Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 471 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 471 Spoilers & Discussion

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

BareBones

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Info from Rainy:

Doom and Paul charge Dokoko
The cage fires at the wall and does nothing > wall protected by a spell
Some dogs shown in a big hangar handling a massive missile/needle?
Yool shows up on a ship and picks up Baam, Hwa & Chad
2 LPB guys, 1 of them a monkey attack Evankhel and say she dropped out of top 100
Doom flashback explaining how Yas betrayed them and their father
Big eagle attacking Paul
Hatsu and Shibisu collecting what seem to be soul crystals from destroyed ships so that white can absorb them?
Khun trying to bring White back to his prime with souls?
White wants to go for Kallavan
Charlie saying something along the lines of Baam only using 1/10 of his power compared to the LS and how scary Baam is

Chapter:

Translated by AdiosCorea over at ToG Discord
Evankhell: That's a Branch Family Head?! Man, what a loud bird!!

Doom: Yama! Paul and I'll handle that one, you protect the Cage!! While we're fighting him, break through that wall!
Yama: Okay. Our mission is to break through the wall!! Cannon! Fire!
(!!)
Yama: Is it as the Guide said? "keuk" Not a scratch from this kinda attack? I guess we have to go with the original plan. "Our normal cannons won't work!! (Houndborn1: Yes sir!) Change module! Prepare to launch the super needle!

[52F Breakthrough 02]

Yama: When the Houndborn decided to fight Zahard's Royal Army, around the same time the guide sent me some intel about the second defensive walls. In most Ten Family Compounds, the walls have strange spells at work, and that the second wall of the Nest is likely to be the one with it. These spells are normally only something Zahard or a 10 Family Head can undo, unbreachable by physical attacks or Shinsoo attacks, but there may be a chance that the Slayer Candidate would be able to unlock it. So there's only one way. Create a giant needle, launchable by ship, and once the Slayer Candidate approaches the wall and undoes the spell around it, use that timing to launch it to break through. We gathered every hound, shehound and cub possible to build the giant needle, and we did it. So hurry up, you Slayer Candidate runt!! "Launch the Interceptors! Defend the Cage from the enemies!" If you don't get to the walls, in time, everyone will die!!

[Outside the First Wall]

Charlie: Tsk!
Vice Priestess: You're lucky, Mr. Charlie! If you went for him you would have been killed instantly! The Head Priest was summoned too, so we don't have the power at all to face off that man alone. We're not even military, so we can't legally go behind the walls! Let's hope the military takes care of the situation!
Charlie: That's... going to be difficult! That fucker! He's only showing a 1/10 of his power! (VP: what?) I only fought him a couple of years ago at the Last Station, but already he became someone completely different in power! I can't imagine how much stronger he will become. If he survives this battle too... He'll become a monster we can't handle!!

Cha: Let's go, Slayer Candidate sir, Guide Ma'am. As you requested, I prepared the fastest ship we could get. Let's go save your teacher. Everyone's waiting for you, Slayer Candidate. Only you can undo the spell at the Second Wall, so please undo the spell at the walls.
Baam: Got it!

Yul: Oh! You're here, you're here! Ladies and Gentleman, this is your captain, the number one pilot of ships, Captain Snake speaking! (Let's go!) Today's destination is Saving your friends and your Teacher's life, so we'll be taking a fast flight, please buckle up!
Baam: He's here too...

Doom: He's gone!
Paul: Keuk! The wind!
Doom: PAUL!

Evankhell: Should I go help them? (!!)Who the hell are you?!
???: YO, are you the Evankizzle of Helldizzle?
Evankhell: Are you a Lo Po Bia Branch Family Head too?
???: Bruh, I AM upper Ranker Didiano, and me's a descendant of a Branch Family Head whose branch fam is no more. [upper Ranker Lo Po Bia Didiano] (TN: Ranker -> Upper Ranker -> High Ranker]
Evankhell: Upper Ranker? You're telling me that you, a mere upper Ranker, dare approach me in battle! How ridiculous!
DDN: Hey, Evankell bruh, I be hearing that ever since you be fired from your job as the Ruler, you been out the top Hundred, so I be thinkin your skill be overrated man?!
Evankizzle: You brat, that's still a sore spot you know! I will brutally murder you!
DDN: Hahaha! Try it bruh!
Evankhell: That fucker, where did he learn to speak such an annoying dialect (Adio: Straight Outta Tower Compton?)

