Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 512 Spoilers & Discussions

PGT

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wtf took Albeda so long to make a move and hold back White?

Alas, looks like Baam simply could not have done it without both firefish AND the ancient spear.
I will be very puzzled if Albeda doesn't appear anymore and give some input and POV. The way it was shown to us seemed that Albeda could at least talk and try to intervene yet she remained silent all the time

And yeah, it did seem Baam couldn't have done it, which I find very bad, not only because his absorption shtick didn't show any limitations until now and is supposed to be his hax/ridiculous power/characteristic and it frames Baam as a braindead for betting on this strategy to beat White

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The fire fish can revive people and heal them completely, it can make others greatly strengthen their offensive or defensive power, increase the power of a weapon, it can absorb power and distribute it by itself since koon was not that divided the power was the firefish by itself, the fire fish is more powerful than the sun inside it baam, how is it possible that its former owner, a ranker of the yeon family, was never someone remarkable in the tower? and koon who is a regular is facing top 100 high rankers, this is my last chapter, Siu this manhwa was on his way to the greatness all of time but..

Last edited:

Dkt

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Blue tyrassa to red tyrassa :atleast that idiot(his majesty) ended up becomimg a snack for now, i dont think we would be that luck next time

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
lol people are pissed over AA and Rak getting to share some of white's power, and here I'm sad coz White died!! I was hoping he's escape with that shot from Rak! What's even the point of Rak going there!!

Personally I like this chapter and hope the power ups stay. One of my biggest gripes with the series was that Bam was growing so fast that Khun and Rak would become burdens but then what was the point of following them if they were just going to be refused to background characters when Bam fights?

I am VERY glad that this likely means they’ll be able to help out more in fights.
My thoughts. I'd appreciate them getting power any way they can, than them becoming totally irrelevant to the story and forgotten. They need to at least be able to stay by Baam's side.

I will probably skip the next chapter
I ABSOLUTELY don't want to see baam in khun's arms and his famous talk no jutsu
Yes probably but just before the fight we will probably see baam sleeping in khun's arms like a baby
(Urek was right since the start)
lol this :lmao:lmao It's not that bad tho XD

Yhamir ♤♧

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
lol people are pissed over AA and Rak getting to share some of white's power, and here I'm sad coz White died!! I was hoping he's escape with that shot from Rak! What's even the point of Rak going there!!

My thoughts. I'd appreciate them getting power any way they can, than them becoming totally irrelevant to the story and forgotten. They need to at least be able to stay by Baam's side.

lol this :lmao:lmao It's not that bad tho XD
Imagine all the shippers and their fanarts
This need to stop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't give a f about ships or whatever but look how many princesses baam will have in his harem this would be the biggest waste

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
I think I can accept this BS if next chapter we see Aria also getting some of White's powers and her hair regrown LMAO.

One more thing, how powerful is Baam now, is whatever he was against White times 2? Or raised to the power 2?

Yhamir ♤♧

Reaction score
Country
United States
Plus he is very naive so he will probably stay alone

I think I can accept this BS if next chapter we see Aria also getting some of White's powers and her hair regrown LMAO.

One more thing, how powerful is Baam now, is whatever he was against White times 2? Or raised to the power 2?
Aria with this power up would be pretty good and maybe even revelant for a few arcs

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Imagine all the shippers and their fanarts
This need to stop

I don't give a f about ships or whatever but look how many princesses baam will have in his harem this would be the biggest waste
What harem!! :lmao I feel bad for all these girls XD

Aliblack

Reaction score
Country
Iran
I bet Bam, Rak and Khun will stand against the Lo Po Bia family head like a bunch of chads.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
All I see is AA’s flame around all 3!

MO some of White’s power boosted/ leveled up AA’s sweet fish! Baam absorbed White’s power and is just going through some shock! I’m guessing next chapter we’ll see Baam talking to Albeda inside himself!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It’s understood that Yeon Flame can be shared !!! If this is the beginning to Rak’s fire ability so be it and Baam was bound to learn fire techniques!!!!

SuperTurtle

Reaction score
Country
France
I just hope Yama and Yasratsha will end this year.

undecimber

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So Baam, Koon and Rak all got shit load exp from beating the raid boss and leveled up like crazy?

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What if the White/demon Baam absorbed becomes an "admin" like BT and RT?

We don't know the origin of BT and RT is just a fragment, but in theory, with the growth of the power of Baam and the Sun (which seems to be the power of an external god) White Thryssa could arise, I can visualize a transformation partial to the style of White's lethal techniques drawings.

I just hope Yama and Yasratsha will end this year.
Nanatona's Flashback is more important.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Do you understand that we know more about two random rankers from Yasratcha's army than about White who is a legendary slayer and a character who has been in the series for over 200 chapters?

How sad you guys are with the rubbish ending of such a mediocre character when even the author doesn't care to develop him.

Reinhard_Lohengramm

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Siu made white say “he’s much stronger than me”

but was he really stronger? We didnt see that yet

just when we think he was getting his irregular form
A lot people come to help and the power that he show was really not enough to do anything 🤦🏽‍♂️
when white was overwhelming him, albeda show up, this is.... idk
No, Baam was MUCH, MUCH stronger than White.

SIU just loves to blue ball us with that sweet ending we would have liked (Baam fully absorbing White's power).

This post is the best example of SIU creates in his fandom. No one has faith in Baam and I blame no one for thinking like this, lmfao.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
What if the White/demon Baam absorbed becomes an "admin" like BT and RT?

We don't know the origin of BT and RT is just a fragment, but in theory, with the growth of the power of Baam and the Sun (which seems to be the power of an external god) White Thryssa could arise, I can visualize a transformation partial to the style of White's lethal techniques drawings.

Nanatona's Flashback is more important.
Really weak for an admin!

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
now that the fight is over.
i'm left with question :what is the purpose of this fight?
since siu came back from hiatus he has built up this fight.that is MONTHS of investement.
so why are most of us not happy?

just for consistency ,if you hate how baam power work you should hate how aa and rak are being handled.
AA didn't work hard a day in his life neither has rak.you can say that they try offscreen.
but it clearly doesn't matter the author since he doesn't show it.
it doesn't matter what aa or rak do,what matter is that it drive the plot for not Epic AA Rak Baam trio power moment.

i cannot stress enough how much i hate when someone get a promotion or a reward when they put 0 effort in it.

Baam the supposed messiah who get everything easy is the one who work the hardest.yet aa and rak is about jump over ranker.because siu think they are as important so they Should be together.
but in tog logic it make no sense at this stage.

anyway if this fight took a third of the time.i wouldn't be so disappointed.but if tog devolved into power up and oedipus complex.i will just become a casual reader.
for my own peace of mind.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Reinhard_Lohengramm

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
This is the equivalent of turning on the exp share in Pokemon, lmao. Koon and Rak recieving their proper levels up too.