Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 340 Discussion / 341 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 340 Discussion / 341 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Did the fragment of the Red Bari fuse with the Blue Demon? It looks like Androssi left too.

And what is in Rachel's hands?

Droeater

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
It
Did the fragment of the Red Bari fuse with the Blue Demon? It looks like Androssi left too.

And what is in Rachel's hands?
It's unlikely I think just him getting his true form

maybe an upgrade or herf

25thEscanor

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder if hoaquin is going to get his last copy hopefully he does since he just got all of his souls taken from him.

victim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I wonder if hoaquin is going to get his last copy hopefully he does since he just got all of his souls taken from him.
let that loser feel despair and stay powerless for the time being....on another not did that demon just fuse with the red guardian that baam abdorbed

25thEscanor

Reaction score
Country
United States
It

It's unlikely I think just him getting his true form

maybe an upgrade or herf
Baam is getting stronger so quickly Augero need to step up his game if he wants to stick along with baam. In this chapter it also looked as if karaka finally found out who wangnan is his brother I might be wrong I just need someone to translate the chapter to make sure

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
let that loser feel despair and stay powerless for the time being....on another not did that demon just fuse with the red guardian that baam abdorbed
I think so.

His last clone is the one with Bero in this chapter, right? I thought it was Hoaqin at first but he is with Karaka.

25thEscanor

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hoaquin is in my top 10 favorite characters for TOG same with karaka so it's kinda sad how they hyped him up and he's not doing nothing really only baam is getting the power ups but omg yeah I think baam red and blue demon fuse I can't wait until he can control his power at least his demon power is what I mean.

Vinther

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Translation from Cletus Kassady

After an hour of getting out of the FOD

----------------

Baam : Whaa!? You met Yihwa and Danhwa?

Urek : Yeah. They're probably trying to catch up with you guys.

Baam : It's a good thing, Mr. Khun!!

Khun : Yeah.

Baam : But what about Mr.Rak..?! Was there anyone who looked like a croc?!

Yuze : ...There was no person like that. Though I mean to find him... There were only two when i tried to save them.

Baam : No way...

Khun : Don't worry, Baam. There's no way he's dead. Even those two have survied!

Urek : By the way... Let's get back to the point... What i wanna know is... the reason why FUG gave you the thorn...

And How they could have the shot splitting Joe and Red Bari.

Considering Garam and Gustang having been watching you, well...this is my guess but... Did you come from 'outside'?

Baam : I...(Mr. Urek...could be alright....) ....As you expected. I'm from outside of the tower.

But ... I don't know where i exactly come from.. I had been underground since my birth...

So There's not much to say if you ask me about outside. Plus, It was my first time hearing about my parents.

I also learned that Zahard was the enemy of them.

Urek : ...So...You're from outside too... Don't concern about what you've heard and seen in this place.

Never give a shit about what people want from you.

You look like you know. Never forget about it.

Baam : Never...!!

Urek : So...Are you going back to the train?

Yuri : Yeah. Evan and the others are already gone. I have to get back as soon as possible.

Urek : But don't bother your babies too much.

Yuri : And that's the last thing i wanna hear from stalker like you?

Urek : Haha- Well~ Now it's time to say good-bye. I'm sorry but someday we'll meet again.

Have a nice trip. Babies.

Yuze : Are you alright? Leaving them like that... The boy will definitely...

Urek : Never mind. Don't rush. Someday we'll meet in the higher place. Then we will be able to have more talk.

(By the way, i feel like i forgot something...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden room, HT

Wangnan : (What is that door? It's not like others in the train. Very suspicious...)

Karaka : I don't know about this place either. No matter how i tried, it won't open.

Wangnan : Then why did you bring us to such a suspicious place!!

( Karaka grabs Wangnan and Yura with his badassery tendril )

Karaka : Just stay still for a while. I got you here, but that's not for doing something strange.

I brought you guys here to use as baits.

Wangnan : ...What!?

Karaka : I don't know why teammate of viole has been with them... But you are surely useful.

If you do as what i say, i can spare your life. Just cooperate to catch Viole.

Wangnan : (...Bastard!!)

-------------------------------------------------------

Sachi : So, Has Urek Mazino left?

Baam : Yeah.

Boro : It was incredible. I saw the most powerful man in this tower with my eyes.

No one's gonna believe this.

Endrossi : Ahh--- so tired. I'm gonna get inside and some rest.

Baam : Thank you for your hard work, Miss Endrossi!

Endrossi : ..... // Baam : ...Endrossi?

Endrossi : Nothing. Just take some rest.

Baam : ...Why is she doing that?

Khun : Never mind. It's just what she does every day.

