Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 586 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 586 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Gustang continues to play with Traumerei with that Icarus page...

It made me wonder if Traumerei's Shinheuhs haven't lost their memories. Normally they should still have them, but it's kinda weird to imagine that Traumerei lost them but not his Shinheuhs with whom he communicates.

It's nice to see Baam's friends supporting him like that but aren't these feats of them kinda insane? SIU talked about Bong Bong's range issues early when it was introduced but we have never seen Androssi out of juice excepted once and she still had stamina. Here she covered an hour long distance, with A.A.'s help yes, but what A.A. himself is doing with his Regular Lighthouse without Beta is insane as well. I remember what he did to support Evankhell previously, but is all of this possible with a Lighthouse as long as you have enough brainpower and coordinates? He even talked about a Ranker level Guide(was he referring to Hwa Ryun, who would fit I guess?) They are doing all of this seemingly casually. The comedy with Rak is mostly a miss for me these days, I don't understand why he isn't switching to his normal form in this context. I miss the blog posts...

Kirin's personal troops are disappointing considering his status. I expected their leader to be at least to be more competent, but SIU didn't even give him a name and they are all faceless. I guess the masks make things easier for SIU and his assistants. They are just a bit more than fodder. Lobadon has at least Rambo and Kadede. It doesn't look like the Kirin Troops leader decided to inform his boss, which is stupid but maybe I am speaking too soon.

Dumas's portrayal is good so far and he said that Karaka has his heart somewhere else as well. Is he the other one?

It looks like Baam will end up antagonizing the Po Bidau too so he'll have issues with the two families. I would have liked him to stay on the battlefield and deal with Kirin's goons until his meeting with Kirin himself instead of going to join Yama and co. I feel like it's getting too crowded with Jinsung(interesting that he seems to admit that he is below Dumas) and Karaka there already but SIU is juggling all these subplots very well so far. Every side is interesting now that Yama and Yasratcha aren't alone.

Pretty good chapter. The art was indeed nice in this one.

There is the plot armor element but I'd say it's also because Gustang is very thorough. He isn't sure if he'll need Baam later so it's better to be on his good side. Unlike Traumerei, Gustang is rather diplomatic.
hi turtle, the chapter was very good, by the way I just created my account just to answer you, there is a mistake in the part where you say that "khun needs the help of a ranker guide", in that part the word used in Korean does say rank, but it refers to the distance, the correct text would be "if the range of the location was not so far away".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

FIRST POST , Hello turtle friends, I leave the link for those who want to read the chapter again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HxK2IUKgo8lptzlGv25cY5O-7sEx1pEp/view?usp=sharing

Headlights

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If Ritchie Rich was powerful enough to deflect shinwonryu like Sofia, JH would have never even touched the book let alone knock it out of his hands. JH also is very good at estimating his opponents power levels(minus that EoB fiasco) so if he can confidently face Ritchie Rich and Dumas he thinks he could beat them.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not a stan, I just feel like y’all love underestimating characters if they are new to the story and haven’t been given a definitive power rank.
LOL for being the so called “book bearer” he kind of blows at his job!!!

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I like Dumas but are they really gonna spare Yama only to try and kill off Karaka/Jinsung ? The "shinwonryu ship" is destroyed, let's see how they intend to travel back since they didn't even mention it after the ship was destroyed.
they will steal Kirin ship:yodawg

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting that Richie knows of the Slayer Yama but not Slayer Karaka and JH, Bam’s master!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I Wonder when Yama is going to win his first fight agains a HR like siu is saving him for Enryu or some?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I suspect Katan here!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Interesting that Richie knows of the Slayer Yama but not Slayer Karaka and JH, Bam’s master!!!
They probably know JH
But yes its kinda weird they don’t know Karaka
The most active slayer rn
Plus he was the main villain in front of Gustang at the WS battle.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So Yas is supposed to be dead already via Griskar’s sex cuffs! Also, if you look closer Dumas’ attack was not intended for Yama it was for Yas!!!
I believe Dumas is implying that Yas too has a piece of the crystal or maybe his actual heart in Karaka’s dark world!

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If Ritchie Rich was powerful enough to deflect shinwonryu like Sofia, JH would have never even touched the book let alone knock it out of his hands. JH also is very good at estimating his opponents power levels(minus that EoB fiasco) so if he can confidently face Ritchie Rich and Dumas he thinks he could beat them.
I don't know where you got that Jinsung is good at gauging people's levels. He is just doing what he thinks is best ATM and apparently wants to challenge Dumas.

He didn't mention their names. It doesn't mean he doesn't know them.

