Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 554 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 554 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Don't expect anything from SIU outside of the manhwa, he already said he doesn't intend to post on the blog anymore
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes, we know that, but it seems that Baam before the hiatus didn't know, he kept putting himself down, but it seems that something has changed in the meantime.
Ohhh that could be better tbh

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I hope that at least all the princesses named within the manhwa appear, this arc will definitely generate some conflict between them, perhaps the kickoff for the famous arc of the princesses.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
One of the best way to hype Baam's strength. Nothing too flashy, not tons of witnesses with the "He is so gifted!" comments, Baam is composed as well.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
One of the best way to hype Baam's strength. Nothing too flashy, not tons of witnesses with the "He is so gifted!" comments, Baam is composed as well.
I don't see much reason to not just let him finish it though. He seemed willing enough to settle the score for keeps. Is Ren really important to an extent that he needed to be allowed to slither away?

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I disagree. It probably would have been a long time ago, but now? Ren is, as far as i can remember, a ranker and not a high ranker. Bam faced of against pudidy and holand. It wasn't a real all out fight, but enough to show where he stands.

It would have been a different story if it had been a one hit k.o.

At least he didn't got pushed back. So i am kinda alright with it.

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I don't see much reason to not just let him finish it though. He seemed willing enough to settle the score for keeps. Is Ren really important to an extent that he needed to be allowed to slither away?
One of the reasons is that as a host, you can't let your guests be attacked. Sure, Bam was willing to go on but it puts you as a host in an awkward position where if someone hurts your guests, you can be seen as not having enough influence or power to stop it. There being no witnesses is another factor that could make such rumors believable.

Another one, Ren had to survive so that Traum gets the list of people Jinsung invited and allows them to come in instead of obliterating their ships on the spot for daring to come near his mothership.

And I guess Jinsung sent the invitation to Ren for some particular reason.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
One of the reasons is that as a host, you can't let your guests be attacked. Sure, Bam was willing to go on but it puts you as a host in an awkward position where if someone hurts your guests, you can be seen as not having enough influence or power to stop it. There being no witnesses is another factor that could make such rumors believable.
I was asking more like why SIU didn't let him, not so much the characters in the story.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
B/c Ren is related Rovado and Laura. That family seems to have a lot of power and influence within the LPB. Can’t let Baam annihilate Ren rn.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Cyclrin Trad out
S3 137 Text Translation
Baam: For a Ranker serving King Zahard, you're coming in awfully loudly. I felt Shinsu so filled with bloodlust you could wake a sleeping baby, so I was curious who it was, and it was you.
Ren: What the... what is this brat..?!
Baam: It's been a while, Mr. Ren.
Ren: Why does he look so strong..?!
Baam: Are you here for me?