[Paul's Shinsoo: Green Monster Fish of Death River]

Paul: That surprised me, coming in so quick! That thing's quick, especially for its size!
Dokoko: You're Houndborn, right? Now that I think about it, I remember hearing that something like you were in the family. Not that I ever saw it. Experiements from the Workshop taken in and raised by the Family Head, obedient only to their master, right?
Paul: Doom? What's he talking about? We were Lo Po Bia?
Doom: He's lying, Paul.
Doom: As you said, our father, leader of the Houndborn did swear loyalty to the head of the Lo Po Bia family after he was taken in by him while he was an experiment of the workshop. He made more Houndborn and formed a pack only loyal to the Family Head, performing the family's dirty works. Unlike you, we were not recognized as a proper branch and we were hidden into the darkness and mocked, but my father never showed his fang against the family head nor did he bear his fangs at the Head. My father's sole pride was his absolute obedience. But you were fooled by the vile Yasracia's words and branded my father as a traitor, killed by his fellow Houndborn! Not only that, you mocked him, after he spent his final moments believing that his master would change his mind! My father is no traitor! You are!
Doom: Listen, Paul! We Houndborn worked for the Lo Po Bia Family from the shadows!
Doom: You are the one who betrayed my father! He lived and died an honorable man!
Paul: Doom! That level of metamorphosis is still-

[Doom Half-body Metamorphosis - Purple Right-Winged Mad Dog]

Doom: So I will rip your throat out, for speaking ill of my father!
Dokoko: You lowly dog! You dare bear fangs to a Branch Head! (Unbelievable!)

Ken Hong: Waaa! I will kill you all! (Lady Ken Hong! Don't overextend yourself from the Cage!)
Anon Company Commander: Men! Secure the Cage and disable their control center!
Anon Sergeant: But sir! The soldiers.. they're all afraid of that man and can't move!
Anon CoCo: What!? (Well actually I'm scared too!)

Hatsu: ...Earrings made another plan I can't say I agree to. Even if this is the battlefield, we're taking the souls of warriors...
Shibisu: It can't be helped. We have to use everything we can. We can't pity the dead too. Let's go!

[In the Cage, an abandoned home]

Khun: How are you feeling? You feeling more powerful yet?
White: Eh, more or less. His Majesty requires more still. But we have so many rankers and high rankers, even a branch head. If are taken care of, it wouldn't be out of the question to think that His Majesty would regain his power. Still, honestly didn't expect you to reach out to help me first
Khun: I'm the type that uses everything I can to win. But don't tell Baam.
White: Don't worry. he won't be hearing that "Your best friend sacrificed the casualties of the battle to revive the most infamous Slayer ever".
Khun: If you put it that way, it makes me sound like I'm a bad guy!
White: And you aren't? Well, whatever! Once the plan succeeds and His Majesty's power returns, as you requested, His Majesty will kill Kallavan in place of the Slayer Candidate.
Khun: Counting on you.

Doom: Yama! Paul and I'll handle that one, you protect the Cage!! While we're fighting him, break through that wall!
(!!):(!!)
Yama: Is it as the Guide said? "keuk" Not a scratch from this kinda attack? I guess we have to go with the original plan. "Our normal cannons won't work!! (Houndborn1 Yes sir!) Change module! Prepare to launch the super needle!

[52F Breakthrough 02]

Yama: When the Houndborn decided to fight Zahard's Royal Army, around the same time the guide sent me some intel about the second defensive walls. In most Ten Family Compounds, the walls have strange spells at work, and that the second wall of the Nest is likely to be the one with it. These spells are normally only something Zahard or a 10 Family Head can undo, unbreachable by physical attacks or Shinsoo attacks, but there may be a chance that the Slayer Candidate would be able to unlock it. So there's only one way. Create a giant needle, launchable by ship, and once the Slayer Candidate approaches the wall and undoes the spell around it, use that timing to launch it to break through. We gathered every hound, shehound and cub possible to build the giant needle, and we did it. So hurry up, you Slayer Candidate runt!! "Launch the Interceptors! Defend the Cage from the enemies!" If you don't get to the walls, in time, everyone will die!!

