Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 551 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 551 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there are more than 3 large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Avoid posting images not related to the chapter spoilers.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.
  • Failure to correctly format spoilers, will result in their deletion.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

[/img][/img]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Literal Potato

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Art is mid 🗿

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Summarizing my reading through Lens:

Basically it's a chapter where they use AA as a scapegoat for breaking a book reading law and using that as justification for going to war with the LPB.
I can't wait until they do and find Baam fighting on the other side.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I only see 551. Where’s the rest?

Theorist05

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uganda
WE BACK BABY🥳🥳🥳🥳

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did chi do anything lol!?

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If you are going to post all spoilers here for now because of the amount at least post the scans in the right threads once they are released 🙏 .

Olly

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Rwanda
it looks like traumerie convo with zahard was about how he could kill Gustang using bam Thorn which is super crazy, and gustang used AA to declare war on the lopobia family, Gustang is coocking right now, he is on some crazy movement

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It seems that due to the sudden return, the translation will take time, but this is from the people who translate into Spanish, I don't know who translates into English.

Anyway, it's good to be aware that it's very likely that we won't have a translation until next week. There are many chapters and everyone was taken by surprise.

Olly

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Rwanda
found this on discord.

Short summary of chapter 1:
-Zahard and Traum dialogue, Traum wants to test Baam and use his thorn to kill Gustang, Zahard is ok with it and the war against Po Bidau, Zahard and him talk about Traum's nightmares
-Hwa Ryun and AA meet, nothing important here
-AA is sent to read a book by Bellerir and Rachel to a mansion. Book he has to read is a forbidden book about the prince of Zahard, Icarus and the 10 family heads.
Po Bidau FBI breaks in. AA is captured and they put the blame of the forbidden book reading on the LPB that appeared along with AA. This is a way for Gustang to justify war, raising hate towards the Lo Po Bia, propaganda for the Po Bidau people.
-Rachel and AA talk and she tells him Gustang is about to declare war to the LPB family.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Zahard and Traum dialogue, Traum wants to test Baam and use his thorn to kill Gustang, Zahard is ok with it and the war against Po Bidau, Zahard and him talk about Traum's nightmares
Zahard doesn't care about Baam, he just wants the fighting between the families to end quickly, Troymerei knows that Baam is the "thorn that pierces the King's neck", but idk if he knows whose son he is.

Troymerei's nightmares have to do with the memories contained in the leviathan.

Personal opinion: It's good to pay attention to this, because I believe that Leviathan is evidence of the importance of levi at the time of Troymerei's death

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Demonspeed fix please.

Narrator: Before the battle of the Nest

N: Lo Po Bia Mothership
Lo Po Bia Traumerai: It's been a while, Zahard. /// It's Gustang, isn't it?
Zahard: Yes.
LPBT: I heard the gist of it. // I heard he said there will be a divide.
Z: That's a declaration of war. /// I heard from reports he's collecting the core of his troops at his mothership. /// It seems that Gustang thinks the Irregular that entered the Tower will be someone special like us. /// Traumerei, what do you think?
LPBT: ... I don't know. // But the moment I learned of the existance of that boy, my nightmares started again. /// I want to test him. /// But if you don't like that, Zahard...
Z: No. // Test him. /// But Traumerei, // I would prefer it if this doesn't end up becoming a conflict bewtween the Zahard and the Po Bidau faumily. Then again, this incident is too big to move the Khun Family, Arie Family, or the Ha Family over for...
LPBT: Got it. /// My family will face the Po Bidau family. // That's what you wanted, rigt? /// But I do have one condition.
Z: Condition?
LPBT: I want to see the Irregular for myself. /// I want to test the Irregular // and if I can verify he really does have potential to become a being like us, ///
Z: If you verify?
LPBT: I will take that Irregular- /// and use him for war against Gustang. /// I will wed him with the most fitting member of my family, // Make him my successor, /// And I will use him as a Thorn that isn't pointed against you but against him. /// That is my way.
Z: Sure. Do as you please. /// But tell me more about your nightmares. // Do you still not remember?
LPBT: I can't. // I know it's a nightmare, but when I wake up, I can't remember the details. /// It's definitely a memory completely I fed to Leviathan, /// I wonder why they're resurfacing and making things difficult for me. /// I just don't know... /// What kind of a memory is it // that I'm suffering like this from it?