Yeah, nobody thinks Dumas is the commander but what that gotta do with what I said ? That doesn’t take away from richemont being the likely commander. Being a lightbearer isn’t the only thing that makes you commander you’re right, however, if we take his name into account and what he’s already displayed so far, like telling Dumas to go back to the ship and to not attack I think it’s highly likely. He seems more like a leader and less of a strategist. Baam being the leader over khun isn’t comparable to most towerborn teams composed of various positions as he’s literally an irregular. Even if he was the weakest on his team baam has been the foculpoint of all discussion in the tower, from the princesses to zahards army so it would make sense for them to naturally follow him as their leader. Him being the strongest just solidifies that point, but the Po bidau family is different. They value intelligence over all so he wouldn’t have to be the strongest to be commander. Bellerir to me plays no part in this, he was already confirmed a ranker in his first appearance not a high ranker and he’s no.2 in the mothership not the army ( who seem to act as a separate force ). I doubt bellerir got his position from his strength, he said himself, Gustang appointed him because of trust
Well, I am not convinced. To me, Proust feels more like a leader compared to Richemont. The latter only has his relationship with Dumas so far. We'll see if you are right or not. You are talking about Baam but I also mentioned Leesoo and Rachel(she is a Light Bearer though. There is Wangnan too(Fisherman). Reasons for being a leader vary indeed.

I read that Bellerrir has been confirmed Ranker from times to times but is it true? Was there a rectanguglar bubble stating "Lo Po Bia Bellerir Ranker"? He is the one who ordered Luini's troops IIRC.

Not a stan, I just feel like y’all love underestimating characters if they are new to the story and haven’t been given a definitive power rank.
I am not really underestimating him. Is thinking that he is weaker than Jinsung outrageous? I don't believe that Jinsung is much stronger or anything if he is.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
?? Jinsung never touched the book and he most definitely did not knock it out of richemonts hand 😹. Re-read the chapter, he reached for the book and richemont blocked it with his lighthouse ( with one hand ), the other hand was holding the book ( wasn’t guarded by a lighthouse ) and karaka quickly snatched it with his tendrils whilst richemont was focusing on jinsung. Mind you, even if he did that stil wouldn’t matter. Sophia blocked shinwonryu with everything she had, so much so that her lighthouses was about to blow up. Richemont didn’t even use any techniques or Enna core to block jinsung therefore the two situations aren’t comparable. Everything you just said is contradicted by what jinsung himself said, he straight up told Dumas that there are a bunch of people in the hierarchy he must face and jinsung is first in that line implying he himself knows he would get beat but is Atleast a stepping stone that could cause resistance in Dumas’ “ journey “. He’s very good at estimating power levels ?? Oh but it’s ok because you said minus the one in which he wasn’t good at estimating 😹, nor was he that good at estimating maschenny or Cha when they first met or multiple other people what are you talking about ??

LOL for being the so called “book bearer” he kind of blows at his job!!!
We’ve barely seen him in action but ok 😹
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't know where you got that Jinsung is good at gauging people's levels. He is just doing what he thinks is best ATM and apparently wants to challenge Dumas.

Well, I am not convinced. To me, Proust feels more like a leader compared to Richemont. The latter only has his relationship with Dumas so far. We'll see if you are right or not. You are talking about Baam but I also mentioned Leesoo and Rachel(she is a Light Bearer though. There is Wangnan too(Fisherman). Reasons for being a leader vary indeed.

I read that Bellerrir has been confirmed Ranker from times to times but is it true? Was there a rectanguglar bubble stating "Lo Po Bia Bellerir Ranker"? He is the one who ordered Luini's troops IIRC.

I am not really underestimating him. Is thinking that he is weaker than Jinsung outrageous? I don't believe that Jinsung is much stronger or anything if he is.
Yes, Proust feels like a leader aswell and so does richemont. None of us know who it really is but don’t you think the leader would be the one to go and get gustangs most precious item ?? Instead of staying back and fighting branch heads who probably arent even corps commander tier ( considering they arent the 3 strongest branch heads ), Especially since Proust has already been to the lot when he planted the bait ? Why didn’t he just take the real book on his way back ? Leesoo is irrelevant, he said himself he didn’t want to be made leader and only made it as far as he did because of the people around him. He would be dependant on a fisherman in battle and was appointed as it was the least resisted option. Wagnan was made leader, not because of his position but because he was the reason they had to team up when he stole mules remote. Rachel is clearly the team leader whenever she’s accompanied by whatever new hooded squad she’s with all the time so I also don’t see why she’s mentioned seeing as she IS a lightbearer.

And yes I’m pretty sure it is true about bellerir. If you go to his first appearance it literally says just that in the rectangle 😹 and I quote “ Po bidau family ranker Po bidau bellerir “ . Even though he ordered luinis troops none of them actually beilved his orders was good or that he was fit for the job

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
So Yas is supposed to be dead already via Griskar’s sex cuffs! Also, if you look closer Dumas’ attack was not intended for Yama it was for Yas!!!
I believe Dumas is implying that Yas too has a piece of the crystal or maybe his actual heart in Karaka’s dark world!
Your plug is a legend!

