Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 393 Discussion / 394 Predictions | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 393 Discussion / 394 Predictions

tornidooo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brunei
even if we spoke about shinsoo control, the 10 families also have the advantage in that area , also what make you think the attribute is more important, eduan has more attributes than zahard and arie hon but that doesnt make him stronger than them, gustand and blossom are better shinsoo user than ha yurin but she is stronger.
Shinsoo qualities more doesn't necessarily mean it's stronger
+ maschenny better in Shinsoo than baek ryun ? of course no
So yes they are distinctive in the Shinsoo but not necessarily the best

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Now that I'm more or less done talking about Baam and Rachel, I think I'll mention that I hope SIU takes a measure of care with how much 'badassery' he shows from Evankhell. Jinsung is already looking like a boss against Maschenny and the army she brought with her, and if the anti-Zahard side pulls out another easy win back down on the Floor of Test then we start to have the Empire looking tepid and ineffectual as a threat right out of the gate. It can't just be all hype for the good guys all the time.
I think the Floor of Test battle is gonna be a one-sided massacre. asawk, they only sent rankers there and Evankhell is ranked 60. The battle should end in a instant.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Now that I'm more or less done talking about Baam and Rachel, I think I'll mention that I hope SIU takes a measure of care with how much 'badassery' he shows from Evankhell. Jinsung is already looking like a boss against Maschenny and the army she brought with her, and if the anti-Zahard side pulls out another easy win back down on the Floor of Test then we start to have the Empire looking tepid and ineffectual as a threat right out of the gate. It can't just be all hype for the good guys all the time.
yeah i agree with what you said, right now it looks like the zahard empire is not really dangerous and i don't feel the sense of danger right now, looks at the huge warship the messenger brought with him it was like 50 times bigger than evankhell floating island.
i don't want it to be like those wunxia manhua where they just hupe the good side:

Last edited:

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
They have been referring to him as “White” not Haoquin for a while. Even in the Line translation of the chapter today they refer to him as White...

He is more White than Haoquin because Haoquin is a single entity, when his siblings are joined although Haoquin retains dominance in personality he is no longer “in body” just Haoquin...

Call what you want baseless but like I’ve said he has been referred to as “White” since the merge you can’t call something baseless when they no longer even refer to him as Haoquin.

So yes there is a such thing as more White than Haoquin.. as he has 3 other bodies merged with his own.

And I read your post and it changes my opinion none..... He has looked pathetic. I don’t know what else to tell you on that front. You’re arguing a point with me that I never argued...

Take it up with Kkck.... You can’t change my opinion that he looked weak in this chapter so I’m unsure of your purpose.

I never stated he was getting owned, nor that he was weaker than Androssi, nor really anything that you are arguing.

Baam isn’t an Arie, him having trouble has no bearing on one of an Arie family getting out manuevered in close quarters combat... Which is the point... Arie’s are supreme close quarter combatants.... this is known. Bringing up Baam is just evidence that you have little clue as to what you’re debating. You aren’t even responding to anything I’ve said.

For the last time what are you even debating against? That he looked pathetic? He did!!! End of debate... Does that mean he’s weak? No, it means he looked pathetic.
But he can't be 'White' without merging to his final clone. They're calling him White because that is his name during his time as a Slayer and is more known with that alias.

but all this is just semantics. Hoaqin is in no way as strong as a Ranker as he is right now. Baam himself should only reached that level just recently and this Hoaqin was only as strong as he is when he last fought Baam.