[Outside the First Wall]

Vice Priestess: You're lucky, Mr. Charlie! If you went for him you would have been killed instantly! The Head Priest was summoned too, so we don't have the power at all to face off that man alone. We're not even military, so we can't legally go behind the walls! Let's hope the military takes care of the situation!
Charlie: That's... going to be difficult! That fucker! He's only showing a 1/10 of his power! (VP what?) I only fought him a couple of years ago at the Last Station, but already he became someone completely different in power! I can't imagine how much stronger he will become. If he survives this battle too... He'll become a monster we can't handle!!

Cha: Let's go, Slayer Candidate sir, Guide Ma'am. As you requested, I prepared the fastest ship we could get. Let's go save your teacher. Everyone's waiting for you, Slayer Candidate. Only you can undo the spell at the Second Wall, so please undo the spell at the walls.

Yul: Oh! You're here, you're here! Ladies and Gentleman, this is your captain, the number one pilot of ships, Captain Snake speaking! (Let's go!) Today's destination is Saving your friends and your Teacher's life, so we'll be taking a fast flight, please buckle up!

???: Bruh, I AM upper Ranker Didiano, and me's a descendant of a Branch Family Head whose branch fam is no more. [upper Ranker Lo Po Bia Didiano] (TN Ranker -> Upper Ranker -> High Ranker]
Evankhell: Upper Ranker? You're telling me that you, a mere upper Ranker, dare approach me in battle! How ridiculous!
DDN: Hey, Evankell bruh, I be hearing that ever since you be fired from your job as the Ruler, you been out the top Hundred, so I be thinkin your skill be overrated man?!
Evankizzle: You brat, that's still a sore spot you know! I will brutally murder you!
Evankhell: That fucker, where did he learn to speak such an annoying dialect (Adio Straight Outta Tower Compton?)

Paul: That surprised me, coming in so quick! That thing's quick, especially for its size!
Dokoko: You're Houndborn, right? Now that I think about it, I remember hearing that something like you were in the family. Not that I ever saw it. Experiements from the Workshop taken in and raised by the Family Head, obedient only to their master, right?
Doom: As you said, our father, leader of the Houndborn did swear loyalty to the head of the Lo Po Bia family after he was taken in by him while he was an experiment of the workshop. He made more Houndborn and formed a pack only loyal to the Family Head, performing the family's dirty works. Unlike you, we were not recognized as a proper branch and we were hidden into the darkness and mocked, but my father never showed his fang against the family head nor did he bear his fangs at the Head. My father's sole pride was his absolute obedience. But you were fooled by the vile Yasracia's words and branded my father as a traitor, killed by his fellow Houndborn! Not only that, you mocked him, after he spent his final moments believing that his master would change his mind! My father is no traitor! You are!
Doom: Listen, Paul! We Houndborn worked for the Lo Po Bia Family from the shadows!
Doom: You are the one who betrayed my father! He lived and died an honorable man!

Ken Hong: Waaa! I will kill you all! (Lady Ken Hong! Don't overextend yourself from the Cage!)
Anon Sergeant: But sir! The soldiers.. they're all afraid of that man and can't move!

Hatsu: ...Earrings made another plan I can't say I agree to. Even if this is the battlefield, we're taking the souls of warriors...
Shibisu: It can't be helped. We have to use everything we can. We can't pity the dead too. Let's go!

White: Eh, more or less. His Majesty requires more still. But we have so many rankers and high rankers, even a branch head. If are taken care of, it wouldn't be out of the question to think that His Majesty would regain his power. Still, honestly didn't expect you to reach out to help me first
White: Don't worry. he won't be hearing that "Your best friend sacrificed the casualties of the battle to revive the most infamous Slayer ever".
White: And you aren't? Well, whatever! Once the plan succeeds and His Majesty's power returns, as you requested, His Majesty will kill Kallavan in place of the Slayer Candidate.