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Of course not, but seeing as a base richemont blocked an attack from a base jinsung means we have little to go off to say whether he’s definitely stronger or weaker. Which is what I’m trying to say, y’all see a new character and automatically assume they must be below corps commander tier. I remember the discourse about giskar it was so funny to me

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Of course not, but seeing as a base richemont blocked an attack from a base jinsung means we have little to go off to say whether he’s definitely stronger or weaker. Which is what I’m trying to say, y’all see a new character and automatically assume they must be below corps commander tier. I remember the discourse about giskar it was so funny to me
LOL you expect top 100 kill people with one shot

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
So tell me what is richmont is showing that you think he is the commander ?

literally hasn’t done nothing LOL

Duma has been the main of the two.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
When he fought both P-diddy "forgot my eagle owl" Combs and Holan and was like "I am enough to stop you" and then went into Rei's area and was like "If he doesn't like what I say, we are all dead"

PLUS you would think that someone that trains SLAYERS would know how to gauge power levels. just saying JH has been around a looooooooooong time and with age comes wisdom...and then dementia.

?? Jinsung never touched the book and he most definitely did not knock it out of richemonts hand 😹. Re-read the chapter...
You right, you right..... JH never touched the book....

BUT

Karaka did so that makes your argument even worse that "Richie Rich is stronger than Sophia" because Sophia would have never let a HR like Karaka take away something she was holding of immense importance, no matter who was "distracting" her

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
When he fought both P-diddy "forgot my eagle owl" Combs and Holan and was like "I am enough to stop you" and then went into Rei's area and was like "If he doesn't like what I say, we are all dead"

PLUS you would think that someone that trains SLAYERS would know how to gauge power levels. just saying JH has been around a looooooooooong time and with age comes wisdom...and then dementia.

BUT

Karaka did so that makes your argument even worse that "Richie Rich is stronger than Sophia" because Sophia would have never let a HR like Karaka take away something she was holding of immense importance, no matter who was "distracting" her
Jh didn’t touched the book but make him give out
The book so is the same think LOL

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So tell me what is richmont is showing that you think he is the commander ?

literally hasn’t done nothing LOL

Duma has been the main of the two.
I already explained it in my previous comments 😹. Mind you what has Dumas done for him to be the main one ? Dumas attacked Yama, richemont attacked the bookkeeper and took the book, richemont blocked jinsung, Dumas attacked karaka. You stay lying but aight

Jh didn’t touched the book but make him give out
The book so is the same think LOL
He didn’t make him give out anything, I swear y’all read with y’all eyes closed. Richemont held the book behind his head so jinsung couldn’t reach it, karaka snatched it once it was behind him and in range. Jinsung didn’t knock the book out his hand, if karaka didn’t intervene the book would’ve stayed just fine in richemonts hand so no he didn’t “ make “ him do anything

BUT

Yeah I am right, he never touched the book.

😹 helppp this point makes no sense, lobadon is a regent tier and yet was pushed back by Hugo and had to go on the offence, jinsung is a top 100 and yet was attacked from the back by maschenny and had no clue of it until his skin was pierced. Just because you’re a high tier doesn’t mean you can’t be caught off guard or temporarily overpowered. If richemont is having to focus on jinsung ( who we already know is a corps commander tier and most likely the same level as Hugo ), how would he be able to fight him off and protect the book and stop karaka ? When we’ve already seen a regent tier who couldn’t do that either to a corps commander tier ( lobadon couldnt defend against the ship and defend against Hugo at the same time once she brought out that weapon ). You sound slow, none of what you said proves Sophia’s superiority to richemont when she would most likely be in the same situation seeing as even lobadon was. “ Sophia would never “ and you know that because ??? We’ve seen her for a few panels at most, calm down and stop saying headcannons that aren’t implied. If a top 100 fell victim to off guard attacks and a regent tier fell victim to not being able to defend multiple things at once ( which richemont experienced both of ) what makes you think Sophia wouldn’t ??? 😹😹☠☠

Last edited by a moderator:

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
😹 helppp this point makes no sense, lobadon is a regent tier and yet was pushed back by Hugo....

...and had to go on the offence
First he wasn't "pushed back" otherwise beastkin would be dead

Second, He one shot hugo at the same time not killing her which probably is a lot harder than turning her into atoms from using his full power.

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First he wasn't "pushed back" otherwise beastkin would be dead

Second, He one shot hugo at the same time not killing her which probably is a lot harder than turning her into atoms from using his full power.
He was pushed back for the amount of power he was using at that point in time so yes he was, she broke through his shinneuh and sent a transcendantal move towards the ship. The beastkin wouldn’t have to be dead for that happen, it was only after lobadon gave it direct orders that it protected them. I never said he was using his full power ? But the facts is, she was still strong enough for him to have to go on the offence aswell instead of staying back and defending