for his Reputation and all that, in order to maintain the y to be able to continue with his Eternal Youth.
But that's all.
Well let's analyze, Drakken does not usually get carried away so much by that type of Impulse, it would only have killed him, also he knew perfectly well that Young Weisz (X442) had not stolen his Money, unless Noah told him something of that.
But he still only cares about cutting off Weisz's Arm, apart from Killing Shiki.
Now let's think why if you know perfectly well that they are two different people, you gain nothing by doing it and your reputation is not stained because there is another Weisz Steiner who still has the Arm that I Command him to Cut. And that's where we come to Probability, what would happen if Drakken had had a Relationship, with Weisz's Mother, and for some reason it did not end well. And seeing Weisz who stole from him, but not from him, which was enough to give him a Beating because he was not aware that he was stealing from him, that from Old Weisz; While the Young man, although he did not do anything like that, he did and tried (World 29 and World 30, Respectively), It may be that the Mother of Weisz after Drakken met someone else and Drakken thought that Weisz was the son of that other Man . This is all just a theory, but Weisz said that something made his mother want to stay in Norma, because before having him she was an Adventure Traveler. Who knows why he didn't leave Norma, maybe he couldn't or didn't want to, curiously he didn't mention Father de Weisz in his final words.
But it could have taken Weisz to another planet.

Now let's go with Homura. As far as we know, she was born in Oedo.
When she was little, a little more than 10 years ago, Her Mother, Kurenai Kougetsu left her with someone in her care, who died in a Bandit attack, and there she met Valkyrie Yuna, Let's go back to Kurenai, we know that she was in contact with Drakken, and I'm just commenting that they both have a very particular way of treating each other, true that Kurenai had a "Debt" with him or something like that.
But how to put it, both sought to betray each other and in a way they did, although only Drakken succeeded.
Kurenai sought to keep the Edens Zero and had an Anti-Battleship and Anti-Master Ether Knight Gear (In particular Anti-"The Alchemist", Drakken's Ether Gear. While Drakken refers to her as Old Witch, if she I had some kind of debt with him, but he is much older than her, also, in Chapter 50 there was a Tension in the Air with the two chatting now that I think about it, the two seemed calm but they were already looking for how to betray each other.
Oh and Drakken initially sought to steal the Satellite Blaze, the Oculus Kurenai (Kurenai no Me).
Saying all this it seems that the two had personal motives against each other.
And from what Sibir said it was a few years ago that Drakken ended up in Guilst (Until the Chronophago / Tokihami Incident). And from what Jaguar said, Guilst was a Prison without Walls or Gates, which indicates that they reached an Agreement with Drakken), Returning to the topic, The way of dealing with Drakken and Kurenai reveals that they both have a deeper Past and History of the Shown.
Maybe they both had some kind of relationship when Kurenai was younger. And this one didn't end well either. I say it based on the way you treat yourself.

Anyway, apart from that, there must be other points that support this and maybe I'm not mentioning them.

But there is another detail, Drakken is a Homunculus so to speak, but on the planet that raised him, Apparently they were more comparable to Clones created from Donor Selection or something like that.
I mention this because.
In the case of Weisz, well he has a certain resemblance to his Mother, but if you see Weisz in Chapters 4, 5 and 6, the Front of his Head and his Nose have a similar frame to Drakken, both have similarity there especially when they are on their side , and before more, with the hairstyle that Weisz used.

Now in Homura's case she is Physically Similar (and according to Kurenai Identical to her at her Age, Physically) to her Mother, Kurenai Kougetsu.

That would make sense from the fact that Drakken was Relatively Younger over 60 years ago. And that although it was made "Artificially" it does not stop having the biological capacities of a human being, and its Eternal Youth can help it to still have children in theory.

Well there is also the detail that Weisz dressed as Ganster in the Mildian Mini Arc.
Or the detail that both Homura and Weisz are unknown their Father.

Anyway say that you think about it and I repeat, I myself think this theory is something crazy, but it is a possibility.
Either he is the father of one of them 2 (Homura or Weisz), or of both.

And please refrain from saying "What is Smoking". I do not smoke.
And remember what Xiaomei said: "In this story, Time Doesn't Matter Much"

Mmmm I think there is something else, important, something I should mention but right now I do not remember 😅, Anyway there we will see what they think. And if I remember that point, it left me right now.

I already remembered (😅😅😅)
This was
A Rebecda in the World 29
They informed him that his Companions were fine.
Except Shiki, Happy and Pino.
Curious that Drakken didn't seek to Abuse Homura or Weisz?
With Weisz who knows but with Homura, well this is something delicate.
But I'm not looking to exploit them, although they were able to tell her that just to make Rebecca more cooperative with Drakken.

I know, that is not a very solid or precise argument, but it was mentioned in history, so I took it into account.