Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 495 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 495 Spoilers & Discussion

Mizaistorm

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
rachel doesn t want to change the tower.
she want to see the stars due to arlen influence.

wangnan want to become King not because he has great ideal to change the tower it s mainly because he is zahard blood and feel he destined for greatness in contrast to his pathetic self.
he feel that he is incredible and keep getting involved in things way over his head that ended in catastrophie.
wangnan could lived an easy life if he wanted to.other than his delusion of grandeur he shouldn t climbed.

Power is not given it s earned.
in case of Rachel and Wangnan they are both given power by fug gustang zahard.
and as it was given it will taken from once it s fullfill it s purpose.

wangnan journey is not hero journey.it s the opposite.it s tale of someone who made a deal with devil.
and slowly he will become zahard like.
it s been forshadowed he will take wear the crown and i think he will.
But is a King the ideal end for the tower.
i don t think so.

I think rachel will be featured less and less.
she will stay relevant but now that she got what she wanted from gustang.her character charm is over and she will be just another villain.in which case i would rather see more interesting one.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
i meant the other things rachel desperately want.beauty strenght power...

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
but now that she got what she wanted from gustang.her character charm is over
i meant the other things rachel desperately want.beauty strenght power.

So being an ugly, weak, useless bi*** was her character charm to you?
I stil think she is far from what she wants, be it the stars or whatever it really is that "has to be here and not Bam".

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
My 2 cents on this chapter, and the last few really, is that it's fine.

What's going on here with Baam fighting White. While trying to fight the Zahard Army. While trying to save the Jinsung. While breaking the spell on this new kickboxing lady. While playing a board game.. is fine.

I'm not super into it. But I don't dislike it either, really. I wish plotwise it was a little more focused but the game has at least helped the plotting ADHD a little. Just not as much as I'd like.

This kickboxing girl is a nice addition, for however long she lasts, simply because Baam by himself is quite boring most of the time. I've long said I think he's a character that needs a supporting cast quite badly. This woman has a personality which I appreciate. The last few arcs I think have made it increasingly apparently to me that Baam just can't go solo. Not for strength reasons. But because he has almost no personality if he's not reacting to things.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Hello ^^

This is that post that seems like it's going to end but hasn't yet.

It may not be the afterwords anymore and less people have come here in recent times, but if I don't write it it feels like I haven't done something yet so I'm writing something simple today too. I suppose one day nobody will come to see the blog here so I wouldn't feel like I haven't finished my task for the day yet hehe.

Today I drew Ria.

I assume that those of you reading may think that why do all the new Division Commanders have such lazy names, and you aren't wrong about that... heh... I first had only came up with her name Ria, and while brainstorming what to make her surname, I ended up just going with Ah, hence Ah Ria.

Ria's dressed in a way that would please JYP it seems, but it's hard to draw so I regret it... I thought about making her look like some popular character in an American TV series, but then she ended up coming off as being like a too-common cheerleader figure, so I kept changing her to the point of obscurity, but I still think she feels more so like a fighter so it all worked out OK I think hehe.

It seems that she will be going through some hardships with Baam for a bit. White, we haven't had a female enemy character in a long time, please be gentle...

I hope you guys look forward to the next chapter.

I hear Seoul's getting a lot of rain, but it's not raining as much where I am. I hope you guys don't receive too much rain damage. Take care of your door please ^^ As for me, as it's raining my back hurts... hehe it's probably actually because of work. I am starting to suspect that my bones are naturally weak from birth hehe. I don't even work out too much and I'm full of excuses.

Well, I'll rest up a bit then go back to work.

I hope you guys stay healthy and have a good week.

Thank you ^^

Source.