(!!)
Yama: Is it as the Guide said? "keuk" Not a scratch from this kinda attack? I guess we have to go with the original plan. "Our normal cannons won't work!! (Houndborn1: Yes sir!) Change module! Prepare to launch the super needle!

[52F Breakthrough 02]

[Outside the First Wall]

Charlie: That's... going to be difficult! That fucker! He's only showing a 1/10 of his power! (VP: what?) I only fought him a couple of years ago at the Last Station, but already he became someone completely different in power! I can't imagine how much stronger he will become. If he survives this battle too... He'll become a monster we can't handle!!

???: Bruh, I AM upper Ranker Didiano, and me's a descendant of a Branch Family Head whose branch fam is no more. [upper Ranker Lo Po Bia Didiano] (TN: Ranker -> Upper Ranker -> High Ranker]
Evankhell: That fucker, where did he learn to speak such an annoying dialect (Adio: Straight Outta Tower Compton?)

Map of the Nest:

Last edited:

DDragneel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
why the hell is this under normal discussions ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

will bam do anything ?

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Surprise pikachu faces INCOMING
I mean, I guess it's something you could be happy about? I'd rather him actually win a fight that matters for once, but whatever.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well, now we know how Baam is going to make himself relevant then.
Imagining Maschenny's reaction when I see Baam breaking the spell, I want to see if she will continue to call him weak.

DDragneel

Reaction score
Country
India
I mean, I guess it's something you could be happy about? I'd rather him actually win a fight that matters for once, but whatever.
I want him to actually beat a big guy . He beat data Zahard last time and it was more than a YEAR ago!!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Imagining Maschenny's reaction when I see Baam breaking the spell, I want to see if she will continue to call him weak.
The two aren't exactly connected. Baam's ability to nullify magic has nothing to do with how powerful he is or isn't.

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Ain't the big missile from the doggos to be used against the wall? Maybe Baam will step in if that too doesn't work out. Or it will actually work and Baam can actually do some relevant fighting. They all know he is special. But they all also think he can picked on, even Mas thinks he is weak. That is what needs to change and we've waited for far too long.

One Peace

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Are those red crystals supposed to be souls? How are hatsu and shibisu even getting them?

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
This part killed me HAHAHAHAH

Credits: Adioscorea.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Not surprised that SIU keeps that Khun , Hatsu are here , even Rak does care to show is face to the public .

This chapter give us lot of interesting , one we have a hint of Doom and Yasratcha past .

Is that possible that they are brother ?

We have Doom new form , i waited to see what a top 200 can do , it is going well for now .

That eagle guy doesn't seems too pressured by Doom .

Another thing , we have a ex top 100 that pop out of nowhere ? She shouldn't be able to rival Evan if she she goes all out . Or maybe we are condamned to never see Evankhell going all out .

And at the end we have White . That is the best news , i am the first thrilled to see White . But i don't whant him to takr Baam prey .

Furthemore , i expect him to show so incredible things that amaze everyone their .

DDragneel

Reaction score
Country
India
If SIU doesn't deliver Baam vs Kallavan, then everything since the end of Season Two has been an absolute waste of time. Nothing more pathetic than calling your shot and then not even swinging the bat.
I agree with you. Baam vs Kallavan needs to happen while Baam is still an underdog.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
I'm starting to have serious doubt as well because a C-Rank beating a Ranker is already making history.
So a C-Rank reaching a commander level ?

I know Baam has to, considering his goal, but I'm not sure SIU will go that road. But I hope he will though.

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
If SIU doesn't deliver Baam vs Kallavan, then everything since the end of Season Two has been an absolute waste of time. Nothing more pathetic than calling your shot and then not even swinging the bat.
Yes I hope that doesn't happen. But SIU is the god of misdirection, even Dokoko hasn't even scratched Doom yet, after all that hype of strongest of his branch, unfallable against slayers. So maybe it's White's wounded pride doing the talking and we won't have White vs Kallavan as implied.

Anyway what if Baam defeats someone above Kallavan? And Kal just admits to himself that he is not a match against Baam and he would lose if he went after Baam?