Well, I disagree with your opinion. This is what a forum is for. And neither is your point of view something that I could understand since Hoaqin is fending off literally 3/4 enemies by himself.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Evankhell is ranked 60.
And not due to his/her intelligence score, if Evankhell's going to defy an imperial edict for the sake of a shitbag like Yu Han Sung. But that's beside the point. I still hope SIU avoids repeating the same mistakes with Zahard's Empire as antagonists that he made with FUG.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
When has the zahard empire not looked tepid and ineffectual? If anything the implication is that for the most part zahard and the family heads don't give any shits regarding ruling the tower or even their families. Most of that stuff is too micro for them to care. And that is for the ones that care at least a tiny bit.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
When has the zahard empire not looked tepid and ineffectual? If anything the implication is that for the most part zahard and the family heads don't give any shits regarding ruling the tower or even their families. Most of that stuff is too micro for them to care. And that is for the ones that care at least a tiny bit.
I mean, they do run the Tower. But if their first outing as the central antagonists of the series results in them getting their asses handed to them on every front (Jinsung, Evankhell and we know nothing serious is going to happen to Baam or his friends on the Train) then that's the initial tone SIU is setting for them. That would be unfortunate. He did a good job creating the initial hype with Zahard's direct interference in the Hidden Floor and subsequent war edict. I'd like to see them not become an immediate joke.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
And not due to his/her intelligence score, if Evankhell's going to defy an imperial edict for the sake of a shitbag like Yu Han Sung. But that's beside the point. I still hope SIU avoids repeating the same mistakes with Zahard's Empire as antagonists that he made with FUG.
That is what makes her scarier. Her raw strength got her ranking as high as 60.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I mean, they do run the Tower. But if their first outing as the central antagonists of the series results in them getting their asses handed to them on every front (Jinsung, Evankhell and we know nothing serious is going to happen to Baam or his friends on the Train) then that's the initial tone SIU is setting for them. That would be unfortunate. He did a good job creating the initial hype with Zahard's direct interference in the Hidden Floor and subsequent war edict. I'd like to see them not become an immediate joke.
They "run" the tower in the loosest of senses as far as I can tell. Zahard is effectively a god and everything but his kingship is due to a contract. Zahard's word is the law but the whole thing is ultimately managed by a bunch of people to whom zahard has delegated jobs. The series even has the 3 lords that basically rule instead of zahard. Add to that that mascheny clearly went there to warn jinsung about the risk the hell train is at. Zahards army under normal circumstances rules unopposed and zahard does not give two shits about it and their approach to the orders was to take on a bunch of high rankers while using their toys. Them failing would make sense IMO. Heck, even their timeframe to mess with regulars should be limited.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
But he can't be 'White' without merging to his final clone. They're calling him White because that is his name during his time as a Slayer and is more known with that alias.

but all this is just semantics. Hoaqin is in no way as strong as a Ranker as he is right now. Baam himself should only reached that level just recently and this Hoaqin was only as strong as he is when he last fought Baam.

Well, I disagree with your opinion. This is what a forum is for. And neither is your point of view something that I could understand since Hoaqin is fending off literally 3/4 enemies by himself.
And I respect that attempt at offering a different perspective but the point remains I care not if you agree, that’s what individual opinion is for.

You’re right it’s semantics but he is known as White, if he is not as strong as a ranker I still believe his character is stagnant and therefor unlike other characters who have used the last 30 or so chapters to get stronger White has remained nearly the same strength. I guess I’m saying it’s pathetic his only means of getting stronger is devouring souls, no training, no acquisition of weapons, techniques etc... He is a pathetic character by default if you really wish to get down to it. From his inception his story has been one of jealousy and pity, wrought with a pathetic superiority clearly apathetic to anything else but devouring souls.. In ways he’s just a moderately successful Rachel with talent and ultimately that makes him pathetic.

Again, I still believe he is stronger than Androssi. I am just of the viewpoint he looks pathetic. His outfit doesn’t help.....either.

Just chalk it up to a irreparable difference of opinion.

