Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 578 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 578 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's Irregular logic. And it will probably end with the twins falling under his spell too. Of course, they're not going to get any further than she ever has.
No, that's not Irregular logic. It's just stupid/naive. Baam honestly seems pretty arrogant sometimes even though he is portrayed as a humble person, maybe he can't understand what others are going through because he is so gifted, he seems to take his friends's support for granted but what he said made no sense.

All you are saying here is that plot will favor him, which is true. Traumerei, another Irregular, treats his own wife and kids as tools. It's something Baam would never approve of. Baam certainly doesn't believe that he is going to get on the good side of the twins, nor does he care.

Lilial was trying to kill her a few chapters ago, the Zahard Princess system was established with competition at its core. He can't say stuff like "Help her because they are your sisters" to the same Androssi who got into dire straits for climbing with Anak.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I wish dark wagnan could do it, yes, i wish he can kill baam.

Baam get a power up just to deal with someone at the moment then SIU put him back on the “regular” track, is disgusting!
fairy tale main character at this point.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
From all the conversations AA has had regarding Maria, he seems to hate her. she would be the second to last person he would want Baam to be with. Rachel with the bod being the last.
I am 99.99% sure that A.A. has/had romantic feelings for Maria. It's clearly what was implied when he was discussing with Rak.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
From all the conversations AA has had regarding Maria, he seems to hate her. she would be the second to last person he would want Baam to be with. Rachel with the bod being the last.
The conversation with Shilial? AA might talk that way to hide the fact the he care about Maria from Shilial.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I wish dark wagnan could do it, yes, i wish he can kill baam.
You mean the guy who could legit lose a fist fight with Rachel?

Best of luck with that, truly.

Baam honestly seems pretty arrogant sometimes
Again, Irregular. This goes with the territory. He gets to be as arrogant as he likes because there's not really anyone who can make him pay for it (aside from the other Irregulars and they're pretty much all even worse than him). Destiny has his back too hard for it.

He can't say stuff like "Help her because they are your sisters" to the same Androssi who got into dire straits for climbing with Anak.
I think he pretty much just did do exactly that.

Uhh that same familly member killed herself...and now anytime someone mentions "Maria" he gets all shouty and yells "TELL ME WHAT MARIA IS UP TO!" seems like anger to me.
The first part is no fault of Maria's. It's a consequence of his own betrayal, and he's the one responsible for it. And I don't recall where he's ever shouted at anyone about her. The most he's done is ask Shilial what she's getting up to. Any conversations he has about her are pretty rare. I think it's been like four times in the thirteen year run of the comic that he's ever discussed Maria.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Again, Irregular. This goes with the territory. He gets to be as arrogant as he likes because there's not really anyone who can make him pay for it (aside from the other Irregulars and they're pretty much all even worse than him). Destiny has his back too hard for it.

I think he pretty much just did do exactly that.
Baam being arrogant or not isn't what is more important there. What he said about the Zahard Princesses is nonsensical considering everything he knows.

Sure, he is going to get his way, because of fate/plot whatever, but it extends to most of his fated friends/companions as well.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Baam being arrogant or not isn't what is more important there. What he said about the Zahard Princesses is nonsensical considering everything he knows.
No different than how he talked down to Elbaba last week. Baam clearly has gotten his own ideas about what family should mean and how they should treat each other, and is sticking to them regardless. As far as he's concerned, if the reality is different than what he thinks then that's wrong and the people involved should change their ways.

He doesn't like the shitty dog eat dog culture of the Tower and is weary of affecting tolerance for it. When in Rome, do as the Romans do? Baam's a Visigoth.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No different than how he talked down to Elbaba last week. Baam clearly has gotten his own ideas about what family should mean and how they should treat each other, and is sticking to them regardless. As far as he's concerned, if the reality is different than what he thinks then that's wrong and the people involved should change their ways.

He doesn't like the shitty dog eat dog culture of the Tower and is weary of affecting tolerance for it. When in Rome, do as the Romans do? Baam's a Visigoth.
A father should protect his kids, sisters should care about each others. Yes, that is true. The Elbaba-Elaine thing is different because they are really father and daughter and the former now hates her because of her failure, but it's different for Zahard Princesses.

