- Joined
- May 13, 2007
- Messages
- 3,077
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Haunted Island Arc
Kokoro is a mermaid, because she's more humanoid than fish. Arlong is a fish man, because he is more fish than humanoid. But we're getting pretty off topic. So, I doubt this arc will be the end of Moria. The end of TB and the zombies, maybe, but not of the Mysterious Four, I don't think.
Kokoro is a mermaid, because she's more humanoid than fish. Arlong is a fish man, because he is more fish than humanoid. But we're getting pretty off topic. So, I doubt this arc will be the end of Moria. The end of TB and the zombies, maybe, but not of the Mysterious Four, I don't think.
And the fact is, a Devil Fruit that can control shadows and a Devil Fruit that can control darkness are different. Especially because, to me at least, Blackbeard's Devil Fruit doesn't really give him control of darkness, it basically turns him into a giant black hole. That isn't at all like a Devil Fruit that lets you control shadows. And this guy had some interesting ideas as to how Moria's Devil Fruit will work.
