Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 474 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 474 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's why I hope he redeem himself soon. Because that 'scratched me!' had no meaning to me esp when he scratched Urek many moons ago. That's like being impressed with someone who landed a punch against a decent rookie after landing a clean punch against Mohammed Ali 3 yrs ago.
Put a hole through Kallavan now, break the wall spell, which we likely wont see till Doom vs Dokoko is resolved.

Kill him in the final battle near Jinsung

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Everyone just wants to see Baam slam a fist THROUGH Kallavan AND the wall, KO'ing Kallavan and deactivating the wall spell simultaneously so Yama can fire missiles up the 5th's ass and we can blow this battle wide open.

At least that would be a nice change for Baam IMO.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Everyone just wants to see Baam slam a fist THROUGH Kallavan AND the wall, KO'ing Kallavan and deactivating the wall spell simultaneously so Yama can fire missiles up the 5th's ass and we can blow this battle wide open.

At least that would be a nice change for Baam IMO.
Telling him they killed evankhell from behind like the cowards they are would do it

I want to see FUG's second wind, White, Baam, and Yama, just start tearing through zahad's forces

this battle needs to end with fug killing the ruler and taking the floor over. That's how you get the tower's attention

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Meanwhile, didn't Doom take a head shot from Ruel's released spear too? And he shrugged it off. I don't think Evk will just shrug it off but I really can't see her dying just like that. Sniper or not, taking out someone as powerful as her should require much more

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Meanwhile, didn't Doom take a head shot from Ruel's released spear too? And he shrugged it off. I don't think Evk will just shrug it off but I really can't see her dying just like that. Sniper or not, taking out someone as powerful as her should require much more
Doom transformed his head around the spear. If you read one piece it's like how Katakuri avoided luffy's attacks at the start

You see it again last chapter, where doom "fixed" the claw marks from the bird

He's special, not everyone can do that

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would be fucked up if HWR saw the sacrificing of EVK to get Baam to get the wall down and/or take on Kallavan.

Quite a 'Trolley Problem'/railway dilemma. But she's psychopath enough to get it done.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dowon wont die, she was on Haedon's wall. She'll flip and ally with baam when he needs it most. Her stupidity now might get Cha killed which would be worse than death as a punishment for her

If baam hears that they killed Evank, be it true or not, he'll go berserk, which is what we need to see

I'm worried SIU is rushing the arc, I hoped this would go on till 2021
For every 1 chapter that something happens, 2 are stopped and the story does not progress, SIU is doing this very slowly. Not to mention that he said that each wall will have different battles and we are still in the first one.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Damn the whole TOG community in shambles lol, readers nowadays are soft as hell, I wonder if everyone is honest with their age because the reaction of most looks like teenagers, people cursing SIU because one of their fav is supposed dead.
what do you expect?It’s not confirmed if Evankhell died but people using her former top 60 rank as an excuse is bad one when it has been said many times in S1 and in SIU blog that the 2nd floor is the most strategic place in zahard empire, a sieve who eliminate all potential danger before they are strong enough.
Also people who constantly praise season 1 because of it’s tactics like when hatsu was able to fight with quant because of the support of others regulars are the one who ignore all the tactics made in the chapter to have this perfect shot.
I don’t care if Evankhel die or live next chapter , that was never my bet to begin with since I always wanted her to be sniped by mashenny but even if she is not dead right now, she will not make it to the end of the war.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I was thinking, didn't EVK say that Yeon Hana received two flames from the native? In that case, wouldn't it be the one who lives in her? So basically she has the flame of healing too.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
what do you expect?It’s not confirmed if Evankhell died but people using her former top 60 rank as an excuse is bad one when it has been said many times in S1 and in SIU blog that the 2nd floor is the most strategic place in zahard empire, a sieve who eliminate all potential danger before they are strong enough.
What does the second floor have to do with this though? That wouldn't really have anything to do with Evk's rank, especially after we just got told top 300 kill a previous to take the rank.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Damn the whole TOG community in shambles lol, readers nowadays are soft as hell, I wonder if everyone is honest with their age because the reaction of most looks like teenagers, people cursing SIU because one of their fav is supposed dead.
Nothing new. Have you already forgotten the months and months of tears all during the Floor of Death when they all thought SIU had killed off their precious comic relief gator?

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Also people who constantly praise season 1 because of it’s tactics like when hatsu was able to fight with quant because of the support of others regulars are the one who ignore all the tactics made in the chapter to have this perfect shot.
I don’t care if Evankhel die or live next chapter , that was never my bet to begin with since I always wanted her to be sniped by mashenny but even if she is not dead right now, she will not make it to the end of the war.
It's war, people are gonna die. I'm sad that they killed her like a coward instead of fighting her face on. She wanted to die in battle, but not like this

I agree she's not making it to the end of the war here

If Rak has the Rock Ancient, and gets the fire ancient, can he make magma?

There was a theory on discord that Evank will agonize and be dying and Khun will go there to "save her" with fire fish, instead he will take the ancient and the fish, then he will give Evankhell soul to White, perhaps at her insistence

Maybe too dark, but the guy would sac anyone for Baam's sake

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If she still has any life in her, I hope she incinerates the 4th division or something befitting Evankhell the Hellfire

If she's alive, I doubt she has much more in her
That is something that would be Very Nice indeed! If her last move, now that Cheonhee is tied and Elphation is dead, turns out to burn an entire division to a crisp as she dies, It would be wonderful. Imagine the Guy who shot her being swallowed by It along with even the backrow of 4th Squadron, such as Ari Bright Sharon, and they all die helplessly. A good way to die, certainly.

