Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 100 Discussion/101 Predictions

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
And something which wasn´t mentioned till now: TOG has 42626 ratings up till now and 102828 comments. A new record??

Sooooo 1 chapter to gooo
New record, talked to LaFa about it :nod ToG (this chap) was at third place regarding comments, only behind Fashion King with 130k+ and Orange Marmelade with 120k+ posts :3c

and I thanked LaFa for her fast translations in the name of the whole ToG community here at MH. I'm really enjoying this growth in comments here, keep it going guys :thumbs

kakashi65

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I see it coming, the next chapter is awaited for 3 weeks, so will there be another boom in the comments and ratings? Especially since it will be a chapter that MAY be unexpected (I just love it how SIU plays with his words)
If it really will be so unexpected how SIU tells us, then we can maybe expect another record, would be awesome.

I'm really enjoying this growth in comments here, keep it going guys :thumbs
I'm also enjoying it very much, maybe some day we will be a rival for batoto's forum?

abc1233

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Here's a slightly longer translation:
http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:GoDai/GoDai%27s_Translations:_Chapter_Translations/Summaries
Love: What are you doing, selected member Ja Wangnan! If you give that connector to Viole-ssi the other selected members will not be able to pass this test!
.... Love attacks Wangnan for his recklessnes and attempts to retrieve the connector...

Wangnan: He killed Nia!

Love: Some test-takers are bound to die!

Wangnan: Sir, I had many friends when I first came to this floor... We used to order Tang-soo-yook together and it was very delicious... but my friends gave up one by one... in the end it was only me left who was emptying that bowl. I really hated how the bottom of that bowl seemed to tell me that I was alone, and that I should give up too... Now I finally found someone I could eat it with... but he just died.... Sir, is this Tower a place made so that people can fulfill their dreams, or is it a place that was made for people to give up their dreams? Do people who just use and destroy others' dreams deserve to be forgiven? I can never forgive them... If these ceilings were created to stop me so those b*st*rds can climb up the Tower, I'll destroy those ceilings... even if I have to work together with the devil! (Throws connector at Viole)

Love: (thinking) NOEZ...

Wangnan: Let's go Viole!!!!

Viole looks at connector, and remembers Hwaryun

Wangnan: I mean, let us go, Viole-nim...

... Meanwhile, Prince is apparently getting owned by Rapdevil...

Prince: This guy... If you're going to finish me, do it quickly... You'll regret taking your time like that...

Lurker: (Knocks from outside) Are you still alive, master?

Prince: Lurker you b*st*rd!!! Did you come to watch me die? Why are you doing this to me!

Lurker: Not much; Stupid but loyal servants (Da-an race guys), a powerful mercenary prepared by your father (Rapdevil), and a cute girlfriend from one of the 10 Families (Yeon) - They don't have to be all yours, right? They're all mine now, master. Now finish him, Rapdevil.

...Suddenly, Kang Horyang appears outside and starts beating up the Da-an dudes with a hot fist...

Horyang: Seems I'm not too late.

Lurker: (Surprised) Who's this guy?

Horyang: I am... your enemy!!

Lurker: Yeon!!!

... Yeon shoots crackling pink fire at Horyang - with an emotionless face...

Lurker: Sorry,I respect your courage of coming here for your teammates, but I'm a very unfair guy - I even know how to hide behind a woman... Cook him, Yeon.

Horyang: (Thinking) If it's like this... There's no choice but to kill....!!!

Viole: Stop.

...Viole runs in like a badass and freezes everyone...

Viole: I have no interest in Yeon-ssi's body.

...Yeon awakens in a comic rage , trying to punch Viole...

...Viole pokes two fingers into Yeon's mouth...

Viole: When you said your fire was hard to stop even for a Ranker when it was controlled... it was true...

...Viole pulls out some sort of huge green creature out of Yeon, and destroys it...

Lurker: (un-freezing) What... happened? Vi...Viole? Rapdevil! Viole came back! Steal the remote!!!

...Rapdevil tries to take remote, when Prince blinds him with light from the Lighthouse. He then takes the remote and opens the door, letting Horyang enter. Lurker runs away...

Horyang: I'll take care of things here... Chase after him, Viole. That's the room you want, right?

Rapdevil: Kuk..!! Why did you send Viole away? You seriously think you can beat me in a real fight? You're out of your mind...

Horyang: (Repeating the same thing Rapdevil said few chapters ago word for word) Hey, big guy. Have you ever seen the devil? I'll show you. The devil living in my right arm.

...Horyang's bandages come of as his wing enlarges and glows with his right arm...

Horyang: Let's test who's the real one.

...Lurker rushes into the room with his ally Tin, and closes the door. However, Viole opens it, making Lurker realize that Viole has somehow got his connector from the Ranker. Wangnan runs in, and epicly punches Lurker in the face...

Wangnan: I told you right...? That I'll come... to kill you!!!