Yuri : Then i'm going to Evan. Let's talk about details later.

Baam : Alright, Yuri.

Yuri : Oh, By the way i have no idea what you heard in FOD but... cheer up!!

Baam : TY.

Khun : And Now It's time to have a break. See you later in our meeting.

Baam : Oh, Mr.Khun I have something to talk...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Khun : What...!? Master key that enebles you to enter into the hidden floor...!?

Baam : Yeah. He said we can get to that place with this key...

Khun : That's amazing. The hidden floor!! Are we going to see the childhood of Zahard!?

Baam : Yeah. But we don't know where the exact place to insert this key is.

Khun : Hmmm... Boro ans Sachi won't able to talk about this... That means we have to find the way by ourselves... Oh!

Maybe he can tell us about this thing?

---------------------------------------------------

Staff quater, HT

Poe : What!? Master key of hidden floor!? I never thought such a thing had ever existed... For real???

Baam : Yeah. this is it. I thought you would know how to use this stuff since you're director staff.

Poe : Let me take a look... I think i have to find about this in manual.

Khun : Is there something like that...?!

Poe : Well, I'm to be informed about it but i rarely read...

Hmmm... Just in case there are any problems, there is a master key to access inner data of hidden floor.

To use it, you have to reach to 'the room staring past.' The location is written down here and you can only enter at 9 p.m.

'There is a door that opens only with Master key.

But the user who left data in hidden floor cannot enter due to clash.

So you have to erase all the data to enter into the floor.

Just be careful to find exit or you will be trapped for good...?'

'the room staring past'??? I've never heard of this...

'Plus, Master key is lost so unable to use for now'?

Khun : Then we have to check that room first.

Baam : got it...!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Fatgirl : So you're back!! What did you do in there?! How was the FOD!?

Was there any incredible battle!? What did you do!?

Phonsekal Irure : ...I slept.

Fatgirl : (What the...?)

Phonsekal Irure : I need more sleep.

Fatgirl : Ah...Kay... I've been traveling with her for years but she's really a deep one.

------------------------------------------

Phonselkal Irure's text

I'm sure of it, sir.

As you order, Family leader.

I'll take care of him after finding the stuff.

---------------------------------------------

Khun : 'the room staring the past' ... How can we possibly get there...

Baam : But it's a good thing to figure out the location.

Khun : Yeah. It's just as well that he's on our side. The thing about hidden floor has to be between us for now.

We don't know if Boro or Sachi want their datas being erased.

Baam : Yeah...

Khun : Next station is the final one so we have to get there before we arrive.

Baam : Can we make it?

Khun : Nah... Let's just try. By the way, Are you alright?

Baam : Huh?

Khun : You got second thorn.

Baam : Well...I'm not sure if it's fully mine. I have promise with Rachel and....Feel sorry about people of FOD.

I brought it here but never used it.

I wanna check who deserves the thorn more than either of us when Rachel wakes up.

Khun : Well... If that's what you want.

Baam : Oh and besides, after battle against Joe - I come to do something like this...

( Shinsoo blast )

Khun : ...?! What was that? Where the hell did shinsoo come from...?

Baam : I've just created bang on straight back that aisle.

After that battle... My range of shinsoo and sense of scale grew up.

Just like-- what Red Bari did....

Khun : Hmmmm... That's impressive.

-------------------------

I don't give shit about Hockney.

-------------------------

Gustang : Yeah. I know there is a huge variable like Urek Mazino but the blueprint is still ongoing

The second thorn was given to him, too.

And I also gave a small present to the 'joker' that you've been raising -

---------------------------

Rachel : ( What the...? I see something..?! )

--------------------------

Gustang : Still- It's up to them whether those powers become disaster or gift.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Urek didn't know Baam was an Irregular?

So, Androssi is not leaving the group, good. And Baam has a second fragment fo the Thorn already, interesting.

I really like that reveal about Irure, she is from the Ten Families and barely did anything onscreen. It reinforces the idea that the item Gustang wants is to help his daughter.

Rachel is someone's joker but who? Luslec? Another Slayer? I guess it's the same person who talked to her about the Princes.

Hoaquin is in my top 10 favorite characters for TOG same with karaka so it's kinda sad how they hyped him up and he's not doing nothing really only baam is getting the power ups but omg yeah I think baam red and blue demon fuse I can't wait until he can control his power at least his demon power is what I mean.
SIU can't give Hoaqin a power up through his clone right now because he would be High Ranker level. He said in an afterword that he is supposed to be Baam's archrival so he has definitely something in mind for him.

Droeater

Reaction score
Country
France

So, Androssi is not leaving the group, good. And Baam has a second fragment fo the Thorn already, interesting.

