Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Translated chapter(by Alpha scans)
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Didn’t Androssi go through a brutal training when she was found and adopted? Similar to Yas and Yama! Androssi is probably a LPB experiment as well!

Kunrin

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Nenneya fucking business, that's what.

I'm hoping all three are roughly equivalent, which is usually what the deal is when all shown side-by-side like that. We know snek is very powerful, that puts tortoise and the hare fox in roughly the same boat (IMO) meaning this ancient took all 3 heavy hitters, Yas, and Pudding (on his owl ofc) to take down.

Noice.

Cooler than present, but still not intimidating. Has Love vibes.

Wait for the trans...

Well, see, there's the Zee twins, the Dellai twins, the Milton twins...

Wait, what was your question?

Give it time.

There's no way WangWang isn't laying the pipe in that one panel.

He's giving up on fights, going into ****** it seems.

Pls post link.

Baam is PARTICULARLY asexual.

AA will get first crack at it though. As much as someone can get a 'crack' with an asexual, zombified, smooth-down-there Ken-doll.

Not even a princess pushing up on him moved his needle. Baam is not only asexual, he's dead inside literally and figuratively.

You didn't like you're own work??
I sure hope not, a protagonist actually getting laid and moving forward in thier relationships (at least by the end) is a requirement for me to judge a long running series as good. I mean how the fuck would someone go on a long, epic adventure and not get laid??? it makes no sense to me.

Theorist05

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uganda
Translations where are you 😭

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I sure hope not, a protagonist actually getting laid and moving forward in thier relationships (at least by the end) is a requirement for me to judge a long running series as good. I mean how the fuck would someone go on a long, epic adventure and not get laid??? it makes no sense to me.
10 years in, 500+ chapters, and not even a hint man.

Don't hold your breath.

Soulless zombies can't fuck anyways.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Uhm, I don't think so. He was controlling only his Wolf. He's probably Elaine's Ancestor.

Pudidy referred to himself as the captain and seemed to be the leader of their group.
Purdi is not in charge lol! When the hell has the captain of a RoZA army joined the frontlines in the battle lol! Dude on the wolf was in charge, he controlled the canines to charge!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you notice when the guy with trident speaks a purple gas forms around the canine! He’s controlling them!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yas notices it !

Kunrin

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
10 years in, 500+ chapters, and not even a hint man.

Don't hold your breath.

Soulless zombies can't fuck anyways.
That's why I said "by the end of the series". It's fine if the author doesn't want to write a romance, but give the MC something even if it's at the end. And quite frankly, in the Tower where every almost irregular execpt Urek (for some nonsensical reason that I can't grasp. Seriously, many HR women should be lining up to have his babies), Zahard and Hana. Has a harem. If they can do it, why shouldn't Bam at least get laid.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've seen quite a bit of Highschool of the Dead material that suggests otherwise.
I suppose calling him a soulless zombie gives him some benefit of the doubt of getting laid.

But you know as well as I that Baam is a level below that. And won't.

Orbs2op

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The fandom on here is more toxic by week, anyway interesting chapter that ancient beast is that it's true form without a host? I don't see how it went into someone else tbh, just wait for the translation, wangwang was ordered to breed with her, then was killed for it? Seems strange how things played out.

Why people care so much if bam bangs someone? It's clear he isn't interested in the women so far, that all there is to it.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
After further review, looks like Wang broke all the beast out of trident dudes control!

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's why I said "by the end of the series". It's fine if the author doesn't want to write a romance, but give the MC something even if it's at the end. And quite frankly, in the Tower where every almost irregular execpt Urek (for some nonsensical reason that I can't grasp. Seriously, many HR women should be lining up to have his babies), Zahard and Hana. Has a harem. If they can do it, why shouldn't Bam at least get laid.
You're welcome to your own opinion, but it doesn't somehow feel 'worth it' to wait literally several decades IRL to see Baam get it wet, or any MC for that matter.

I'm not WangWang. Talk about delayed gratification.

I mean, Baam doesn't even have to do an over 9000 bangs - he doesn't have to bang at all - but at least having some level of interest or interaction with some waifu somewhere would help to round him out. But SIU wants to keep him boyish and naive to everything for as long as possible.

Oh, and it's not like you need to top the tower to top your partner.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Thats a distinction without a meaning. Because if one family fights the other family and only one family have a family head? Then the other family that did not bring one will get onesidedly massacred. Thus Traum would have to fight or risk randombly losing all the strongest members of his family.
My point was that it wasn't Zahard that made the request, but the Zahard Administration.

Purdi is not in charge lol! When the hell has the captain of a RoZA army joined the frontlines in the battle lol! Dude on the wolf was in charge, he controlled the canines to charge!
Pudidy meant that he was the captain of the Lo Po Bia Army.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
The fandom on here is more toxic by week, anyway interesting chapter that ancient beast is that it's true form without a host? I don't see how it went into someone else tbh, just wait for the translation, wangwang was ordered to breed with her, then was killed for it? Seems strange how things played out.

Why people care so much if bam bangs someone? It's clear he isn't interested in the women so far, that all there is to it.
Overwhelmingly positive responses = more toxic than ever. Lol, OK.

Me thinks the toxicity comes from the complainers about how others decide to post.

Talking about how odd Baam’s love life (well, the absence of it) is isn't toxic. And it's relevant since SIU has shown willingness and interest in showing things more PG-13 than before.

Some of us want better for him. I guess you have no opinions on how you'd like to see the story go.