Shounen Time Paradox Ghostwriter by Kenji Ichima & Tsunehiro Date

Forsaken6

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Also I think the subtle development of Sasaki carrying the series with his own storyline and still maintaining a top 2 position is great.

I imagine the true goal is to, always stay ahead of Aino or to get her to have a paradigm shift in thought?
I also thought it was good, we have seen that Teppei has talent, he is good with the art and also with an original story, well just my opinion.

Personally, I don't like this "time-travel-twist", hopefully is just his conscience, but a time rewind? A bit too convenient?
I would have preferred that this was just a glimpse in the past time-line, or so, maybe we will see more different timelines?
Well can't wait for the next chapters to see where the story is headed
 

pamuchi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
3,654
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
Future-kun has witnessed Itsuki dying countless times before choosing the hero, and she cannot avoid death as long as she draws manga. But he still tried in many ways and couldn't stop her from drawing, and felt that what killed Itsuki was a "dream". So what can save her is to destroy her "dream"...
So he thought that if MC serializes white knight first, the FMC would give up;
But it failed, she drew anima...
He couldn't tell the MC this kind of thought because he is human, and human beings have a heart, so the MC would definitely be entangled: "Isn't dying for a dream also a way of livin g?"



 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The "plot" the robot mentioned really has the same "structure" as @James Rye suggested. The author should have come up with that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The "plot" the robot mentioned really has the same "structure" as @James Rye suggested. The author should have come up with that.
I would have liked that. There aren't that many Jump Series where the MC is from ch.1 on the villain. For obvious reasons as it is hard to make a symapthic villain doing bad things because most Jump readers would not like that kind of POV. In this case it could have worked well because the victim/rival was just so gosh darn lovely and likeable thus people would have loved to hate Teppei if he had been more ruthless and less guilt-ridden like "I deserve this, this is mine, my work! Mine!" and not"Oh poor me, I have to continue copying the future manga because of my first time mistake where I thought I had just a flash of genius.".
It's not like villains are hated like look at Joker or heck Twice from MHA or other villains. You can tell an exciting and conflicting story from a Villain's POV, it is just difficult doing so.
But well, the plot is what it is. Maybe next time he will have more success.
 

Forsaken6

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Well it was a rushed ending, we have a glimpse of the robot-toy on Aino's desk, so it implies that some relative of her was talking from the future but we don't know who...
Also, i said it :D

Well, I don't oppose to the Old-Teppei theory but I miss the sense, if we assume that the old man (which is quite old at the time Aino is 7) is Teppei, it means he himself has come back in time, because the age difference between them is merely 7/8 years. So when Aino meet the old man, or there were no Teppei in the timeline or it would be around dreamin' to be a mangaka while he was 14/15 old. We are talkin about time machine, but if he can move in time he just have to come back to when he gave the Jumps and stop her o else, why to made up such a complex plan? Maybe the messenger man can't move through time but can communicate only.
I feel this chapter was meant to show something about the "Two of Kind" relationship between Teppei and Aino

I just want... a lot of people to enjoy what I draw

My dream...is to entertain all of humanity with my manga too!


Those were their "main" goals as Mangaka but...now Teppei just want to be good enough to beat Aino's Anima and we have seen that even Aino has a different target, as much important to led her to death when forgotten.

Well, at least that's my opinion hope can discuss more :)
yup :D
 

Wookitake

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
1,968
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I still believe that old guy would have being revealed to be a version of Teppei. Unfortunately the manga really underperfomed after the big reveal. Maybe it was supposed to happen later in the story, maybe it was revealed because the voting was already showing the jp public was not liking it.

While I was typing this post, something crossed my mind, including WK being written in a pen name that Aino would choose and that would be when Teppei knew it was her work all along.

I mean, the manga had some good ideas on it. It could have been better executed
 

Monox D. I-Fly

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
301
Reaction score
151
Age
36
Country
Indonesia
I'm still curious about when the robot slipped up and said that it's Aino's parent.
 
Top