Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 528 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 528 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Translated chapter(by alpha scans)------
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin

Merrie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
off topic maybe but i just hope the flashbacks would get wrapped up sooner or later so we could get to whatever's happening in the present.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
off topic maybe but i just hope the flashbacks would get wrapped up sooner or later so we could get to whatever's happening in the present.
I can understand you guys impatience .

It is one of the best flashback for me , given that we have character that matter and a FH .

Now off course seing what Baam will gain , the whole Yama and Yas thing and what Rei will do are also interesting .

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
You seem to not understand anything i said so i can’t answer you because im going to sound on repeat.. lets wait for the next chapter and maybe we can be more clear.
I can read, I understood perfectly everything you said except the first part about the BH

Narayami

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hey hi welcome to the forum, i have a doubt why you thought on V?
Hey! thanks!.

If I remember correctly there is a chapter where we are told about the FH when they came to the tower, about V and baam mother.
And we were told that zahard and V loved the same woman, and how V stoped "following" zahard because of her.
Thats why I thought of V.

I read that chapt a long time ago, so some things may not be exactly as I said above.