DarkLordOfKichiku

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Ok i m missing something, this test is officially going on right?
Let's see... Yep, technically it should still be ongoing - for Baam to win, he must take Yeon's room first (or drop the number of regulars to below 7), and neither Lurker nor Wangnan's groups fulfil the victory conditions yet, so...

Do the admins (Augusgus) have the right to barge in the test conducted by other admins and end it?
Theorically he might.

i mean if it is terminated then the whole process of testing will go on again which would really be a pain(i mean after all this back to square one) wven tho SIU said that next chap will be the last so no coverage on the test but to know that all that was for nothing is kind a sad
Well, that's life, alas - sometimes a great effort proves to be entirely in vain... But let's wait and see what'll happen.

Here's a slightly longer translation:
Thanks for the heads-up! :)

Host Samurai

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Shit just got real! Horyang being the real "Right hand of the Devil" was unexpected but an awesome revelation at the same time. And Wangnan too, got some nice character development in the last chapters. I'm really looking forward to the unexpected conclusion of this test.

And we also got some nice information concerning Part 2 characters positions, so far. We have apparently two Lightbearers Prince (he could also be a fisherman) and Goseng. Wangnan and Yeon being Fisherman.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Also with time goes on and everytime Wangnang says something about being the king it seems more and more to me like he isn´t really related to Zahard but he just doesn´t like how things are handled in the tower and want a change and the fastest way to achieve that change is to become king.
And something which wasn´t mentioned till now: TOG has 42626 ratings up till now and 102828 comments. A new record??

Sooooo 1 chapter to gooo
I personally think, that he is related to him but kept a low profile just like Baam being an Irregular did in Season 1. We don't know the circumstances as to why he was "abandoned" but to me it's due to him not being gifted with Shinsoo. If we consider how the Princesses are portrayed you will come to the same conclusion as me. To Zahard strength is everything, since his own "son" doesn't have strength he became trash in his eyes. I think that in the epilogue SIU will officially reveal the Prince of Zahard - Wangnan just like in the preview of Part 2.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
But is there actually any place with the chapter fully translated?

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes, Northerncolors just translated it even though he's in the middle of exams. Here's the direct post for anyone who's too lazy to look:

Ugh I feel like puking after spending the whole day doing this... I'll have to stay up all night for tomorrow's exams. Right now I'm half filled with regret... and the other half is looking all smug from thinking how I can indirectly waste time for those of you having exams. Yes, I won't be the only one to go down, you're all going down with me. Do your worst everyone. All hail the Tower of God.

1. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/towerofgods202001.png/
2. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/towerofgods202002.png/
3. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/towerofgods202003.png/
4. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/towerofgods202004.png/
5. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/towerofgods202005.png/
6. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/towerofgods202006.png/
7. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/towerofgods202007.png/
On another note the romance tag was recently added to ToG, together with a comment by SIU:

Many people were interested in the love life in Tower of God.
Well... if I give you one hint, for a shounen manhwa, there are a lot of love lines in Tower of God, and they are important. What Baam feels toward Lahel/Rachel is not Love but something else.

I see it coming, the next chapter is awaited for 3 weeks, so will there be another boom in the comments and ratings? Especially since it will be a chapter that MAY be unexpected (I just love it how SIU plays with his words)
If it really will be so unexpected how SIU tells us, then we can maybe expect another record, would be awesome.

I'm also enjoying it very much, maybe some day we will be a rival for batoto's forum?
IIRC the break is coming after the next or the next two chapters, with the arriving of the climax it's likely that it might reach a new record :nod

we're still far away from batoto's fanbase but we may reach it one day, would be great :zomg

kakashi65

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
On another note the romance tag was recently added to ToG, together with a comment by SIU:

Many people were interested in the love life in Tower of God.
Well... if I give you one hint, for a shounen manhwa, there are a lot of love lines in Tower of God, and they are important. What Baam feels toward Lahel/Rachel is not Love but something else.
Woah, I thought until now that love was more of a sub-sub-sub-plot in TOG, but it seems its more important than I thought. But I think it's a good thing to do, because love is a thing which can change a character and decisions taken, in a good or bad way, and in TOG, where everybody betrays another its even more important.
And I'm truely happy about it that Baam doesn't love Rachel. I think its more like a parent-child or sister-brother relationship. Also it opens the doors for AndrossixBaam, YurixBaam or my favorite currently YeonxBaam, but the other two wouldn´t be bad either, it changes with the flow of the manwha and with the interaction between the characters, if it´s handled good I wouldn´t mind either way, but I have faith in SIU`s writing

Last edited:

odanis

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Peru
(y) i love that ToG i hope that became to anime.. :) (i dont speak engish very well sorry =(...)