Season 3 - Lo Po Bia Ren 2

Ren: What is this brat?! I did hear the outrageous rumors that he defeated a Ranker, but he should still be only a Regular...
Baam: Mr. Lo Po Bia Ren, you used to be an instructor at the Floor of Tests. I only found out later than you were an assassin of the House of Zahard.
Ren: Why does he look so at ease and strong!?
Baam: Just for having been born to a Princess of Zahard, you tried to kill Anaak, and you even tried to hurt Androssi. I know you are absolutely evil.
Ren: Oh~ And so what!? Are you telling me you're gonna try to take revenge against me for that or something?! I am of the most secretive unit in all of Zahard's Armies, the Royal Enforcement Division!!
[Fight Scene]
Ren (internal): Damn... It's not that I don't see gaps in his movement... but I just can't get in there. It feels like he's hiding something more..! But... I don't want to admit it.
Ren (speaking): Normally, as a Ranker, I trust my intuition when it comes to sensing danger. But not today. A Ranker, sensing danger from a mere Regular? No... I could never... admit that.. Wouldn't you agree?!!!
(Jamjam bonks Ren)
Ren: Keuk!! W... who are you!!
Jamjam: I am the General Manger of this Hotel, Advanced Ranker Lo Po Bia Jamjam.
Ren: A Lo Po Bia Advanced Ranker...!
Jamjam: I don't know who you are, but as the General Manager of this Hotel, under no circumstances will I allow acts that interfere with the safety and sound sleep of our guests. I cordially sugggest that you leave this room.
Ren: You want me to... leave? Me, not him?
Jamjam: Yes. He's a guest of this hotel, and you are an intruder. I suggest you leave...
Ren(KaRen mode): This is the Lo Po Bia Mothership, and instead of that FUG underling, you're asking someone of our family, someone in dilligent service to the House of Zahard, to get out? I'm not going out now. The one that should get out...
Jamjam: Oh dear... Did it survive?!
Ren: is this one!!
(Baam blows up some of Ren's worms)
Ren: ...So easily..!
Jamjam: Did I not need bother..
Beem: Mr. Ren, you don't necesarily need to leave. I think I would like to continue too.
Ren: This... irreverant bastard...!!
Jamjam: Now now, enough of that from both of you. How about we stop fighting here, lest we wake up the Family Head.
Ren: What?! The Family Head?! I... is he asleep somewhere nearby!?
Jamjam: He is asleep somewhere connected to here... but. Don't you think he could awaken if he heard some noise from here? I need not remind you how grave the consequences are for disturbing the Family Head's sleep. I will lead you to your temporary place of imprisonment. Follow me.
Ren: ... I will definitely be the one killing you.
Narrator: Early morning the next day, the room where Lo Po Bia ren is imprisoned.
Jamjam: I see. You received the message that day, and you immediately came over to the Mothership... and you don't know who sent the message?
Ren: If I knew I would have hunted them down first. It was news I couldn't trust. Of course, when I did see the Slayer Candidate come out of the station and realized that stupid news was true, I did get fucking pissed.
Jamjam: Hmm... We haven't sent any messages out from our end yet... In that short time the Family Head was on the move, who could have accessed the information and spread the message this much, it would have to have been one of the people in the ship with Princess Lilial... I'll have to mention it in the report to the Family Head tomorrow.

Narrator: Morning
Traumerai: ... I see. The information's already been leaked. I understand, Jamjam. Someone who could spread information in that short amount of time to specific people... I can only think of one person. Bring me Ha Jinsung.
Ha Jinsung: You've called for me, Family Head.
Traumerai: Yes. I noticed you made a move while en route to the Mothership. A message to the Royal Enforcement Division. It was you, wasn't it?
Ha Jinsung: Yes. I wrote it. I also sent anonymously reports to a few news medias.
Traumerai: ... I believe I said I will prepare that myself, what are you thinking, failing to wait that short amount of time and spreading it already?
Ha Jinsung: A month for preparations, isn't that meaningless anyway? In that month the war will begin, and you will find a way to use Viole in that war. So I sent a message to those who would likely be in opposition to this wedding. I sent them an approximate location of the ship's current location based on the direction of travel as well. I didn't break a promise with you, Family Head. Since you do not seem to be interested in keeping your promise with me, I simply stepped up and gathered contestants myself. Feel free to punish me, but I hope you do hold the competition you promised, Family Head.
Traumerai: Ha Jinsung, I've noticed this about you for a long time now, but you are truly fearless. If I kill you now, it will be difficult to control the Slayer Candidate, so I will let you live. But, do pass along the list of places and people you contacted to Jamjam. I will not ask about this incident any further.
Ha Jinsung: Understood, Family Head. This...
Traumerai: Go.
Ha Jinsung: Yes sir. ( He took it better than I thought.)
Traumerai: That child is the same as always. Talk is just a formality for him. He still thinks he can make a difference in the fate we set. He's merely throwing a tantrum, same then, same now. He knows in the end nothing changes. Jamjam.
Jamjam: Yes, Family Head!
Traumerai: Take the list from Ha Jinsung, and prepare the gates so they can come. I do question how he was able to ascertain the location of the ship... but since this is an opportunity for us to remove all who would be opposed to this marriage and give us justification, so this works in our favor.
Jamjam: Yes sir...! N... now then... About the Mudflat Snake...
Traumerai: Proceed as planned. I don't know who or how many people Ha Jinsung called, but the fates for all who've come here except for the princesses are already decided. A massacre. If the participents are all dead, no need to have the contest either. Bring me the Slayer Candidate, Jamjam.
Jamjam: Yes sir.

