- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Toaru Majutsu no Index / A Certain Magical Index
Plot Summary: The second season of Toaru Majutsu no Index.
Set in a city of not only scientifically advanced superhuman students, but in a world where magic is also real. Kamijyo Touma's right hand, the Imagine Breaker, will negate all magic, psychic, or divine powers, as well as his own luck. One day he finds a young girl hanging on his balcony railing. She turns out to be a nun from the Church of England, and her mind has been implanted with the Index Librorum Prohibitorum—all the magical texts the Church has removed from circulation.
Genre: Magic, Shounen, Supernatural
Number of episodes: 24
Opening theme:
No Buts! by Mami Kawada
Ending theme:
Magic World by Maon Kurosaki
Episode 07: This is the first time I'm starting an anime thread like this..but Index is quite a popular anime so hopefully people watch this.
This "arc" lasted 2-3 episodes or so, which is weird considering how many things were covered. Touma is always there for Misaka
and he helped save kuroko, which is kind of expected considering he is the main character.What I did not expect was the teleporter girl getting fist'ed by Accelerator.
He is still as strong as ever and have insane strength. I like to see more him as much as I want to see more development of Misaka and Touma
or between them

One thing I like about this anime is the backgrounds and the environment, everything is so detailed and I like the art.
I watched the first Index and Kagayaku, making me very excited for this season. Pretty much every character is interesting and for people who haven't start, you really should!
Anyway, for people who watch this anime, discuss away.
Last edited by a moderator: