Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 585 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 585 Spoilers & Discussion

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Yama: the village... is surrounded by shields.
Yama: What... these?
Yama: A floating ship?
Yama: Who the hell is she?
Yama: Why is she running like that in the middle of the night?
Yama: A book?
Yama: She's going towards the floating ship?
Yama: Don't tell me that's the real one...so the book we have...was it a fake?

Rachel bis: You guys?
Yama: What is book?!!!
Yama: Let me see it!!!
Rachel biss: What?!
Yama: Give it to me, now!
Rachel biss: Kyaah!
Yasratcha: That guy...
Yama: What the hell are you doing?!!!
Yas: hey..no
Yas: Run..fast
Yas: That bastard..he's Po bideau...third rank.
Yama: No!
Yama: Damn it...what is this power?
Yas: Cough
Yama: Yasratcha, are you alright?
Yama: Yasratcha!!!
Po Bidau family/ high ranker/Po bidau Dumas
Rachel bis: finally they arrive
High ranker/Po Bidau Richmont
Rachel bis: Thank you! They are from the main ship, aren't they?
Richmont: That's right
Rachel bis :I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.
Rachel bis: I have been managing and protecting this book for generations, for a very long time.
Rachel bis: from the moment I handed over the book!!!
Rachel bis: I will finally be free...
rachel bis; eh?
Richmont:Thank you for your hard work, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Richmont: But absolutely no one must know about the existence of this book.
Richmont: It seems that Giskar is dead.
Richmont: Well...I thought I wasn't suited for this job, so let's go. With the leader of the family
Lobadon and Hugo's ships/battle area
PB jobber:Vice commander, we will be annihilated at this rate.
PB jobber: every one of them is stronger than a ranker.
PB jobber: maledicion, dirty Lo po bia!
PB jobber: Hold out until the main ship support arrives.
Kadede: haha, I wondered what grandpa was thinking, but he was planning a double operation with Kirin's army.
Kadede: As I expected, Grandpa wasn't a traitor!!!
Kadede: Right, brother?
Katan: Ah, yes.
Katan: Tch, the plan is going completely wrong.
Katan: But if we attack Kirin here...we'll turn traitor!
Katan: Is there anything we can do?
LPB: Mr. Katan
LPB: There is a reaction at the portal gate.
Katan: What, what kind of person came to this place? In a war you can't use a gate at all?!
LPB: The transmission code is exclusive to Mrs. Laura!
Katan: What
Katan: Why is Mrs. Laura on the battlefield?
LPB: Passengers are leaving!
AA: Come on crocodile
LPB: It's not Mrs. Laura!
Katan: What, then who is it?
Rak: Why are you kicking me?
AA: You're annoying
LPB: This...they sent a squad of assassin candidates. ( ??? i dont really understand...)
Baam: what
AA: what a mess
Baam: What kind of person is Kirin?
Laura:Kirin is a direct descendant of the leader of the family, who has stood for the longest time alongside Robadon among the leaders of the Lo po bia family branches.
Laura: I heard that he and my grandfather were old brothers, but their relationship has not been good for a long time.
Laura: My grandfather roamed the battlefield for a long time, and Kirin took care of internal affairs while serving the leader of the family on the main ship.
Laura: On the outside Kirin seems to be a loyal servant who follows the family leader but grandfather talks about that.
Laura: Kirin is taking advantage of the gatekeeper nature of the family to move the leader as he wishes... I will send the Kirin army information to your pocket.
Laura: Be careful when you meet them they will be your enemy in this war.
Baam: Fiery red armour and riding monsters...that's them.
Baam: Endorsi
Endorssi: Oh well
Baam: Let's go
??:capitain: Intruders suddenly appeared.
Kirin soldier: It's Lobadon? then thank you.
Baam: No, it's not Lobadon or Po Bidau.
Kirin soldier: What
Kirin soldier: These them, they seem to be a group of irregulars.
Baam: They are not that powerful
Hugo: A moving tree..it's incredibly solid.
Robadon: Hugo's objective is the transport with the beastmen in it...how problematic.
Robadon: If I hold out like this until I hear the news that we got the book, I'll be able to make the troops from both sides retreat without causing any damage...
Hugo: tch he's just defending himself
Hugo: I'm sure he's hiding something on that transport ship.
Hugo: Well I reckon that's cool
Hugo: I can't get through this tree with just my power!!!
Hugo: If so, I have no choice but to pull out my favourite "luxury"!
Hugo: newly created by the most ardent blacksmith in the tower, what I love and value most in my collection!!!
elegant destroyer/black mandarin*.
Hugo: Go!
Hugo: I go through it
Hugo: Attack through that opening
Hugo: Transcendental
Elusha *
Hugo: haha; success
Hugo: We're finally fighting face to face
Robadon: I didn't expect him to have such a destructive weapon..as I thought, she's a high ranker..!
Robadon: It's hard to just defend...
Robadon: You made me decide to attack - a decision you'll regret!
Robadon: Hugo
Hugo: I'm the kind of guy who always regrets everything, so I don't care...
Robadon: If I defeat Hugo here, it will be harder for our ship to avoid an all-out war with Po Bidau's exercise later on.
Robadon: But if I just avoid Hugo...
Robadon: All the prisoners on the transport ship will probably die.
Robadon: First of all Hugo and the lives of the beastkin are not something I had considered for this war, but now I have no choice but to protect the "beasts".
Robadon: Gran Abuelo
Robadon: Prepare the transport ships to withstand the impact.
Hugo: Why do you keep trying to hide it?
Robadon: Taechokwon
Hugo: What is this, this glowing power is my first time seeing it.
Hugo: Ah, shit, I can't help but smile...an outlandish attack.
@Demonspeed
Translation from Spanish into English
there are errors, but it's the best option we have for now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Demonspeed
Gods have hear us