Narrator: That night, in the room of Jamjam the Hotel General Manager
Jamjam: Hmm... the list of people Ha Jinsung sent the news to... It doesn't look like anybody else will pose a significant problem, but this one, may be a bit difficult.
( Yuri Zahard
Narrator: A few days ago, in an uncivilized area in the Middle Tower
Extras: We're warning you!! This is a sacred temple for the god of our tribe!! If you come any closer, the most cruel punishment in all of the Tower will befall you!! We warn you, intruder!!
Yuri: Do you think I want to be here? I'm only doing this because I'm being told to. What era do you think this is? Having a daughter misbehave doesn't mean you can make her serve as a white-shirt!! Damn it!!
TL/N: "Service as a white-shirt" was a punishment for military officers in Joseon Dynasty Korea, where they were demoted to the lowest enlisted rank, or a "white-shirt", as an probationary act.
Narrator: Princess of Zahard, Yuri Zahard
Yuri: This is so unfair!!
Narrator: In service as a white-shirt (In probation)
Yuri: Let's try to make this quick.
@Demonspeed please pin

Tigri_GoOlo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
@anyone
Why would Yuri pose a significant problem to dispose?
Is it power related or more political?

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
@anyone
Political. Yuri is a Zahard Princess and Yurin's favorite.

Being a Zahard Princess is big enough(even Androssi didn't get arrested despite openly opposing Kallavan at the end of S2), antagonizing Yurin would make things even worse.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
@anyone
I would imagine it's a pain mainly for political reasons but her power also matters. It's one thing to send a random Ranker to incapacitate a regular, it's another to send a branch leader for example to fight and incapacitate an Ha family VIP princess of Jahad with no justification. LPB certainly doesn't want a diplomatic incident with a bigger family atm and just her title of Ranker princess would put most Great family High rankers in a subordinate position compared to her. Maybe in probation she lost her main title but It would still be a problem overall.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@anyone
Rei wants to use the tournament to eliminate annoying people for his plans.

Ha Yurin's favorite great-granddaughter wouldn't just be annoying. If anything happens to Yuri, the Ha family who are already super pissed off at the Zahard family will act up and Rei has no way of taking care of Gustang and Yurin.

Not to mention Eduan's hidden plans

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Rei wants to use the tournament to eliminate annoying people for his plans.
It's not even that. He just doesn't want to bother with a competition, and is planning to kill whoever participates so that he doesn't have to. He wants what he wanted at the beginning. He wants Baam to marry Lilial, become successor to Lo Po Bia and fight for the family against the Po Bidau.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's not even that. He just doesn't want to bother with a competition, and is planning to kill whoever participates so that he doesn't have to. He wants what he wanted at the beginning. He wants Baam to marry Lilial, become successor to Lo Po Bia and fight for the family against the Po Bidau.
The funniest thing is that he also wants to use Baam to kill Gustang and thinks that Gustang may never rebel against him.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Great chapter. I don't know if it's because it's the first time we see him like this but Baam might look better without the hair tie.

I wonder what Jinsung was ready to lose for his actions.

Since Yuri was informed by Jinsung does it mean that Rankers are allowed in the tournament? We still don't know the rules. Maybe Traumerei doesn't even have anything in mind either since he wants to kill all nuisances before it could even happen. It's probably the role of that Shinheuh Zamzam was talking about.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Can someone tell me if the Zam Zam is an AR or an HR? is that on 553 it said it was an HR and on 554 it said it was an AR

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ren’s only a Ranker??? Anak Sr was killed by a Ranker lol? RED BLOWS LOL.

Zamzam is no joke tho, hope we get to see him fight. Him being an insect tho and Gustang soon to arrive… yah we all know how that will end!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Crazy how the LPB family members don’t know one another.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hope SIU dives deeper into the Traum/ JH history!
Please don’t let Laura be his long lost love and the twins are his!!!!