Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 511 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 511 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Chapter 511

Season 3 Ep. 94

Title: 52F Black Out - A Dark Change

Translator: anon

White: This bastard, he was waiting for the moment I thrust my blade into him. // My power's being sucked in!

Baam: I knew he won't ever let his blade go. Because he is the blade itself

White: He's planning to take my power using my blade as the medium.// You dare challenge me with a blade in between you and I? // Not a chance!! // This is my power and my blade. // will never- // Never let go of this power!!

Nanatoa: Damn... // I can't even budge..!

Asencio: So you're the child of the Khun Family known as the Slayer Candidate's companion.../ Khun Aguero Agnis. // As a member of the Khu Family, I joined this battle under Sister Maschenny under Zahard's Army. // Like a mercenary, if you will.

Khun AA: Under Zahard's Army...? // But then why...
Asencio: Then why did I help you? // I joined to help you guys.

AA: Help... us?

Asencio: Let's talk about all the head-ache causing stuff when we're not busy. // I need to send you guys to her first. // You want to get out of here to help your friend first, right?

AA: I mean... you're right

Ascencio: I'll give you this rat. // so once you pas through the field, I need you to do a favor for us. // What do you say? It's a decent offer, isn't it?

AA: How do I know you've come to help us?

Asencio: Oh, you doubtful brother of mine.// Here, take it. // Sister Maschenny will be the one giving you the demands.

AA: If you're asking to make a deal between us, shouldn't you be telling me what you're going to ask of us first?

Asencio: (take it) You're gonna take it anyway, aren't you? // You should know that right now there's nothing worse than hesitation.

AA: Fine, I'll take it.
Asencio: Good choice.

AA: Then how do you plan on getting out? // There's only one rat. Asencio: Ah, don't worry about it. // That one's a rat too, isn't he?

AA: Well.. knock yourself out on that. (Not entirely unconvincing)

Announcer: Contestant Khun has entered the field!

AA: That's...//BAAM!! //I don't know what's going on // but it looks like Baam and White are fighting to take each other's powers....!! // I need to help Baam..!! // How can I... // Now that! think of it, this silverfish was able to connect with White's Sorcery. // If I use it, I may be able to help Baam take White's power.// I know it's dangerous to use this mysterious power... // But now... // Now's not the time to think about

that!! // Silverfish..!! // Go help Baam!! // GO!!

White: This flame, could it be...// Khun Aguero Agnis!!

AA: Damn, my body's heating up.// I hate it when it's hot // but I need to hang on!! // Until Baam completely absorbs White's power....!!

Baam: Uwaaaaaaa!!

White: Keuk... An intruder coming out of nowhere.... // But I've held this sword since birth.// There is none who understand this blade than His Majesty. // No matter what tricks you use...// You shall not take my power through my blade..!!
Crab: Kwahahaha! // Look at you, you thought you were all about to win too!! // You didn't realize I was able to make one attack on you all!! // Kwahahahaha!!

Hockney: Phew-// Rak!! // Kaiser!! Are you guys still alive?!

Rak: I... I live!!

Kaiser: Hah-Same here.

Rak: Damn, that crab broke the entire ledge!! // It looks like he can attack us, what do we do?! // We need to go save Black Turtle now!!

Hockney: G... give me a sec!! // Is there any item that can get us out of this situation...// This..!!

[Buttons:

Freeze

Movement Speed x2

Summon Spearbearer < Cornerskip Movement]

[ Summons a Spearbearer to the selected field and allows them to take one shot. (Additional effect: One Guaranteed Hit for Spear thrown) Hockney: If I use this item, we can help Baam...! // But...// If we even lose our Spearbearer Rak..., we..

Crab: Which tasty fish shall I eat next!!

Hockney: Uwaaah! // Phew- That was close....

Crab: Keke! I may not be allowed to attack you directly anymore // but I am allowed to attack the fish! // Now that you have nowhere to d on, you're all dead meat!!
Hockney: What do I do?! // At this rate, we won't be able to help the people out in the fields.// !! Baam's in trouble!! // Rak!! // If you go out into the field, can you hit White with your spear?

Rak: Of course!

Hockney: I'm serious!!

Rak: I'm serious tool!! // The great Rak has brought here a special weapon for this occasion!! // I can't use it immediately because it's too damn heavy though!!

Hockney... Alright, I trust you!

Hockney: Kaiser! // Would you be able to stay here with me and run around without getting caught until everyone reaches the finish line?

Kaiser: I don't know what you're thinking, but if it's something that can help Baam, don't ask me just do it!!

Hockney: Alright then...!! // I have to put my life on the line for this!!

[Summon Spearbearer Purchased!! [GUI: Summon Spearbearer // You have used this item.

Hockney: The Spearbearer will be transported!!

Rak: What? // My body...!! // What's going on?

Hockney: Rak!! - Go Save Baam!!
Rak: Got it!! // Black Turtle!! // Turn Visible!!

[Rak's "Ancient Spear Carrier"]
[Sometime before coming to the Walls, in a Canine research facility within the Cage

Researcher: So... you want to use this spear that was used to hit Lord Doom's head?

Rak: Yes.// but it's too big and heavy to carry as it is right now.

Reseracher: Then I'll modify a Canine Carrier to hold this spear for you. // With this carrier, you would be able to carry this spear around. What do you think?

Rak: Yes!! I like that!!
Rak: So despite putting it in a carrier, it was still far too annoying to use until now // But this situation is perfect. // I shall pierce through it all..!!

Last edited:

Pbgustang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
1. Insist to fight white (while the purpose here is to save jinsung) was ultra stupid move...but it happened anyway, the evenmore emo bam has emerge.
2. After some warm ups and getting aria cuter, he actually muster up some of his hidden power, the fight still unexciting but ok, just keep it up.
3. Then just when this stupid detour almost over dont tell me youd let white off by stupid prank SIU. Wtf the purpose of this scam is then?

He needs to die here, or at least make a very good progression for him to be getting off.

Getting disappointed on plot progression and abuse of cliffhanger each chapter isnt good for my health.

TsukuyomiKun

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
A lot of this reminds me of how people act to dragon ball super, just constantly use z as an excuse to complain about everything and go on and on about bad it is, yet their always the first to consume every bit of information and media relating to it, just complain afterwards, when it's obvious they like it and having a decent time with it, but still wanna complain and know it all cause that the attitude of internet, nothing is wrong with criticism or not liking something but it's not as grave or extreme as people like to act, if Siu was ruining bam so much and doing a overall bad job with the direction of the story with rankers and regulars, then why is it still so popular?
I think a lot of people just wanted or expected Bam vs White to end today and now are pissed.

zoradante1

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Because I feel like ancients/native ones are overrated as hell. Jahad murdered them all by himself for god sake. They literally had to escape and hide from him and even those were cursed after they did. There is nothing that indicate their power beside Evankhell and Khel Hellam,but I don't think they are powerful because of native ones in them I think native ones are in them because they are powerful, and that is entirely different thing (They needed poweful hosts to make them survive,which was implied in Evankhell flashback).
yes yes yes it's exactly what i'm trying to say what are they smoking while every single descendant of native ones as well as native one got killed by zahard himself and worse ones got cursed lmao.

Besides we don't even know if yeon hana uses two ancient flames considering nobody are related to her.It's likely that every member of needs one of 2 ancient flames since they aren't blood-related with yeon FH.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, Rak IS rather overprotective. Bam sucks at protecting and power until he's already lost someone or something.

I'm a lil wary of power scaling based on ranks because the plot throws that aside often enough, beyond a point.

EVK's highest rank was 60. Earlier she was a mercenary who just randomly killed folks who were usually not bigshots. EVK and YHS plotted to take over the 2nd floor, and EVK went according to plan. Even if EVK got the rank 60 just due to the ruler post, she still holds back in fights, doesn't murder bigshots and had she not been part of YHS's long-term plan, her going berserk may have even led to a rank better than 60, for all we know.
Consider her fights against other powerful beings. She's deserving of top100 irrespective of the 2F ruler IMO.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Because I feel like ancients/native ones are overrated as hell. Jahad murdered them all by himself for god sake. They literally had to escape and hide from him and even those were cursed after they did. There is nothing that indicate their power beside Evankhell and Khel Hellam,but I don't think they are powerful because of native ones in them I think native ones are in them because they are powerful, and that is entirely different thing (They needed poweful hosts to make them survive,which was implied in Evankhell flashback).
We don't know the actual circumstances behind their defeat and death. And sure, if even if zahard solo-ed them that doesn't mean they aren't powerful. We are still talking about motherfucking zahard here.

As for evankhel and khel... The situation is probably a combination of both factors. In context the two of them are probably worthy vessels. But at the same time the boost they get from their giants is also substantial.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
What if rak is the ancient beast himself and every ancient is just trying to survive to the day they meet his real body 🤷🏾‍♂️ If he’s going to be the MC best friend he has to be somebody important because koon want koon family leadership rak can’t just be a nobody
After he has been saw in a mural on the hiddin floor
Maybe he just power sealed and memory erased rn
I think Rak is the reincarnation of the ancient beast he has shown at multiple times to have strange behavior when something happens like on the hidden floor he was the only being who noticed zahard presence even endorsi who has zahard blood couldn't feel her father presence but take did and on the last station while seeing the flame of evankhell he feels nostalgia

AshDVanguard

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Zahad does not seem crazy I wouldn't assume that he committed genocide on people he did not fear or thinks will cause a problem in the future, and I do believe evankhel is amazing because of the ancient one she is literally named the infernal evankhell because of the native ones power she wields

