Other Things people find weird about you!

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The thing people find weird about me is.....that I don't talk alot. WHAT?! I know, it's true though. I am the observant type so to say. Also like Blai says, I also look at the same thing over and over. In my case, it's MH; I could be here for hours on end and not really do anything constructive. :p

Oh and....when I was younger, I used to spend ages writing in the air with my fingers, instead of talking; writing what I should be saying.
 

`clone.

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
- I am more scared of snakes rather than spiders, public speaking and heights combined. It's quite weird, considering that people generally are more shitscared of spiders or public speaking than snakes. xD
 

Reminiscence

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Most of my friends can't recall me ever being publicly angry/sad/(very)happy... introvert win.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
The thing people find most weird about me is how I tend to keep to myself >.>

For some obscure reason, people assume I'm very open, social and extroverted and when I tell them I'm more of an introverted hermit, they somehow find that odd :blink
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The thing people find most weird about me is how I tend to keep to myself >.>

For some obscure reason, people assume I'm very open, social and extroverted and when I tell them I'm more of an introverted hermit, they somehow find that odd :blink
That's how I thought you were, very open and approachable. It's weird to hear that you aren't.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
My point is proven then lol :XD

Well on a surface level I am approachable and easy to talk to I suppose, but to get in deeper is quite a difficult thing for both others and me. I mean, if you talk to me, I'll answer back and talk to you all day if it's fun lol :p

Also, one thing which relates to it is that I don't seek others. I can be alone and I will be most of the time unless the situation changes i.e. someone talks to me. Naturally extroverted people normally seek conversations with others, but I don't half the time. I find silence relatively appealing sometimes :tem
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I swear to God you're describing me! no lies, ask my brother Grizz, he'll tell you exactly the same thing. But the thing is people think I'm cold and unapproachable, but the truth is I just don't talk unnecessarily but those who talk to me know I'm cool and fun.

On the other hand Grizz my twin is a people's person so to say; very open, fun, everyone's best friend.

I know there's a lot of people who sit at home looking at their phones and waiting for someone to call them. I don't. If I want to talk to someone, I'll call them, otherwise I'll stay at home and get on with whatever I'm doing. I don't go out a lot either, which people find weird. I only go clubbing when I go back to London where my friends live and we go out occasionally and sneak into private parties.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well I don't think I give off the image that I'm cold lol :p Like I said, on the surface I'm a very easy to talk to person. However, if you want to become my friend in a genuine sense, it's going to need some work because I tend to keep to myself concerning personal things(like most do).

I guess the "weird" thing is simply that the initial surface layer of me and the inner layer are nearly complete opposites in this regard.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well I don't think I give off the image that I'm cold lol :p Like I said, on the surface I'm a very easy to talk to person. However, if you want to become my friend in a genuine sense, it's going to need some work because I tend to keep to myself concerning personal things(like most do).

I guess the "weird" thing is simply that the initial surface layer of me and the inner layer are nearly complete opposites in this regard.
I guess we're opposites in that sense, whereas you are somewhat to yourself but appear to be an easy person to talk to, I appear to be cold but I'm fun when someone wants to get to know me, but I'm very wary of people's intentions and don't just anyone a "friend". I'm not saying that to be cold, I talk to whoever wants to talk to me but that doesn't were friends. It takes a lot more than just random talks. My closest friends are people I've known for like 8years+. We've grown up together basically and gone through together(awww) so we understand each other very well. Then there's school friends and the rest I'd class as acquaintances.
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well it's not an appearance, I've simply come to be like that. I like getting to know people, there's no doubt about that; however, sharing things with people isn't something I can do easily(especially concerning personal matters). I'll share stuff with my closest friends, but getting there is a long and tedious process.

I've once been the "easy to know" person, but I've been betrayed by close people before so I've forced myself to close off the inner layer of myself in that respect. however, I still like getting to know people and my nature hasn't changed, which is why there's contrast.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
-How my twin is a very extroverted person, yet I am a very introverted person.

-How I don't mind being on my own
 

DARK

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
2,876
Reaction score
739
Gender
Male
Country
United States
- How I feel bored when watching baseball and football when the rest of my family is obsessed over it.
 

duchess of dork

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
681
Reaction score
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
okeez, another thing i find people find weird about me:

i love the suspense indie film 'Yanggaw,' not because of its genre but because the cuss words in it made the delivery more effective.:oh i insist it was because of that that the dialogue sounded so convincing :lmao (i know, i know, ive seen tons of brows raised regarding that already)... and that the characters got some 'interesting' accent which, id contest, though using my dialect [hiligaynon or ilonggo, that is], is quite different from my mine:p___:(___:darn


it tackles the local folklore's human-flesh eating figure we fondly call 'aswang' in its metamorphosed state, obtained through infectious salivary contamination, which process we quintessentially refer to as 'yanggaw'. categorically, aswangs belong to the cannibalistic or ghoulish characters of every myths, but i think no english word actually translates to it, it's purely philippine creation. just google it if i made you guys curious about it.

one thing: i love it not for its ghastly subject but for its strong language. weird enough?

im contentedly a 'wednesday addams' in pink sakura skin. :rofl
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
-How my twin is a very extroverted person, yet I am a very introverted person.

-How I don't mind being on my own
Ren, I didn't know you had a twin. You've been holding out on me?

Well another thing is outside my family,I don't know many people who are into manga. None of my friends are interested in it; they think it's childish. Shame on them.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
1. I've mimicked the following youtube movie "Greatest fraek out ever" in front of one of my teachers without realizing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=channel
2. I'm the most sadistic person in the world and I pretend to make the world sufer XD (irony) My friends all me Darth Lord Fávero.
3. I have tons of strange friends some of them are really crazy some of them just behave like crazy XD.
4.I'm allways talking trough sarcasm or irony.
5. I have a fetish for crows.


And also I like to make strange noises like bird noises, weird voices, weird screams, I play flute with my mechanical pencil, and also can't stop imagining that i'm playing drum.
 
Last edited:

bakagemi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
Gender
Female
Country
United States
1. My eyebrows are in the angry position, which always makes me look mad.
2. I can't put on any eye makeup, except eyeshadow, because my eyes start tearing up.
3. I despise makeup, even though I'm a girl.
4. I think everyone is ugly, especially boys who are supposed to be cute <cough>Twilight guys<cough>.
5. How I talk about guys makes me sound like a lesbian, but I am 100% certain that I am NOT.
5. I have more of a boy's personality than a girl's.
6. They think that without trying, I could pass off as a guy.
7. I take #6 as a generous and major compliment.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
forgot to say that I allways walk with my rigth eye closed LOL because of the ligth even in cloudy days.
 

Truefan21

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
613
Reaction score
376
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
1. I always smile even in my sleep.
2. I have a tendency to open my mouth if I am spacing out too long.
3. I talk in my sleep.
4. I SPEND a lot of time in the bathroom :p
5. I am a mangageek, (they are not popular in my country)
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Besides the fact that i am loud, love anime, and am crazy, theres also the fact that i am different!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
People just find me weird full stop. Nah just kidding, I can be very quite and some people feel akward in silence but I don't :)
 
Top