Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 537 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 39 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 537 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom @kkck

The translated chapter is out!

From Shiin ^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im waiting for it too cause I did a quick skim with the last pages and can't find any except snippets from here and someone's mobile translation in Twitter. Though it should be sometime soon within the week (I don't know much what happened to the usual translator but I hope they're doing fine)
@axolotl sorry for the delay

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Translated chapter[by alpha scans]----
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Traum is fighting here! He was controlling the Kraken, you see a green bell curve in its eye! He’s also controlling the sea dragon notice the green flames around his head as it is now in his knees!!!

Pbgustang

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
But the dynamic between Gustang and Blossom is precisely the fact that he can never surpass her.

None of the 13,GW dares intrude when she launches an attack.

I see no sense in what has been presented to us that Gustang is superior to her.
Regarding wave controlling ability, i too still value blossom above gustang. Maybe by far.
But gustang has more other hax and relations, he is a dilligent and jealous man. Hed work his brain off to surpass even zahard. Otoh, blossom is said to be such a lazy person, almost inactive. She'd reach her peak in wave controlling and not innovating something new. Eons would change things up in their capability

Gustang:
- has some incredibly-powerful princesses on his 'side' - ...
the hidden princess on FoD which I bet is at least top100 material, maybe even approaching Mas levels.

TLDR: go Gustang, Rei ain't shit
Wdym..
Not even adori is close enough compared to the baby dragon princess than the sea cannot contain 😅 she'd eventually rose up to be axis, even besting phantaminum and siu at writing story of the talse uzer

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Plot twist: Gustang is unbearable
I'd honestly hate that.

You'd think a don like Gustang would be able to afford prettier cheerleaders. Well, maybe that's what Yura is for.
He's remanufacturing her for sure. The treatment she got on data floor x10

That said, he does have two bird-goblins in his library so maybe he's just like that.

Wdym..
Not even adori is close enough compared to the baby dragon princess than the sea cannot contain 😅 she'd eventually rose up to be axis, even besting phantaminum and siu at writing story of the talse uzer
Facts: the story of ToG is how Mas becomes the only axis, breaks the fourth wall, breaks the fifth, becomes sentient and self-aware, becomes flesh, and fucks Cin all day.

We're just along for the ride.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Traum is fighting here! He was controlling the Kraken, you see a green bell curve in its eye! He’s also controlling the sea dragon notice the green flames around his head as it is now in his knees!!!
So just Dobo wanted to serve him by its own will ? Lol

I'd honestly hate that.

He's remanufacturing her for sure. The treatment she got on data floor x10

That said, he does have two bird-goblins in his library so maybe he's just like that.

Facts: the story of ToG is how Mas becomes the only axis, breaks the fourth wall, breaks the fifth, becomes sentient and self-aware, becomes flesh, and fucks Cin all day.

We're just along for the ride.
Cinera sent me to post you this to you: @Pbgustang @Jubei_Kibagami
He said in some weird tone that pic mean that just the king could stop her IDK Y

Last edited:

Zahard's Prophet

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Who do we think Traumerei's friend is? When he has Horse capture Yu Han Sung, YHS says something about being told by "that man" to do something for "the fragment ... for the contract of immortality" and Traumerei intervenes, telling Horse not to kill him. Surely a "friend" of an Irregular must be another Irregular? I noticed in that moment that YHS has the alabaster skin and golden eyes of the other Zahard clones.

This isn't related to the current chapter, but thread gets the most active discussion, so.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Who do we think Traumerei's friend is? When he has Horse capture Yu Han Sung, YHS says something about being told by "that man" to do something for "the fragment ... for the contract of immortality" and Traumerei intervenes, telling Horse not to kill him. Surely a "friend" of an Irregular must be another Irregular? I noticed in that moment that YHS has the alabaster skin and golden eyes of the other Zahard clones.

