Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 365 Discussion / 366 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 365 Discussion / 366 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
OK, the gap between Baam and Zahard is massive :XD. He seems to be way better even when it comes to Shinsoo control.

Good to see that Rachel met her teammates.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, I honestly didn't expect bam to get that wrecked by zahard. Bam was even using the thorn.... Considering bam has the thorn plus double admin powers it is quite astonishing that zahard can so easily defeat him. Specially since to beat the train you don't need anywhere near the strength bam has.

This made me think of something I mentioned some time ago. bam and co are climbing the tower through the system placed by zahard. And we know from the second floor that the whole thing is set up to keep unwanted people away from the tower and whatnot. Zahard and co climbed the tower by taking tests directly from the administrators. And administrator tests are much harder than regular ones as we all know.

As for zahards appearance... he looks like a goofy wangnan. Didn't quite expect that tbh. I expected badass wangnan.

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
There have been hints of something hidden that I guess is what Gustang is looking for.

I dont think there is anyway that Baam could beat Zahard but perhaps Eduan may save Baam or at a minimum, allow him to escape. What is important interesting here is that Zahard taught Baam a technique special to Zahard. He described the workings of the "Zahard style wave control" and even used it on Baam. This information may not only add to Baams inventory but also provide an understanding of how to defeat Zahard later on. Possibly even using his own move as a counter. Zahard may not have realized what he did there!

The HF chapter started slow but really has picked up and is exciting!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh, I have an idea of why zahard is stronger than bam. Shiwonryu basically. Bam learned shinwonryu from the god of guardians however bam at the moment can only use it at its most basic level. Basically bam creates a bang and throws it. What if zahard is a step ahead and uses shinwonryu bangs as the basis for his techniques. Kinda like how anyone else uses regular bangs to create their techniques. So the issue here is not much of a difference in power per say but rather a substantial difference in skill.

SleepingDemon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was really hoping jahad had a flashier fighting style to go with his personality. I guess he still might and he just doesn’t need it to fight Baam. Also hoping something under that mask distinguishes him from wangnan.

And dang he outclasses Baam by quite a bit. He just no sold his attack like it was a punch from a child. I guess gustang didn’t actually plan on Baam beating him just yet. Or maybe Baam will start copying his attacks

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I was really hoping jahad had a flashier fighting style to go with his personality. I guess he still might and he just doesn’t need it to fight Baam. Also hoping something under that mask distinguishes him from wangnan.

And dang he outclasses Baam by quite a bit. He just no sold his attack like it was a punch from a child. I guess gustang didn’t actually plan on Baam beating him just yet. Or maybe Baam will start copying his attacks
Zahard is described as a very aggressive fighter. His primary position is Fisherman like Urek, which is why he crushing Baam with Shinsoo techniques like that makes him even more impressive. He doesn't have to fight seriously to kill him.

Last edited:

PineappleO

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yura Ha's sworn enemy looks like koon :-_-
I thought baam was strong but zahard his even stronger not to mention his resemblens to wangnam

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
There have been hints of something hidden that I guess is what Gustang is looking for.

I dont think there is anyway that Baam could beat Zahard but perhaps Eduan may save Baam or at a minimum, allow him to escape. What is important interesting here is that Zahard taught Baam a technique special to Zahard. He described the workings of the "Zahard style wave control" and even used it on Baam. This information may not only add to Baams inventory but also provide an understanding of how to defeat Zahard later on. Possibly even using his own move as a counter. Zahard may not have realized what he did there!

The HF chapter started slow but really has picked up and is exciting!
Do you have the script translated?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Zahard is described as a very aggressive. His primary position s Fisherman like Urek, which is why he crushing Baam with Shinsoo techniques like that makes him even more impressive. He doesn't have to fight seriously to kill him.
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that bit. And adding to that, zahard's own blood is used to strengthen the princesses' bodies and make them the tower's ultimate existence. With that in mind, it's not a stretch that zahard's own body would be kinda ridiculous, even by ha family standards. The extent to which zahard could be fooling around with bam right now is kinda ridiculous.

I still can't get over zahard's looks. He actually looks like a standard shounen main character... I never expected the 3 eyes to just be the sort main character googles.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you have the script translated?

Source: Bato
Credits:
InFamous who credits Cletus on Discord)

Happy New Years! This is Cletus's translation from the discord:

Androssi : Where are you going croc?

Rak : Hurry! Balck turtle is in danger!

Androssi : What?!

----------------
Baam : (Zahard..!! so that guy is the data of Zahard!, the king of the tower..! )

Zahard : You...are not frightened as i thought aren't you?

Baam : ...What?

Zahard : Hmmm-- it seems You have no idea what kind of being my outer self is.
So... Where did you come from?

Baam : Well... i...

Zahard : ...You don't know?

Baam : no. i don't know where i come from. I was imprisoned since i was born but still i know nothing about that place.

Zahard : so you don't know where you're from. what a strange fellow.
then you are secret itself indeed. I'm also from the outside but wasn't imprisoned, just like you. the place i came from was large and vast.
You're from outside yet you don't know where you came from.
You seem to know me well but not serve me as the king.
Good- this is interesting. my coming wasn't in vain, huh?

Baam : Lord Zahard, there's something i'd like to ask you.

Zahard: What is it?

Baam : By any chance, do you know person called arlen grace?

Zahard : ...!! I've never heard of it.

-----------------------------------------

Rachel aka icarus : ( I can feel them!must be my teammates!! they're over there!)Traveler! Lord hoaqin!