SIU could leave Raivolic and Kallavan alive in the same manner as Dowon and Cha Lost all their comrades being the strongest of their teams. That's something I would enjoy. Kind of like Afro Samurai when the metal samurai has an orgasm. Lol

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I think the same , if EVK dies here , i hope he sees how delusionnal he is to start a meaningless war .

Props to everyone speaking about top 300 . Like they understood it .
I'm starting to question the decision to go to war now. It just hit me this chapter, This war is just about Baam gambling with the people he has now just to get one person.

Is it really worth it? Does Jisung Ha life outweugh that of of the people whe with him we are willing to go through any length to protect him? It just doesn't fell fair on them. It really sucks being a side character.

Now I'm starting to like the option of Baam climbing till he's strong and competent enough to lead a charge like this properly. All that has happened is him being baby-ed all around. Kallavan appears and the guide has to send an SOS distress call to every òther dispensable character he can spare.

Baam is not ready for this and because of that, a lot more people than is necessary are going to die.
I don't want EVK to die but if she does, it's Ok since reality demands not very character can have access to the MC tier plot armor.
But I do hope reality hits bam as hard as it should after the war.

Also anyone that a different view is free to reply cuz I'm open to discuss this.

Ademola234

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Rak power up related to evankhell ancient incoming

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm starting to question the decision to go to war now. It just hit me this chapter, This war is just about Baam gambling with the people he has now just to get one person.

Is it really worth it? Does Jisung Ha life outweugh that of of the people whe with him we are willing to go through any length to protect him? It just doesn't fell fair on them. It really sucks being a side character.

Now I'm starting to like the option of Baam climbing till he's strong and competent enough to lead a charge like this properly. All that has happened is him being baby-ed all around. Kallavan appears and the guide has to send an SOS distress call to every òther dispensable character he can spare.

Baam is not ready for this and because of that, a lot more people than is necessary are going to die.
I don't want EVK to die but if she does, it's Ok since reality demands not very character can have access to the ME'S plot armor.

Also anyone that a different view is free to reply cuz I'm open to discuss this.
Well, Baam made it very clear that he, too, wanted to crush Zahard's army. As he himself explained, no one is there obliged, everyone who went has their own reasons and knows that they can die at any time. And in any case, this battle is crucial to consolidating Baam as an irregular and the one who will lead the FUG against Zahard.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Nothing new. Have you already forgotten the months and months of tears all during the Floor of Death when they all thought SIU had killed off their precious comic relief gator?
Yeah lol, they will just complain and back to normal after, that is what kids do.

It's war, people are gonna die. I'm sad that they killed her like a coward instead of fighting her face on. She wanted to die in battle, but not like this

I agree she's not making it to the end of the war here

If Rak has the Rock Ancient, and gets the fire ancient, can he make magma?

There was a theory on discord that Evank will agonize and be dying and Khun will go there to "save her" with fire fish, instead he will take the ancient and the fish, then he will give Evankhell soul to White, perhaps at her insistence

Maybe too dark, but the guy would sac anyone for Baam's sake
Yeah I can agree, you know how I despise her but I would have preferred if she get killed in a fair fight with mashenny it would have been way more satisfying for me but I can’t complain because it’s war and like in real life just a small percent of people has the chance to die like they want.

seriously for rak I don’t know what to think, I don’t want him to receive it but à this point siu could come with any explanation, the moment AA received a yeon flame, every power up for Rakhun is possible.

I don’t think AA will play a role there, pretty sure overpowering white is gonna backfire very badly because the bug has been warned but he thinks he is all mighty because of a ranker flame.

link to the past

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece

I don't want EVK to die but if she does, it's Ok since reality demands not very character can have access to the MC tier plot armor.

Well to Bam's defence though there are there by their own choice, he didn't force anyone to follow him in the Nest.

Ademola234

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada

I don't want EVK to die but if she does, it's Ok since reality demands not very character can have access to the ME'S plot armor.

Baam specifically considered this. Everyone chose to follow him to battle with their own will. He made it clear that he would go alone if he had to. The main reason for the war was to save Jinsung Ha but the significance of this war will be much greater than that. If they win then every high ranker will be put on alert and FUG will likely become more active due to there being a great change in the tower. Their end goal of overthrowing "Jahads tower" will finally be put into motion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah lol, they will just complain and back to normal after, that is what kids do.

Yeah I can agree, you know how I despise her but I would have preferred if she get killed in a fair fight with mashenny it would have been way more satisfying for me but I can’t complain because it’s war and like in real life just a small percent of people has the chance to die like they want.

seriously for rak I don’t know what to think, I don’t want him to receive it but à this point siu could come with any explanation, the moment AA received a yeon flame, every power up for Rakhun is possible.

I don’t think AA will play a role there, pretty sure overpowering white is gonna backfire very badly because the bug has been warned but he thinks he is all mighty because of a ranker flame.
Rak is due for a powerup or some sort of progression to be useful. AA's role always seems to be the strategist so he likely won't play much of a part as far as fighting goes. As for White, he will probably serve his purpose in combatting Kallavan/jahad army but for everything else he's basically a double edged sword. Most likely, he'll come to respect Baam's growth/strength and follow/side with him similar to Karaka.