Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 368 Discussion / 369 Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 368 Discussion / 369 Predictions

SleepingDemon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Eurasia was the most skilled with shinsu but v had the most raw power with it. While jahad was physically the most powerful.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Looks like a very interesting chapter. New techniques, reveals etc. Baam's abilities are more similar to V apparently.

Isn't that person Eduan? He has eletricity around him and blue hair. V had dark hair like Baam.
Yes but there is another person with a ponytail in the chapter. Now that I have seen the translation, it's definitely V.

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Who do you guys think was stronger v or zahard I go v

V Grace

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Who do you guys think was stronger v or zahard I go v
Well, i always suspected that V is the same level as Jahad and above the rest of the GWs!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So.... whats the link to the facebook where the translated chapter is?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think Zahard was stronger. They were teammates and became enemies. If V was stronger he would have defeated him in a fight. We know Zahard isn't the type of person to refuse a challenge.

So.... whats the link to the facebook where the translated chapter is?
Comments section when you click on the pictures.

haedr

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Iraq
I don't see the translation
Open the photos on Facebook and you will find the translation in the replies
You'll find chapter links on Facebook in my first response
In the first pag

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So I guess this is what arlene meant when she said something about the true king of the tower. V was the one most suited to be king... and zahard beat him to the punch. And thus bam should, in a way by inheritance, be king of the tower.

And from what I got the point of the current training is for bam to find his own element to use... I am thinking this is basically bam completing his revolution. from what I can tell the situation is also that eduan developed his electricity due to shinwonryu... But that is weird because eduan's children can also use electricity. So what is learned through revolution can be passed down through blood... Interesting. perhaps there are contracts involved in this though.

I wonder what bam's element will be... I don't see bam as the type to have a specific element though. His thing has generally been learning any and all shinsoo techniques very fast... Adapting perhaps.

haedr

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
he said V was suitable man for king. more than zahard. eduan's plan is deleting the data of zahard by using mirror of end.
Zahard failed to kill koon kids bc they already escaped. They expected what's coming next.
................................................................................

(yeah V had opposite character to zahard's. everytime zahard climbed the tower he became something defferent. but v tended to become an ordinary man /just like baam/ tho leader of the team was always zahard. v had been interested in people in the tower.the others became indifferent as they
climbed the tower.)

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So I guess this is what arlene meant when she said something about the true king of the tower. V was the one most suited to be king... and zahard beat him to the punch. And thus bam should, in a way by inheritance, be king of the tower.

And from what I got the point of the current training is for bam to find his own element to use... I am thinking this is basically bam completing his revolution. from what I can tell the situation is also that eduan developed his electricity due to shinwonryu... But that is weird because eduan's children can also use electricity. So what is learned through revolution can be passed down through blood... Interesting. perhaps there are contracts involved in this though.

I wonder what bam's element will be... I don't see bam as the type to have a specific element though. His thing has generally been learning any and all shinsoo techniques very fast... Adapting perhaps.
I don't think it's that simple. Eduan awakened this ability but his descendants being Jeonsulsa doesn't mean they can do the same things as him. They inherited that trait. You don't need to be a Koon to be a Jeonsulsa in the first place. And his descendants developed abilities that he doesn't have like the Lightning Spear.

SleepingDemon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah I don’t think he just meant jeonsulsa stuff when he was talking about elements. I think it had more to do with how him and jahad we’re using shinsu. Like using an element on the scale he was with his giant spear or his area of effect attacks.

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Reading what Eduan said about V, it makes me wonder why Gustang felt so disgusted by V. V seemed not only really strong but a caring person who never felt disdain for the commoners. Exactly like Baam and even Urek. I guess Zahard and Gustang thinking the tower inhabitants are well below them is perhaps why they hated V. Not sure why they did not hate Arlene too unless she was just super cute.

But now it appears Zahard knows who Baam is. Maybe not so much what he is capable of but there is probably a lot of transferred hate. I suspect the match will be very personal and Baam better be really prepared.

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
First off I would like to say that zahard was very prideful, in his strength and his claim to king and thus he got many followers while v was powerful sure but didn't boast about it and he knew that if he tried he might beat zahard, and he liked the people of the tower and they liked him, back than when zahard wanted to be king most of the inhabitants of the tower wanted v as king but he didn't want to be king than zahard got angry and killed all the people who wanted v as king and that is why luslec was disgusted by the way zahard became king
I think that baam got his personality from his dad and his way of attracting people to himself without knowing

Theory though

Last edited:

HonArie

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First off I would like to say that zahard was very prideful, in his strength and his claim to king and thus he got many followers while v was powerful sure but didn't boast about it and he knew that if he tried he might beat zahard, and he liked the people of the tower and they liked him, back than when zahard wanted to be king most of the inhabitants of the tower wanted v as king but he didn't want to be king than zahard got angry and killed all the people who wanted v as king and that is why luslec was disgusted by the way zahard became king
I think that baam got his personality from his dad and his way of attracting people to himself without knowing

Theory though
I don't think it's that simple. Looking at the young Zahard in the revoluation road epilogue, he seemed like he just wanted to help everyone, seemed kinda like Baam. Plus, from Eduan's statements, it doesn't seem like he actually cared to be King. He reasoning seemed to be because it was the logical way to make that happen, just like Baam wanted power to be a god of the tower (paraphrasing). I'm just curious as to why the family heads changed their views of the tower's inhabitants. I doubt the V being described here is the same V that Gustang probably seems to dislike, since the distinction is time. Even though, I find it odd that only Luslec and Grace sided against Zahard in the civil war.

Also, I don't think V wanted to be King either. He and Grace were the only ones who wanted to continue to climb the tower. Maybe, he was of the mind that if they climb all the way to the top, they'll set a way out of the tower. I wonder what changed the others over the course of their journey.

I mean with Zahard, I thought he was consumed by the colossal soul that promised to make Baam king, but the others too? Did they also get consumed by that thing? Or they just see things differently after awhile.

He most likely got his personality from Grace. His potential of manipluating shinsu is probably comparable to V.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think it's that simple. Looking at the young Zahard in the revoluation road epilogue, he seemed like he just wanted to help everyone, seemed kinda like Baam. Plus, from Eduan's statements, it doesn't seem like he actually cared to be King. He reasoning seemed to be because it was the logical way to make that happen, just like Baam wanted power to be a god of the tower (paraphrasing). I'm just curious as to why the family heads changed their views of the tower's inhabitants. I doubt the V being described here is the same V that Gustang probably seems to dislike, since the distinction is time. Even though, I find it odd that only Luslec and Grace sided against Zahard in the civil war.

Also, I don't think V wanted to be King either. He and Grace were the only ones who wanted to continue to climb the tower. Maybe, he was of the mind that if they climb all the way to the top, they'll set a way out of the tower. I wonder what changed the others over the course of their journey.

I mean with Zahard, I thought he was consumed by the colossal soul that promised to make Baam king, but the others too? Did they also get consumed by that thing? Or they just see things differently after awhile.

He most likely got his personality from Grace. His potential of manipluating shinsu is probably comparable to V.
Because they are far above them I guess, that's the reason Gustang said Urek shouldn't play with the Regulars. That was a team of 12 Irregulars. Over time they probably grew more arrogant and prideful. I still don't believe that V is a good person after what I heard from Garam.

While climbing Zahard must have believed that he had to become King because of the ohters's expectations and stuff. Plus there is that love triangle...

KsyP

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Any one got English translations??