Traveler : Shhhh!! Silence!!

Hoaqin : Who the hell are you?

Rachel : Well! i...im (How should i convince them that i'm rachel?)

Hoaqin : Ahhh Whatever just shut your mouth and be quiet. this is an important scene.

Rachel : important? ( what's so important..? ?! What's going on with those two..!? Yura and ... a guy look alike her?)

----------------------------------------

Baam : That can't be happening! Ms. Arlene was definitely your teammate when you cleared the hell tra..!!

Zahard : I don't know about her. I have no idea how you figured that out but i don't know that name anymore
You- Do you know what is becoming the king? The way to become the king is something like erasing things around you, starting from the far and hostile to the closest ones.
when you finally succeed to erase the one you've loved most, you can be left all alone in this world. Then that only and sole, glorious one can become the king at last.
Stranger from the oustide,face me with your eyes. what do i look like to you? A man? Or a monster?

(Heartbeat)

Baam : Naahhhhhh!!

Zahard : I see. so you can see through my inner monster, too? Good . you have to stuggle mopre than this.
The finest way to end your fear is death- little monster!!(edited)
--------------------

(quake)

Khun : What is this?

------------------

Zahard : Your skill seemed just fine. but your flarewave does not have any weight.

Baam : (Why did i attack him...?)

Zahard : Now let me show you the real thing!

-Zahard style wave control-

(impact and earthquake)

Zahard : The wave control is the skill deranging shinsoo of your opponent by touching him. Is that what you've heard?
But think about it. If you can control all the shinsoo excisting in this world, that means you can even control your opponent's without touching him.
Now- would you mind telling me about what you are, and how you came to know arlen's name?

Rak : Balck turtle!!

Baam : Endrossi...

Endrossi : You...? no way...!!

Zahard : ....it seems i drew in viewers unintentionally. i changed my mind. i'll have to use much more radical way.
Tell me who you are or just die here. If you don't speak the truth, i'll make you and your friend vanish for good.
With my - 'source of shinsoo'.

--------------------

Eduan : acensio!!

Acensio : Huh?

Eduan: Bring me the mirror to another world!! It seems he's on the move.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Interesting, so zahard's shinsoo control goes so far that he can control even shinsoo within other people....

Source of shinsoo? That sounds like something an admin would have....

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Talking about Arlen like that :lmao. Zahard claims he doesn't know her but Baam's question clearly annoyed him. He must have tried has hard as possible to become emotionless or something. I guess Baam will reveal that he is her son since what Zahard wants to know is his identity.

Interesting, so zahard's shinsoo control goes so far that he can control even shinsoo within other people....

Source of shinsoo? That sounds like something an admin would have....
The Shinwonryu technique comes from using the source of Shinsoo.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
Talking about Arlen like that :lmao. Zahard claims he doesn't know her but Baam's question clearly annoyed him. He must have tried has hard as possible to become emotionless or something. I guess Baam will reveal that he is her son since what Zahard wants to know is his identity..
I think Zahard was caught off guard when he first denied knowing her. I though maybe at first she was erased. However, after reading what he said about eliminating your enemies then those closest to you in order to become a king, (The way to become the king is something like erasing things around you, starting from the far and hostile to the closest ones. when you finally succeed to erase the one you've loved most, you can be left all alone in this world. Then that only and sole, glorious one can become the king at last.) I think he knows perfectly well who she is and was perturbed that someone he erased is now back and possibly jeopardizing his status as king. Now if he finds out that Baam is someone he erased and is back, WOW, that may really set him off. I suggest to Baam not let Zahard know who he is.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think Zahard was caught off guard when he first denied knowing her. I though maybe at first she was erased. However, after reading what he said about eliminating your enemies then those closest to you in order to become a king, (The way to become the king is something like erasing things around you, starting from the far and hostile to the closest ones. when you finally succeed to erase the one you've loved most, you can be left all alone in this world. Then that only and sole, glorious one can become the king at last.) I think he knows perfectly well who she is and was perturbed that someone he erased is now back and possibly jeopardizing his status as king. Now if he finds out that Baam is someone he erased and is back, WOW, that may really set him off. I suggest to Baam not let Zahard know who he is.
I feel like he will spare him because of his pride as king since he told Baam to reveal who he is if he doesn't want to die.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Seeing how young zahard was at that age... I have to wonder, how exactly did eurasia become so powerful? The 13 companions presumably all learned shinwonryu at some point and the thing is ridiculously powerful and presumably the foundation of the companion's techniques. With that in mind the implication would be that anne zahard became more powerful than many of the heads without using this. Am I missing something?

V Grace

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Seeing how young zahard was at that age... I have to wonder, how exactly did eurasia become so powerful? The 13 companions presumably all learned shinwonryu at some point and the thing is ridiculously powerful and presumably the foundation of the companion's techniques. With that in mind the implication would be that anne zahard became more powerful than many of the heads without using this. Am I missing something?
Not only anne jahad but also baek ryun, adori jahad, molic one, and mirchea luslec. Although anne can be justified since she has the blood of 2 leaders

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, talent? Enne being better ranked than some of the Family Heads doesn't mean that she is stronger than them. When Gustang talked to Urek he said only he and Baam can be considered as their equals but there is also Garam who said the Heads acknowledged her or something, I am not sure.

We can't be sure of anything until we see her in action, Adori might be even stronger. Baek is the same.