Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 509 Spoilers & Discussion

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Seems Baam is realy heading toward coruption like White wanted him to and i realy don't like so i realy hope hope he is gonna stop before it too lale ,maybe his sworn enemy could intervene since we're seeing red and blue thryssa.
Would you rather see Scared Deer Baam come back again? I like this new version so much better.

AshDVanguard

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Ascensio ?!?!? How did the admin allow outside ppl to participate in the games? Has the khun family officially picked a side since the lo po bia are on the move? Ladies and gentlemen we may have a real war now

Merrie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I can't wait for the translations. Since Maschenny helped Bam by releasing the cage monster from within and now Asensio (HYPE!!!!!!!) appeared to help Khun, I'm even more interested. The Khun family members are being involved now atleast besides the Lo Po Bia and Khuns are known for being schemers. I wonder how it would play out?

Khun said something about having contact with his family leaders with his talk with White and IIRC Maschenny said something about her own family not sending much help but these are Khun's so who knows. I wonder if it will tie up to the Khun family arc as well in the future.

I saw a panel of Asensio but there's no translations so I can't confirm if it is him yet because he doesn't have the tattoos in his neck but he does have that distinct dark blue hair and eye color and it's not a reach to say he's him since he talks highly of Maschenny in Hidden Floor.

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
so Maschenny was the one who sent Asensio inside the tower? that truly changes the game board cuz that means she's fucking over the Zahard Family purposely now and might be more on the side of the Koon's who we know has AA's back and full support.
wait, what koo has AA's back?
Didnt koon stole Eduans treasure house when he left the family?

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ascensio ?!?!? How did the admin allow outside ppl to participate in the games? Has the khun family officially picked a side since the lo po bia are on the move? Ladies and gentlemen we may have a real war now
He was among the three sent by Maschenny and apparently they are acting in the dark, it is not a public statement.

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I saw a panel of Asensio but there's no translations so I can't confirm if it is him yet because he doesn't have the tattoos in his neck but he does have that distinct dark blue hair and eye color and it's not a reach to say he's him since he talks highly of Maschenny in Hidden Floor.
Bubble Gum :(

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is no admin, never was!

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
How did the admin allow outside ppl to participate in the games?
The game is "partly" agreed by the administrator, so probably these guys are exempted according to another part of agreement. ( maybe only Khuns and LBPs )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is no admin, never was!
I like that one.

AshDVanguard

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
He was among the three sent by Maschenny and apparently they are acting in the dark, it is not a public statement.
Man I hope it's a masch double cross id love to see the khuns turn the tower upside down

Anzere1stclass

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Is White stronger when he couldn't even hurt Kallavan? That's just my point, White couldn't do anything against Kallavan's defense, the latter just lost his arm because the wound made by Baam overloaded him. The EoB defense has always been put into play as something incredible and now SIU just forgot.
He slayed kallavan arm even though it's was kallavan who internationally let's him do it but white is way stronger than kallavan in attack but in defense kallavan is better

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Man I hope it's a masch double cross id love to see the khuns turn the tower upside down
I particularly think it's a game of interests, Maschenny doesn't have to save AA and Asensio much less, there must be a third person in this game. It's one thing for her to want to help Baam cause him chaos, it's another to save one of her brothers. I believe this is the beginning of the Koon family arc.

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I particularly think it's a game of interests, Maschenny doesn't have to save AA and Asensio much less, there must be a third person in this game. It's one thing for her to want to help Baam cause him chaos, it's another to save one of her brothers. I believe this is the beginning of the Koon family arc.
Khuns are everywhere in the tower, idk if they need a specific arc for it. Probably a mix arc of more than 1 family.

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
wait, what koo has AA's back?
Didnt koon stole Eduans treasure house when he left the family?
AA stated that he had the support of his family's higher-ups when he made a deal to return White to his prime. Basically telling him not to underestimate him.

as for how? I dunno honestly.