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think the shield issue is more psychological than power, Rak calls himself a hunter, so for someone with such linear thinking as his, it's absurd to think about fighting defensively.
Maybe? but he still hasn't materialized the actual shield. At an absolute bare minimum rak is not fighting using his actual talents which is by itself a bit of a nerf. My guess here is that due to still not having materialized the the shape part of his shinsoo attribute he hasn't gotten the full brunt of his shinsoo attribute boost yet. IIRC at the hidden floor the point was made that the curse on rak was partially lifted or something to that effect... Granted that rak acquiring his rock shield being the trigger to unleash his full power is a bit of a crackpot theory of mine.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I think a lot of people just wanted or expected Bam vs White to end today and now are pissed.
That fine nothing is wrong with that, it's not the end of the world or prove regular are burden, that just a weak argument if karaka interrupted instead of AA, are high ranker a burden to bam too? The plot is the plot and using to trash the author and his story every week for like years now, is getting played out cause it's obvious that the goal of a lot of posters here.

Reinhard_Lohengramm

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
then why is it still so popular?
This is a horrible example. Popularity doesn't determine quality or depthness. Dragon Ball is far from being deep, nor tries to, but is popular because it does well what it tries to do (big flashy fights between two jacked up dudes). Tower of God, as a story, and SIU, as a writer, are very capable of much more, as he's shown us time and time again.

I am not saying he is a terrible writer or a "hack", but honestly, lots of his decisions are questionable. I may try to understand the need to prolong White's role in the story, but honestly, I think no one would complain if he had gotten rid of White once for all in this chapter. He's already accomplished, narratively, what he should do, imho.

Pro Factor

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Zahad does not seem crazy I wouldn't assume that he committed genocide on people he did not fear or thinks will cause a problem in the future, and I do believe evankhel is amazing because of the ancient one she is literally named the infernal evankhell because of the native ones power she wields
He doesn't have to fear anybody beside the irregulars tho,he is immortal after all. It might have been something as simple as them not wanting to serve him and he got angry,I bet we will get our answers,but the fact remains that he literally destroyed whole species by himself,how strong they can be? That being said,I do understand that it's Jahad we're talking about,they can be pretty strong and still get obliterated by Jahad,but it just doesn't give me the vibe that they are THAT strong as people think.

I think you're mistaken. Nobody calls Evankhell infernal because they know she is a host to ancient. If Jahad would know such thing he would kill her himself. Ancient and their eхistance is not that known in the tower,and for sure not on a such scale that one of the top 100 HRs will get a nickname due to people knowing she is a host to native one.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Maybe? but he still hasn't materialized the actual shield. At an absolute bare minimum rak is not fighting using his actual talents which is by itself a bit of a nerf. My guess here is that due to still not having materialized the the shape part of his shinsoo attribute he hasn't gotten the full brunt of his shinsoo attribute boost yet. IIRC at the hidden floor the point was made that the curse on rak was partially lifted or something to that effect... Granted that rak acquiring his rock shield being the trigger to unleash his full power is a bit of a crackpot theory of mine.
I agree, I just wouldn't consider it a nerf, shape is the best way to use his shinsoo attribute, but not the only way, the best way for Aguero to use his ice is a spear, but he applied it very well with his headlights. The most comfortable way is not always the only way for you to improve your powers.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
There are honestly so many reason people could genocide .

for example if they don’t like that race ,

if that race constantly rebel .

you don’t need to be afraid off a race to genocide them , they can just annoy enough for a psychopathe to do it .

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Native one are definitely overhyped .

as far as i remember data Edhuan said they were strong wich is good if it come from a irregular mouth , but the thing is that it came from data Edhuan , if it were peak Edhuan he would probably like other FH treat them as trash .

guys data Zahard and Edhuan were shocked by how much power adult data Zahard add . The data clearly have little idea off how terrifying strong they are outside .

Madelin

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
'b-but zahard kills the entire ancient one descendents'

Context matters, it's like when people argue Priscilla is the strongest because she kill Theresa (in claymore).

This story is leading onwards with the thematic of 'Baam and his friends', though Baam will continuously spike upwards.. his friend will trail behind with a powerup of their own.

The easiest powerup to think about is the special member of each candidate family (koon, yeon, ha and the rest). Rak will have his powerups by being the direct descendant of the ancient one (there are no one direct descendant other than rak) and there already are multiple instances of Siu hinting about Rak / The ancient.

Moving forward, each of the ten family will have their representative align themselves with baam, each and everyone of these specific family member will possibly has the end goal of resolving conflict with their own specific family.

I kinda disagree with people that wants baam to roflstomp every encounter like how Rai did with his in Noblesse, but to each his own.

I think white won't die, he still has future conflict with his family that needs resolving later. He can lost and has his redemption though