This isn't related to the current chapter, but thread gets the most active discussion, so.
Hendo Lok ppl been saying. He's the only one with an atypical immortality among the great warriors.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Regarding wave controlling ability, i too still value blossom above gustang. Maybe by far.
But gustang has more other hax and relations, he is a dilligent and jealous man. Hed work his brain off to surpass even zahard. Otoh, blossom is said to be such a lazy person, almost inactive. She'd reach her peak in wave controlling and not innovating something new. Eons would change things up in their capability
And usually the laziest are the most powerful.

The fact is that Blossom is an unprecedented genius, as Gustang himself says, she will never be able to teach you anything, she just does it.

I think there was a point where he tried everything to get over her, even with his science and it didn't work.

Btw we're just speculating, without hard facts we'd end up here all day.

I'd honestly hate that.
I wouldn't be surprised, I really don't like Gustang.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So just Dobo wanted to serve him by its own will ? Lol

Cinera sent me to post you this to you: @Pbgustang @Jubei_Kibagami
He said in some weird tone that pic mean that just the king could stop her IDK Y
Damn, this really is something he would talk about. lmao

SIU had already said that YHS was related to Bloodmadder and you add to the immortality factor. It can only be him.

I was just wondering, how the fuck is Maschenny going to get away with this?

Because Pudidy and Hollam saw HJ on the loose, which contradicts everything LPB has been told.

And she's really confident that she won't be affected in any way.

Honestly, more and more I think she and the captains are working together on this.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
The fact is that Blossom is an unprecedented genius, as Gustang himself says, she will never be able to teach you anything, she just does it.
It feels like Baam is mostly like this too. He just conjures new shit out of thin air on a whim. We saw him do it again this chapter with that attack that wrecked Holan's arms.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
I was just wondering, how the fuck is Maschenny going to get away with this?
HJ and Baam kill Pudidy and Holan, less enemy to encounter in the future. Maschenny's 3rd minion or Captain on clean up duty. Or since Baam has infiltrated the ship, they blame Baam for liberating Jinsung.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It feels like Baam is mostly like this too. He just conjures new shit out of thin air on a whim. We saw him do it again this chapter with that attack that wrecked Holan's arms.
Which makes him the only person who can inherit her abilities eventually.

HJ and Baam kill Pudidy and Holan, less enemy to encounter in the future. Maschenny's 3rd minion or Captain on clean up duty. Or since Baam has infiltrated the ship, they blame Baam for liberating Jinsung.
Yes that part is easy to solve, even Maschenny and Asensio together could handle them.

I question more the fact that she acts like she can never be singled out in this whole case.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's not us reader that decided that TOG is gonna be dark. SIU is that one who made TOG a harsh place, that climbing claim many lives, that people use any means to climb higher. Even at the start killing was rampant, like Endorsi's group massacred most regulars at her test. SIU changing the atmosphere of TOG by making killing rarer is his mistake. I expected TOG to be more GoT like, more liberal in named characters being killed.

And I don't mean enemies getting killed, friends or acquittances of Baam being killed. People that readers have emotionally (more or less) invested in getting offed at per the nature of TOG.
Well it is up to SIU after all, and so far I am contented with his choices, which is why I have been following the series since its inception. LOL!

It doesn't matter if SIU is pleasing fans, it's his story in the end.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Which makes him the only person who can inherit her abilities eventually.

Yes that part is easy to solve, even Maschenny and Asensio together could handle them.

I question more the fact that she acts like she can never be singled out in this whole case.
For now gustang is the most well structured FH
Logic in his profile
He had represent all we expect from them
TBH with you guys Traumerei don’t like to talk a lot
So he’s not that interesting character and i know that he do that because he’s arrogant lord etc
But sometimes SIU make panels about interesting things and he keep her mouth shut.. i feel that we can understand more the comic if the FH are talkative characters.. i hope that SIU gift us with 5 FB chapters
Plus the fight at least..

zahard was great- gift us with info
Edhan was excelent gift us some details
Gustang best structured fh like the profile say about them.
Yurin is the laziest bitch idc about eurasia at leats she is making more kids but yurin just fuck a male one time and that’s it.. that’s why she is the stronger in raw power for me w/o weapons, armory etc. Because for now is stated she got that rank just for climbing the tower she has done nothing after that.
but she gift us with info about how the process of princesses work and what they thing about that..