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
(y) i love that ToG i hope that became to anime.. :) (i dont speak engish very well sorry =(...)
Welcome to mh and glad to have you here. Its okay if you don't speak English too well. Feel free to post and comment on the chapter discussions for here and elsewhere on mh.

odanis

Reaction score
Country
Peru
I think there are many people who read this series in Spanish, you can see in http://submanga.com/Torre_de_Dios/completa, in all the series is read 1,298,969 times, I really like that you can translate it into English to read it every Sunday night THANKS YOU

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
there is no incident in the past that i remember Korean webtoons got animated, its really a shame that K manhwa s dont enjoy anime exposure like manhwa
i would have loved to see Breaker, Noblesse, TOG, Legend of the Maian and some other titles animated
oh a late welcome to the sub to you and VanquisherR

kdman

Reaction score
Country
Israel
:gwah
Woah, I thought until now that love was more of a sub-sub-sub-plot in TOG, but it seems its more important than I thought. But I think it's a good thing to do, because love is a thing which can change a character and decisions taken, in a good or bad way, and in TOG, where everybody betrays another its even more important.
And I'm truely happy about it that Baam doesn't love Rachel. I think its more like a parent-child or sister-brother relationship. Also it opens the doors for AndrossixBaam, YurixBaam or my favorite currently YeonxBaam, but the other two wouldn´t be bad either, it changes with the flow of the manwha and with the interaction between the characters, if it´s handled good I wouldn´t mind either way, but I have faith in SIU`s writing
everytime i hope for this love thing i'm being reminded by the ToG rules that those who reach the top and become rankers are really old and conceive their age with shinsoo :-_-

does that mean uri is really really old? and the whole aging sysem is confusing - if they are really that old, aren't they suppose to act like their age???

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Wow it was a nice chapter . I'm more and more disgusted with those Lurker and Rapdevil bastards . And i'm so pissed seeing how Yeon is being used :arf but thankfully Baam arrived there on time . LOL it was so funny when he sticked his fingers in her mouth to take out that disgusting thing out :lmao . That green monster was so disgusting :barf

Now the things are getting really good . Teddy is amazing :zomg . To think he had that kind of power , i'm really excited to see the 2 devils facing each other :blai Also is it me or Luker is kinda disappointing . At least considering his power lvl . He was so afraid of Baam , meaning he's not a match . To think these type of weaklings always starve for the top , it makes me really mad dammit :yelling

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
:gwah

everytime i hope for this love thing i'm being reminded by the ToG rules that those who reach the top and become rankers are really old and conceive their age with shinsoo :-_-

does that mean uri is really really old? and the whole aging sysem is confusing - if they are really that old, aren't they suppose to act like their age???
I think it's not that they are old and immortal, but rather that they age at a much slower pace (and this pace gets the slower, the higher in the Tower they are). So they're - pretty much - acting their age - but that's just with regard to personality, can't deny the battle experience, for example.

DarkLordOfKichiku

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Also it opens the doors for AndrossixBaam, YurixBaam or my favorite currently YeonxBaam, but the other two wouldn´t be bad either, it changes with the flow of the manwha and with the interaction between the characters, if it´s handled good I wouldn´t mind either way, but I have faith in SIU`s writing
Heh, those are all nice, and at the monent I find YeonXBaam quite enjoyable, considering their interaction so far :teehee . If SIU can keep it that way, thne I'm aff for it. Then again, part of me also hopes for it to be YuriXBaam in the end... :^_^

Wonder who it'll be for Wangnan though, he hasn't had much interaction with the female side of the cast yet... <_<

Wow it was a nice chapter . I'm more and more disgusted with those Lurker and Rapdevil bastards
Hhm-hmm. Their method could be considered valid though - "power" is not their strong suuit, so they use subertifurge and trickery to advance.. Wonder how those "loyal" bodyguards wre convinced to switch sides though...

And i'm so pissed seeing how Yeon is being used :arf but thankfully Baam arrived there on time . LOL it was so funny when he sticked his fingers in her mouth to take out that disgusting thing out :lmao . That green monster was so disgusting :barf
Yeah, I wonder a little about that how that monster could be controlling her and how Baam got it out. Well, in any case, lucky thing that he knew how to deal with it...

Now the things are getting really good . Teddy is amazing :zomg . To think he had that kind of power , i'm really excited to see the 2 devils facing each other :blai
Yeah, I hope we'll get to see the fight of the devils next chapter :zomg

Also is it me or Luker is kinda disappointing . At least considering his power lvl . He was so afraid of Baam , meaning he's not a match . To think these type of weaklings always starve for the top , it makes me really mad dammit :yelling
As I said, Lurker hasn't shown any impressive abilities up until now. Him getting the 7th place in the Shinsoo test is the only hint of his strenght that we've gotten so far...

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Then again, part of me also hopes for it to be YuriXBaam in the end...
come on yuri is atleast 100 yrs older than him
in tower it doesnt matter but its kind a weird isnt it ?
I wonder a little about that how that monster could be controlling her and how Baam got it out. Well, in any case, lucky thing that he knew how to deal with it...
hmm that part is still a bit vague but it seems that he trained with some dudes who really know their stuffs
wish Baam improvised his skills to master diff positions like Urek