Season 3 - Declaration of War

N: The Prison where Khun and the others are in.
Khun AA: ... You're out here again.
Hwaryeon: You're here again? // Did someone come to see you or something? /// Did you actually have any contact on the Po Bidau side?
KAA: I saw Rachel.
HR: ... Ah... // Why is she here?
KAA: I don't know. // It seems she found herself a pretty reliable sponsor here. /// She offtered to get me out of here. /// What about the others?
HR: Of course stuck in their rooms. // In this prison, the people in each cell can come out in rotations three hours a day // just 30 minutes, alone, in to the living room.
KAA: ... I don't know what sorcery you're using, but you seem to be out here whenever you want.
HR: Well, I am a guide. /// So why is Rachel offering to free you?
Khun: I don't know. She's not telling me anything, just offering to let me go. // I don't know what she's thinking... /// I'll have to get out to find out.
HR: Isn't that a good thing? // Once you get out, isn't it easy for you to deal with her?
KAA: ... No. For some reason, // I got a bad feeling about this.

N: The Next Day
KAA: He's glaring at me so hard // His glare might break through those glasses.
Po Bidau Bellerir: Hey kitty! /// Congrats on being a free man now! /// Now, shall we get going?
KAA: I really was freed. // Looks like this nutjob's got some connections.
Rachel: Where should we go during the down time?
PBB: Hmm... Well, we should get him dressed up. // Get him some perfume. /// He needs to look the part.
Rachel: Alright then. Let's go to the shop first.
KAA: Hmm? /// "No War?" /// (Grafitti artists drawing on the wall) /// Is the war Ascencio was talking real? // Looks like the news is all over the mothership.... /// Of coruse they would be afraid, if they're hearing about the breakout of a war of a size they never experienced. /// Even for a family head, this would be pretty difficult to deal with...

N: The Suit Shop
Rachel: Woah...! /// What do you think?
PBB: Perfect! /// The clean look really suits him.
KAA: What are they playing at here...

N: Outskirts of the Po Bidau Mothership /// A mansion of a family upper class member.
KAA: This looks like the house of some bigwig /// Why bring me here? // You even bought me a tux for the occasion. /// Shouldn't you guys tell me what's going on now?
PBB: It's a Book Recital
KAA: What?
PBB: You'll be reciting a book here tonight.

PBB: Right now it's the Book recital season, so those who want to read a book but doesn't want to themselves // get handsome guys like you to recite a book in fancy mansions like this. // It's something those in the family with a lot of Suspendium to throw around like to do.
KAA: The Po Bidau Family Book recitals I know isn't known for being this fancy. // Held at a place free of distractions where one can clear their mind and focus on the book, // isn't that what the recitals are supposed to be like?
PBB: That's why you get Book Recitals like these too. // Since there's boring rules like that in place, people end up wanting to break those rules. // Also, this recital is fun for another reason. // The book you'll be reciting today, at least in our family, /// Is a banned book.
KAA: What...?

KAA: What's this...? All these people are in masks... // Is this like a masquarade or something? /// And you want me to read this book to them? /// The book is about... /// Prince of Zahard...? // ...Icarus. /// This is...
(Khun slams the book.)
KAA: Hey, you nasty boomers.
(random Po Bidau lady: Oh my! How dashing and bold!
KAA: Sorry to say /// I can't read this disgusting delusional drivel. /// So if you really want to read this stuff, why don't you find a dark corner at read it yourselves. /// Who do you think I am, trying to get me to read this nonsense. /// Rachel!!
(A distinct lack of Rachel)
KAA: ... Huh? /// She's not here?! /// Could it be...?!

Extra1: Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Extra2: They're here!! /// Everyone put your hands up where we can see them!! /// This is the Public Order Task Force!!
AA: What!?
Extra2: This is an unauthorized Book Recital!! /// Arrest them all!!
AA: This... this is a trap!!
Extra2: Get them!!
AA: Damn it. // If I get mistaken as the reader for a book like that // even as a member of the 10 families, I'll be done for!!
Extra2: Get them!!
AA: Rachel!! // You sly bitch!!