Last edited:

JustJosh

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think exact rankings matter much since there is more than power level involved. Would be nice to have but it's not that important. It's a shame that we lost stuff like his blog posts.
Same. The blogposts really gave us insights on siu ideas of the future, or explaining his inner thoughts on the chapter. Since they're deleted are they canon anymore?

Demonspeed

Clone Magic Expert
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Maybe there is one among them who can give Baam trouble but relaying the information that Baam is there should be their main role in the end.

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Apparently, Kirin goons are all stronger than rankers and PB forces face annihilation if this goes on. Kadede laughs at the carnage and thinks Robadon worked with Kirin on this plan, he says "apparently, Grandfather isn't a traitor!". His older brother (Katan) knows what's up though, saying the whole plan went awry and how they can't attack Kirin's forces as they'll be branded traitors. He's informed that someone is trying to warp through their gate using Laura's exclusive code. He is surprised Laura sent Baam's gang here.

Baam is wondering what kind of man Kirin is. Flashback to Laura telling Baam that Kirin is one of BHs, a direct descendant of Traum who, alongside Robadon, stayed with Traum the longest. She says their relationship hasn't been good for a long time although they are brothers. Robadon wandered the battlefields for a long time, while Kirin served FH in the mothership and looked after the internal affairs. Kirin is more like a loyalist who obeys FH's every order, while Robadon always tried to talk. Kirin, using Traum's personality, is moving this family on his own. She transfered any data she has on Kirin's army to Baam. She tells Baam to be careful of them and that they'll be his enemies in this war. Baam attacks Kirin's goons, they are startled but recognize him as the irregular Traum is after. Baam notes they are not that strong.

Robadon is defending the beastkin transport ship and because of this Hugo grows increasingly suspicious of what he is hiding there. She notes she can't pierce through his defense using only her power. She takes out her "favourite luxury goods recently created by the hottest blacksmith in the tower" (mtl says it's "Elegant District - Black Mandarin", i wonder how it's gonna be translated officially). She manages to pierce through the defense and using a skill called "Elusha". Robadon acknowledges the weapons power and if a high ranker wields it he cannot only defend. He says she's gonna regret making him attack. Robadon thinks he can't avoid Hugo because then all beastkin in the transport ship will die, then again from the start both Hugo and the prisoners were meaningless in this war. It seems that his "trunk" (hahah) was really a shinhueh as he commands it to wrap around the transport ship so that it won't take damage and attacks Hugo. Hugo shocked by Robadon's power, in the last panel she says that his strike was a masterpiece.