Most Zahard Princesses aren't related and it was a system created so that they could kill/fight each other, with the winner getting to become Zahard's wife. It wasn't made so that they could act like a real family.

There was the NHS incident previously, they fought just recently at the hotel. If Baam wants the Princesses to get along fine, but that "protect your family" line is just stupid. Plus it's not like he has ever tried to smooth things out between the three.

The twins should be protected because it's part of the deal, not because they are "family". Shilial and Lilial certainly don't see the other Princesses as family and they aren't really wrong.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
A father should protect his kids, sisters should care about each others. Yes, that is true. The Elbaba-Elaine thing is different because they are really father and daughter and the former now hates her because of her failure, but it's different for Zahard Princesses.

Most Zahard Princesses aren't related and it was a system created so that they could kill/fight each other, with the winner getting to become Zahard's wife. It wasn't made so that they could act like a real family.

There was the NHS incident previously, they fought just recently at the hotel. If Baam wants the Princesses to get along fine, but that "protect your family" line is just stupid. Plus it's not like he has ever tried to smooth things out between the three.

The twins should be protected because it's part of the deal, not because they are "family". Shilial and Lilial certainly don't see the other Princesses as family and they aren't really wrong.
If you told Baam all these things, he would probably just shrug and admonish the people involved to do better. Just because things have been this way or that way doesn't mean that they have to remain as such.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If you told Baam all these things, he would probably just shrug and admonish the people involved to do better. Just because things have been this way or that way doesn't mean that they have to remain as such.
He will change the Tower after all. It doesn't change the fact that this statement of his was stupid.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

the son of the strongest fisherman in the tower?
stronger than both of Baam parents?
with a sword to unlock his talent plus
Immortality ? Sent by his older brother to train
And learn more about him? is disgusting

But isn’t Baam on his way to be the worse main character in history? I prefer he die here at least temporally like AA when he was frozen.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At least Naruto beat the crap out of the enemy before forgiving him/her but this serie is full of unfinished things bc of the pure guy!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
But isn’t Baam on his way to be the worse main character in history?
No? He wins, and in the final reckoning that's all that's required of him. There are plenty of main characters out there who can't even meet that threshold. Wangnan would be one if them if he were in that spot.

I'd like it if Baam could do it with more style, and if he'd be a bit less of a ninny when he's not fighting things. But he's far from the worst out there.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Baam clearly has an ego, he wants to show Zahard and the FH's how he can make things right, stop them from abusing people as he is trying to make the Tower a better place, that's what he wants and goes about it pretty selfishly even, like in this situation with the twins. Just the thought of freeing them while also turning them into allies for him and Endorsi would just give him immense satisfaction. It doesn't matter if they behaved like some trash human beings before, just proving his point is more important to him. That's what likely goes on in the back of his mind even if he doesn't realize how delusional he is.
What does he know of the wolf branch to even lecture a being that lived for millennias ? In his mind Elbaba should have protested and condemned his whole branch to a terrible death just to do the right thing for Elaine. Endorsi was almost killed by the twins ? Well she should make up with them as they are in the same family at the end of the day. Why ? Because He as a good person can do it so everyone should do the same given the chance.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam clearly has an ego, he wants to show Zahard and the FH's how he can make things right, stop them from abusing people as he is trying to make the Tower a better place, that's what he wants and goes about it pretty selfishly even, like in this situation with the twins. Just the thought of freeing them while also turning them into allies for him and Endorsi would just give him immense satisfaction. It doesn't matter if they behaved like some trash human beings before, just proving his point is more important to him. That's what likely goes on in the back of his mind even if he doesn't realize how delusional he is.
What does he know of the wolf branch to even lecture a being that lived for millennias ? In his mind Elbaba should have protested and condemned his whole branch to a terrible death just to do the right thing for Elaine. Endorsi was almost killed by the twins ? Well she should make up with them as they are in the same family at the end of the day. Why ? Because He as a good person can do it so everyone should do the same given the chance.
I don't agree with everything but it's mostly true. Personally I had no issues with him lecturing Elbaba because what he said about fatherhood is true, but that Zahard Family statement is insane. There is all of this, but Baam is also supposed to be a character who doesn't think of himself as someone special and can keep getting stronger in this world without becoming a monster like the other FHs.