Last edited:

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Definitely not,if Baam reaches the level of fighting Administrators then he will be able to destroy Zahard without effort,so he isn't going to fight an Administrator before fighting Zahard.He is probably going to fight an Administrator but that may only happen after 134th floor,maybe on 135th floor against the Adminstrator there or Headon etc.This will happen only after he fights Zahard.
Zahad will be able to reach that limit too

He's not sitting in a room looking a pic of arlene

My theory is he's working on awakening

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Zahad will be able to reach that limit too

He's not sitting in a room looking a pic of arlene

My theory is he's working on awakening
I don't think he will reach that level but there again i don't know what SIU has in plan ...

Zahard represents stagnation while Baam represents Growth.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
She was the person responsible for holding Jinsung and putting him into the suspendium. Regardless of what kinds of tall tales she weaves about how he got loose and Baam went into the crystal instead, she's still accountable for the screw up.

Seems likeliest that her solution is going to be to go and crash at daddy's place for a bit after warping out of the battle, where nobody will be able to get at her for fear of Eduan. Unlike Yuri, Maschenny is going to have no intention of accepting any responsibility for what she's doing.

Last edited:

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
In my head

Traum to Jinsung: You a trifle dared to take an irregular as your student?? Die!!!

Traum to Khun and Rak: If I want to be the boy's friend, does that mean I am to be equal standing to you two?? Die trifles!!!

Baam screaming for 14 panels.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
She was the person responsible for holding Jinsung and putting him into the suspendium. Regardless of what kinds of tall tales she weaves about how he got loose and Baam went into the crystal instead, she's still accountable for the screw up.

Seems likeliest that her solution is going to be to go and crash at daddy's place for a bit after warping out of the battle, where nobody will be able to get at her for fear of Eduan. Unlike Yuri, Maschenny is going to have no intention of accepting any responsibility for what she's doing.
I think any and all that eventually know she had a part in this will die. She's free to go. The highest authority in the Crystal was Orari, and he's dead. Purdidy does know that Bam and Ha Jinsung "escaped from her grasp", but escaped his grasp too and he is no traitor. So he can't make accusations without putting himself into suspicion too. What everyone thinks to be true is that Mascheny needed Kallavan in order to subdue Ha Jinsung, that's the show she put up. Can't blame her for being the weak that every witness possible saw her being. The most she can be accused of is of not being strong enough. And the only way to prove she is lying is to catch Jinsung again and force them to fight each other till death, which ain't gonna happen.

But then again, I could totally see Mascheny being hardcore enough to take a dangerous blow from Jinsung and feign defeat in order to keep her cover.

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think any and all that eventually know she had a part in this will die. She's free to go. The highest authority in the Crystal was Orari, and he's dead. Purdidy does know that Bam and Ha Jinsung "escaped from her grasp", but escaped his grasp too and he is no traitor. So he can't make accusations without putting himself into suspicion too. What everyone thinks to be true is that Mascheny needed Kallavan in order to subdue Ha Jinsung, that's the show she put up. Can't blame her for being the weak that every witness possible saw her being. The most she can be accused of is of not being strong enough. And the only way to prove she is lying is to catch Jinsung again and force them to fight each other till death, which ain't gonna happen.

But then again, I could totally see Mascheny being hardcore enough to take a dangerous blow from Jinsung and feign defeat in order to keep her cover.
Mascheney said there are many sides to this conflict and she already picked one. At this point, she did what she set out to do. She too casually accepts Baams assertion that there was nothing in the crystal. She needs Baam to be strong in order for WAR to ensue. If she is exposed, she will merely declare her allegiance which is to Eduan... her real family.