- Joined
- Dec 27, 2006
- Messages
- 903
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Haunted Island Arch
this is differnent lufy is fighting zombies and ghosts and guy that take shadows away not teh actual darkness cause Oda doesnt like to repeat thing in the manga but they are similar
this is differnent lufy is fighting zombies and ghosts and guy that take shadows away not teh actual darkness cause Oda doesnt like to repeat thing in the manga but they are similar
but I disagree with you. Oda gave us much information at the end of the Enies Lobby arc that I really haven't any problem with some unsolved misteries. And he can't explain everything until the manga ends. And, imho, I don't believe this arc will give us some big mistery, even if I really don't know how Oda will fit Moria, a sichikubay(sp) in this arc.