Discussion Theory-baiting: Pudding and Toki

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
These two characters have plot-altering DF that stand above pretty much all others. They're both Sugar-tier in their insane application possibilities, and both have garnered a fair amount of theories during these two arcs. Do you think the Toki Toki DF is still in circulation and/or Toki will show up in Wano? Or will it be a red herring like the Memo Memo DF and be used solely for an isolated plot purpose?

Oda seems to be refining his theory-baiting skills, and I think these two are especially tantalizing to let the imagination run wild. I for one have predicted that Momo will somehow age up and dragon fight Kaidou since Zou, then lo and behold- his mom has a time travel super power. My expectations are on Toki being isolated to Momo and co.'s backstory, but still.. Thoughts?

nik87

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I really hope not.
Aging Momonosuke and turning him into something capable of fighting the strongest creature in the world sounds weird and as such, being a potential ally for Luffy means that he would be a huge power-up for the alliance and I don't think they will have allies that powerful.
But again, it could go otherwise, Oda rarely brings something in without working on it more...

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
I never understood why people want Momonosuke to be a fighter that badly. I've never liked him, and the less he's relevant, the better i feel.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
These two characters have plot-altering DF that stand above pretty much all others. They're both Sugar-tier in their insane application possibilities, and both have garnered a fair amount of theories during these two arcs. Do you think the Toki Toki DF is still in circulation and/or Toki will show up in Wano? Or will it be a red herring like the Memo Memo DF and be used solely for an isolated plot purpose?

Oda seems to be refining his theory-baiting skills, and I think these two are especially tantalizing to let the imagination run wild. I for one have predicted that Momo will somehow age up and dragon fight Kaidou since Zou, then lo and behold- his mom has a time travel super power. My expectations are on Toki being isolated to Momo and co.'s backstory, but still.. Thoughts?
Dragon vs dragon fighting in the skies would be quite a spectacle, but if momo is sent to the future or somehow gets older wouldn't that steal all of his childhood and young years from him?
That would be pretty cruel of his mom or whoever the new toki toki no mi user is don't you think?