Last edited:

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
White? Hoaqin? Maybe he should be known as "the man formerly known as white and Hoaqin"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That is what makes her scarier. Her raw strength got her ranking as high as 60.
She did take over the floor of tests by killing the former ruler. That is pretty bad ass

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is what I expected of white to be honest. His power level was a little above Baam in the beginning of the hell train arc. He's not a character to grow really powerful within the chapters because he needs outside power increases. Androssi has been training all through out the hell train arc and has mastered her Shinshoo quality, which increases shinshoo control dramatically. Her physical strength with her shinshoo quality and bong bong, if she isn't doing this much she's useless.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
This is what I expected of white to be honest. His power level was a little above Baam in the beginning of the hell train arc. He's not a character to grow really powerful within the chapters because he needs outside power increases. Androssi has been training all through out the hell train arc and has mastered her Shinshoo quality, which increases shinshoo control dramatically. Her physical strength with her shinshoo quality and bong bong, if she isn't doing this much she's useless.
Hoaquin was a lot stronger than bam when the arc started. And he was a lot stronger than bam even up to the name hunt station. Growth wise of course white is limited but he has been more than enough to be a threat to the gang up to now at least. I don't think hoaquin as he is now stands a chance against bam but androsi and the others actually defeating him in combat would indeed be a decent feat. Not to mention that even when bam won he didn't specifically beat hoaquin in combat but rather he defeated him in a game where he was boosted by a small fractions of the souls hoaquin had stolen.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
White? Hoaqin? Maybe he should be known as "the man formerly known as white and Hoaqin"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She did take over the floor of tests by killing the former ruler. That is pretty bad ass
Lol except he isn’t just “A” man.... “The children formerly known as White” lol

Well I think that’s a major fault in his character to be honest. I know it’s intentional but it makes the story predictable. We know he needs to devour souls to get stronger, which draws a linear path of probability in how he progresses.

I was impressed with Androssi and let down by White/Haoquin/Vincent/David/Anna (whatever you wish to call it, really)

I don’t think this is an off the wall sentiment to harbor.

And his power was not “a little above baam” SIU states he is in another league at the Dallar Show.

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/White/Hoaqin

Notes & Trivia.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Isn't the implication with white that "Hoaquin" is actually white? At least personality wise. Back at the hell train arc it was revealed that hoaquin's 4 siblings were dormant when it comes to control over white and only hoaquin was in charge. There isn't an independent "white" personality though as we saw at the floor of death as white's power increases by absorbing souls he becomes more stable.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Isn't the implication with white that "Hoaquin" is actually white? At least personality wise. Back at the hell train arc it was revealed that hoaquin's 4 siblings were dormant when it comes to control over white and only hoaquin was in charge. There isn't an independent "white" personality though as we saw at the floor of death as white's power increases by absorbing souls he becomes more stable.
Yes, his personality is the same.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Guys on white it's true that he relies too much on his soul eating ability, you can even see that his arie swordmanship is not very clear like inieta even if inieta was a lot weaker, i mean when inieta fought we learned more about arie swordmanship than hoaqin.

PainTendo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hello everyone, bam disappointed me a little not because he didn't hurt rachel but because he was crying like a bitch again, he did it once at gran de jah's home but twice is beyond pathetic. One thing is sure, if koon tries to kill rachel in the future bam will definitely interfere.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If Mascheny planned to make a failed attack, then there's no joke. It only fails because It was meant to.

But otherwise we Saw FUG and Jahad so Far and got to hate each for different reasons. There is still Wolhaiksong's merit for not joining either side. We might be disappointed on Bam's parents and FUG's cause by new revelations and find out Jahad was a victim. We don't know the Full story yet. We don't know nearly anything. Its too early to believe we are on the final plot, that SIU wont Change the story's course again. So Jahad might not be the ultimate evil after all, and making them ultimately powerful could ruin a Future plot.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hello everyone, bam disappointed me a little not because he didn't hurt rachel but because he was crying like a bitch again, he did it once at gran de jah's home but twice is beyond pathetic. One thing is sure, if koon tries to kill rachel in the future bam will definitely interfere.
Bingo, This is like a lovers quarrel with both using shinso to do the quarrel. Bam is still acting like a pathetic tsundere and this is humiliating as hell.