I really like that reveal about Irure, she is from the Ten Families and barely did anything onscreen. It reinforces the idea that the item Gustang wants is to help his daughter.

Rachel is someone's joker but who? Luslec? Another Slayer? I guess it's the same person who talked to her about the Princes.

SIU can't give Hoaqin a power up through his clone right now because he would be High Ranker level. He said in an afterword that he is supposed to be Baam's archrival so he has definitely something in mind for him.

The rachel part, for my part Lusclec seems the one or baam mother

-FUG helping rachel, another slayer I don't think so

who they are talking about ?

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Urek forgot to tell Baam something, what could it be? Irure as a spy was a good revelation, I wonder if we will see more of her family and its leader this arc. And Rachel, that's the law of return, while you use the others, someone must be using you to achieve his/her goals too.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The rachel part, for my part Lusclec seems the one or baam mother

-FUG helping rachel, another slayer I don't think so

who they are talking about ?
It can't really be Arlen since she left the Tower. It should be the same person. Maybe Headon?

Urek forgot to tell Baam something, what could it be? Irure as a spy was a good revelation, I wonder if we will see more of her family and its leader this arc. And Rachel, that's the law of return, while you use the others, someone must be using you to achieve his/her goals too.
I think he is talking about Wangnan's group that he left.

Last edited:

Droeater

Reaction score
Country
France
They are many things which haven't been said yet

but what worries me, is what he forgot xP
why am I the only onegetting troubled with karaka still alive and kicking after being in frong of Gustang ?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It can't really be Arlen since she is dead. It should be the same person. Maybe Headon?

I think he is talking about Wangnan's group that he left.
Arlene died, oopsy seems I forgot the most important part xD

Headon a floor administrator with one of the 10 head plotting together ?

Sorry but it doesn't sound likely either.
headon is a thing of the tower not an actor of it

also one way or another Gustang is going to get down... not now of course but as Immortal as he is he got weaknesses
and him being put here all all mighty and stuff while talking to somebody= points to that direction

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Edited my post. Arlen didn't die, she left the Tower.

25thEscanor

Reaction score
Country
United States
Edited my post. Arlen didn't die, she left the Tower.
I thought Arlen did die she left first but traded her life for baam. It's been a while since I reread the chapters but that's what I remember I might be wrong though.

ralkij

Reaction score
Country
United States
While Arlene could have left the tower there is still nothing to suggest she couldn't just come back in the tower. You never know there could be ways to communicate outside the tower and the person gustang is talking to very well could be Arlene. I feel like enough of her has been kept in the dark by SIU that many things are still unclear and open to possibilities.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah, I didn't quite expect that. Is she from the 10 families? According to the wiki she is part of the eurasia family... Which means not only gustang is keeping an eye on baam but also bloosom. I get the feeling they are not quite working together on this...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
While Arlene could have left the tower there is still nothing to suggest she couldn't just come back in the tower. You never know there could be ways to communicate outside the tower and the person gustang is talking to very well could be Arlene. I feel like enough of her has been kept in the dark by SIU that many things are still unclear and open to possibilities.
But... arlene left a long time ago... While outside the tower her immortality contract would have been void meaning she could die via old age or at least via killing herself. Whatever the case I don't expect her to be alive. Even for people inside the tower the events concerning arlene happened an extraordinarily long time ago.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Arlene died, oopsy seems I forgot the most important part xD

Headon a floor administrator with one of the 10 head plotting together ?

Sorry but it doesn't sound likely either.
headon is a thing of the tower not an actor of it

also one way or another Gustang is going to get down... not now of course but as Immortal as he is he got weaknesses
and him being put here all all mighty and stuff while talking to somebody= points to that direction
Nah, headon is definitely an actor here. As this arc would prove, administrators are not just things of the tower but rather beings with their own will and power. Headon most of all. The entire plot of the story has happened because of headon after all. How did fug know there were two irregulars at the floor of tests? Who offered rachel the chance to be the protagonist so to speak? Who gave rachel a couple fighters to carry her through the floor of tests? It was all headon.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The only thing I could think of when I read the bit about the joker was Luslec. I think the joker bit makes sense with the role rachel has had since she betrayed baam at the floor of tests. Supposedly rachel was going to take baam's place given her deal with headon and what hwa ryun said about specifically that. However it was baam who got to be trained directly by fug. And after that we never saw fug directly influence rachel again. Rather she seemed to climb mostly by gathering her own allies. I would think she did have fug help to get emily though. Anyways, with this in mind it makes sense that fug thinks of her as a spare. Baam is the child of prophecy and has the talent. But in case he goes rogue they have another spare that has been climbing the tower through whatever means necessary against all odds.