If Lilial had managed to kill Androssi with the MS he wouldn't say the things he is saying now. Baam has shown before that he hates working with people he hates like White, but his friends always put up with it and go along with his ridiculous requests. Yes, they don't have to, but he is their beloved magnetic protagonist. Even that plan that A.A. made came to be because of this alliance with the twins to begin with. I wonder if it's something that SIU will explore further or if he is just going to lean on that protagonist plot armor thing till the end of the series.

Despite the criticism, SIU is overall a great writer and Baam is the main protagonist so I hope it'll be explored more in the future.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Bam is turning more and more into a hypocrite. The closest thing he ever had to a family was Rachel. So he should understand that things can be complicated and that you shouldn't judge others if you lack certain pieces of informaion.

Without knowing shit, he is forcing his "morale codex" (given to him by Rachel) on everybody else.

So he is kind of doing the same thing as Traumerei or the other heads. Only that they are more honest about it and don't hide behind some "morale construct".

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Baam will turn into a monster in the end. Rachel hinted to this much back at the hell train.

maybe Rachel was doing everyone a favor by trying to end Bam earlier on?

OmegronAlpha

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
By The Way

Do we have any information about how many branch Lo Po Bia currently Have ? If I not wrong during Hidden Groves Actvie time they are supposed to be 20th branch right?

We can confirm that at least 2 branch have gone in extinction ( Under Aquarium Branch , and Diadino Original Branch ) so that mean current we have 18?

- Owl Branch
- Wind Bird Branch
- Spider Branch
- Snake Branch
- White Stallion Branch
- Perseus Branch
- Badger Branch
- Lobadon's Branch
- Gray Wolf Branch
- Lizard Branch
- Turtle Branch
- Unidentified upcoming 2 BH for 2 Branch

If I remember correctly we will have 4 more Lopobia BH

Shiffy007

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Sure, he is going to get his way, because of fate/plot whatever, but it extends to most of his fated friends/companions as well.
Yup totally agree, I find it strange that he'll think Androssi should care about the twins knowing how the princess system works. If this is another attempt by SIU to make baam look pure, innocent and naive well it's not landing it's just makes him look dumb and stupid tbh. Also find it interesting Khun said Yuri is much stronger than them which basically confirms my suspicion that no one has idea how strong baam currently is which I find very very odd.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam will turn into a monster in the end. Rachel hinted to this much back at the hell train.

maybe Rachel was doing everyone a favor by trying to end Bam earlier on?
No way Rachel ends up being right. Baam has dangerous powers but he is definitely the hero of the story. Rachel is driven by envy and wants to "steal" his role.

By The Way

Do we have any information about how many branch Lo Po Bia currently Have ? If I not wrong during Hidden Groves Actvie time they are supposed to be 20th branch right?

We can confirm that at least 2 branch have gone in extinction ( Under Aquarium Branch , and Diadino Original Branch ) so that mean current we have 18?

- Owl Branch
- Wind Bird Branch
- Spider Branch
- Snake Branch
- White Stallion Branch
- Perseus Branch
- Badger Branch
- Lobadon's Branch
- Gray Wolf Branch
- Lizard Branch
- Turtle Branch
- Unidentified upcoming 2 BH for 2 Branch

If I remember correctly we will have 4 more Lopobia BH
They have 20 branches yes. But 23 special Shinheuhs. No idea if Traumerei's seven Shinheuhs are included in this but if they aren't it probably means that there were 23 originally but they got destroyed.

Lobadon's branch is probably the Lion Branch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yup totally agree, I find it strange that he'll think Androssi should care about the twins knowing how the princess system works. If this is another attempt by SIU to make baam look pure, innocent and naive well it's not landing it's just makes him look dumb and stupid tbh. Also find it interesting Khun said Yuri is much stronger than them which basically confirms my suspicion that no one has idea how strong baam currently is which I find very very odd.
Honestly I think people are reading too much into this. I am pretty sure there is a good chunk of readers who believe that Yuri is stronger than Baam to begin with(I don't) but A.A. is a Regular, he has seen his father's power but he is probably too inexperienced to gauge the difference of levels among Rankers accurately.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
The last thing I have to say about Baam's charitable behavior towards the twins and their mother is that it will be interesting to see if he keeps that energy in the event that they try to persuade Lobadon to capture him and give him to Traumerei in an effort to save their own skins.