N: The next day // In the Po Bidau Family mothership // Public Order Task Force Prison
???: The name's Khun Aguero Agnis.
AA: Damn it...
???: He brought out a forbidden book from his light house // held a secret book recital where he would recite a forbidden book, saw the POTF /// Tried to run before getting caught.
AA: I had a feeling Rachel released me only to fuck with me, // but I didn't know this was the direction she would have taken.
???: Continues to deny that he brought the forbidden book.
AA: This is trouble... // Even if I'm a member of the 10 families, if I get framed for reading that crazy banned book /// I could get executed.
???: Any objections to what I have so far?
AA: I've been keep telling you!! I'm not the one who brought the forbidden book!! // It was already there when I got there!!
???2: Hard at work I see!
Po Bidau Bellerir: What do you think? // Just as I told you, right?
AA: YOU!!
Bellerir: I told you once we released him he'd show his true colors.
AA: What?
Bellerir: I'd made a proposal, you see. Let's release you first and see what kind of a person you are. /// We have very little information on what kind of people you are other than the fact that you were brought over from the Lo Po Bia by the our Family Head. // I thought you had some reason why you would seek an audience with him. // Right on the dot. /// You brought a banned book into our mothership...
AA: This bastard...
Bellerir: Is that what you wanted to approach our family head for? How bold. /// The rest of the Lo Po Bia family lackeys from the warp ship, they're in on this too, aren't they?
AA: They're not just here to fuck me over.
Bellerir: Those Lo Po Bia bastards // How long were they into the banned books for?
AA: They want to use me, someone that came over from the Lo Po Bia Mothership // to create an animosity against the Lo Po Bia family...!
Bellerir: Make sure to pass along the book to the Family Head as well.
???: Yes sir.
Bellerir: Those Lo Po Bia are out of their minds...
AA: So they could justify this war...!

N: A few days later
Rachel: After all I went through for you, you still ended up in prison again.
AA: Rachel..!!
Rachel: You've been questioned for a few days now, but I hear you haven't said anything after the first day. /// If you really are innocent, you'd say something, no?
AA: Why should I? // They only asked the formalities, didn't torture or threaten anything. They just have me sit here all they and then send me to my room. /// The food here's great too. /// Since they already have a conclusion, and this is just a formality. Why should I bother clamoring I'm innocent, laying out all of my information? /// It's their family head that brought us here in the first place // If it's the family head that allowed you guys to pull this // There's nothing I can do anyway, right?
Rachel: You know well.
AA: Why me? // Sorry to say, but I'm not really related to the Lo Po Bia family, and I'm a child abandoned by the Khun Family. // It's pointless to use someone like me for this kind of a job.
Rachel: "Why me" you ask... // Aren't you just being full of yourself?
AA: What?
Rachel: I pulled this last minute just to mess with you. // Even if it wasn't you, we would have had someone sitting there anyway. // You really are full of self love, aren't you? /// This is all just for show. Just some literary set up for a future book recital. // Since you ended up coming over here from the Lo Po Bia family // You were the one who ended up in that seat. // There's no specific reason why it had to be you.
AA: SO what's with the book? // A prince of Zahard... And the ten families. // It didn't look made up last minute. // The sentences were refined and detailed. /// Did you find that book?
Rachel: Beats me. // A prince of Zahard, like that exists... // Must be nonsense. // Any other questions?
AA: How did you get in here?
Rachel: It was all a coincidence. Somehow I met the family head here, and after that I was introduced to the vice commander of the ship, and I've been helping him since.
AA: Helpting him start a war?
Rachel: I'm not that that great of a person, but maybe close? // And since I'm answering your questions, let me ask you one too.

Rachel: Where is Baam? /// I heard he disappeared after the Battle of the Nest.
AA: I don't know. // I know he's alive, so don't worry about that. // But I really don't know.
Rachel: You're all talk except when it matters. // Well, anyway. The word about you reciting a forbidden book's now spread across the mothership. // Since a Warpship came over from the Lo Po Bia family at perfect timing // The family head doesn't have a reason to particularly care about the public opinion // but at least he wants a war that his people will support. // The mood is set, and he will soon personally hold a book recital. // He canceled the last one out of the blue, so they're only starting it up again now. // Anyway, in that important book recital where the family head is going to read a book personally, // The family head, as everyone in the Mothership is watching // Will declare total war against the Lo Po Bia family. // an official declaration of war.
AA: ... Declaration of War! // Are we really having a war between the Ten Families?