Last edited:

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Good chapter, it turned out to be the confirmation of the obvious, it was clear that Dumas and Proust would be the "regents" PB, however reliable does not mean in itself the strongest usually when they say this is about someone who successfully fulfills the missions, top 3 I'm sure it includes the FH as other people are far below the "rulers" and in every family we must have two, Kirin and Lobadon, Proust and Dumas, Ha twins, those two Arie on the Hon's side, Ilarde in the family Yeon probably, I found Dumas' spear very interesting, he apparently throws the tip and notice that one is black and the other red, I wonder if one part disintegrates where it touches and the other part has another type of power , finally an LPB victory as expected but Hugo fought well, he had at least one more weapon, I wonder if he survived and will still show.

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm fine with getting these mob character fights out of the way more quickly. The sooner we get to the main event the better.
yes and no, you aren't supposed to sacrifice 75-90% of the story's writing just to show off the 20% or whatever little bit is left. The story is supposed to be one whole coherent piece of chapters that work together

it's no coincidence

and to make it worse, SIU is copying other authors now lol, but look at how much better the one on the right is!

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I still don't get why Laura and the twins stayed behind at the station. Seems like there's no advantage to them in doing so.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'll wait for the translation, but Lobadon's move looks a lot like cha's, even the name is similar.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Nobody can know about the book so they kill off the girl, but a Slayer with a "companion" just killed off by their Family and currently cooperating with Lobadon gets out for free ? Sure, wise choice by Dumas and Richemont lol.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I still don't get why Laura and the twins stayed behind at the station. Seems like there's no advantage to them in doing so.
I think her goal was to tag along and use Lobadon to subdue Baam, but he ended up leaving without her.

Demonspeed

Clone Magic Expert
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'll wait for the translation, but Lobadon's move looks a lot like cha's, even the name is similar.
So you think both could be from the First Men?

Now that I think about it, it was said that machines and plants were the first inhabitants of the Tower or something. And Lobadon seems to manipulate wood.

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
there isn't , but as you said earlier, the man behind the curtain is at work. he's keeping them off the stage.

JustJosh

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a good opportunity for Vicente to regain his power.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Summary by Lens:

- Kirin is a DD just like Lobadon, oddly enough, Laura did something useful, she gave information about Kirin's army to Baam, saying that in this war, they are enemies.
So that chapter was a good chapter but the fan t/l was brutally wrong!!!

I believe the lousy t/l’s said something about “preventing Kirin’s army from going wild”

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
These chapters that setup/start arcs or major parts of arcs are very important. For that, the rating can be very critical. I am seriously giving this a 2/10. There is very little cohesion and immersion right now. I think people are right about SIU rushing the story now, this pace is ridiculously fast. Maybe it is better this way, we are getting taken out of our misery quicker lol.
Smh

JustJosh

Reaction score
Country
United States
He's still stuck on the Po Bidau mothership. And I don't think Baam is going to be very tolerant of a repowered White while Hoaqin is still there with the potential of retaking control at some point.
Fair point. But Vicente did say he will try to make it up to him. Vicente will probably be a good ally.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
OK so Robadon defeated Hugo… Hugo, who is famous but knew she had no chance. This proves nothing!

Bam already defeating Kirin’s army tho LOL!!!

I applaud SIU here for not resorting to a peaceful resolution btw Robadon and Hugo.

Demonspeed

Clone Magic Expert
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Good chapter, it turned out to be the confirmation of the obvious, it was clear that Dumas and Proust would be the "regents" PB, however reliable does not mean in itself the strongest usually when they say this is about someone who successfully fulfills the missions, top 3 I'm sure it includes the FH as other people are far below the "rulers" and in every family we must have two, Kirin and Lobadon, Proust and Dumas, Ha twins, those two Arie on the Hon's side, Ilarde in the family Yeon probably, I found Dumas' spear very interesting, he apparently throws the tip and notice that one is black and the other red, I wonder if one part disintegrates where it touches and the other part has another type of power , finally an LPB victory as expected but Hugo fought well, he had at least one more weapon, I wonder if he survived and will still show.
Which Arie are you talking about?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
WTF is Karaka/Dowon/YHS doing??? Can’t they sense Bam’s presence?!?!