Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 587 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 587 Spoilers & Discussion

Headlights

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you serious? :lmao
I mean so far the most action we have seen from Kirin is him getting out of his chair, just saying.....

Given the Clown show that is the LPB, a princess and for all intensive purposes, a princess candidate, should be regent level power or else Zahard princesses are in serious trouble. If Adori were the only one that could take on a regent I am sure the Zahard army would have been crushed long ago. Don't forget Yuri has Green April and FauxMarch and Tiara has that pen.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don’t forget they sippin Biccardi 151!!!

RIP KIRIN

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Don’t forget they sippin Biccardi 151!!!

RIP KIRIN
Right? And they are gonna be lit AF when fighting. hope Ha has some Drunken Master style because that is what the story needs right now. Drunk Rampage Yuri and Crazy Druck Tiara

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL I know the TRIGGERED pre-teen ain’t talking LOL!!!
They need to go back to focusing on changing their profile pic a million times before Sunday LOL!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So now that we’ve seen the “Big, Bad” Dumas, we have our answer as to why Proust described him as PB’s most trusted/loyal!

Tiara has serious ADHD!!! She’s now lost sight of her objective twice after seeing Yuri. Her ‘incident’ 1000 years ago may have been for the same reasons!

Hugo is kind of like Kallavan, loyal to his unit. The RoZA did not appreciate that and neither does the PB army!

As I’ve said before the PB Top 3 are Tiara, Hugo, and Dumas!!!

Last edited:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Kallavan literally let all his team died at the walls
🙃 loyal? LMFAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And then he sided with Baam
😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh boy

As I’ve said before the PB Top 3 are Tiara, Hugo, and Dumas!!!
oh no you didn’t!!
LMFAO

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
In the beginning, people said that Kirin couldn't get around Tiara's hax, and things went downhill from there.:epicfacepalm
Hey. Was it mentionned already or did we all miss the obvious? The Poe Bidau name may have been inspired by Edgar Poe.

And Bidault is a famous french stateman.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Children are annoying

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
For some reason
I do think JH has another
Trascendental skill cause
Even tho this guys vessel is broken
his spirit probably stronger
JH speciality is playing with the flow of shinsu
On his opps

he is not following Kallavan advice to follow up
That attack with another
i guess the student really surpassed the master!

When Urek broke Karakas vessel
He was a weak spirit!

Baam probably going to absorb that guy 😂

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Jinsung must have other Transcendental Skills, but it's pretty clear that the Tiger-Dragon technique is his strongest one. Unlike Yuri's Rose Shower which is a long range technique.

Last edited:

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Demonspeed @Big-Bird
Don’t bother to answer guys
i got receipts from them.
I don't see where I said that Yuri + Tiara couldn't beat Kirin on your so called "receipt"

also you all have to accept that the PB family uses spells. Gustang is the FH and uses spells on multiple occasions(Creating the spirit room, Hollan tongue thing, creating a labyrinth out of books that even another FH can't get out of without some reading) and it would be silly if he didn't pass that on to his family. It's just like saying Rei is an Anima but none of his family are....it's just silly to think that

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I don't see where I said that Yuri + Tiara couldn't beat Kirin on your so called "receipt"
It was you who said that? No, so why you have to see
That?

I mean so far the most action we have seen from Kirin is him getting out of his chair, just saying.....
Now this is you saying this after the guy who
Wrote that BS, you were backing him
But before that you were saying what i posted
That’s your receipts 😂

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
also you all have to accept that the PB family uses spells. Gustang is the FH and uses spells on multiple occasions(Creating the spirit room, Hollan tongue thing, creating a labyrinth out of books that even another FH can't get out of without some reading) and it would be silly if he didn't pass that on to his family. It's just like saying Rei is an Anima but none of his family are....it's just silly to think that
Do you think that the Po Bidau's main family trait is spell affinity? Because if you don't what you said makes no sense at all. Spells are rare and taboo to begin with, so they can't be that common in a family.

Gustang using spells doesn't mean that it's common for his family to use spells. He is known for his intellect and Shinsoo mastery. Traumerei knows spells as well. Doesn't mean it's his domain of expertise(the Leviathan seal).

They aren't a "Spell Caster" family.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Do you think that the Po Bidau's main family trait is spell affinity? Because if you don't what you said makes no sense at all. Spells are rare and taboo to begin with, so they can't be that common in a family.

Gustang using spells doesn't mean that it's common for his family to use spells. He is known for his intellect and Shinsoo mastery. Traumerei knows spells as well. Doesn't mean it's his domain of expertise(the Leviathan seal).

To add to Traumerei
His seal at the nest’s walls was never broken
Never trespassed, FUG couldn’t do nothing there
In the past.

only Baam could.

Also the place where the SM was trapped.

yes, they all good at everything tho.

the fact that PB membes need to use tattoo
Spells in their body to do something
Mean they don’t inherited that.

according to SIU the witch was Arlene
That’s why Baam is a natural spell killer.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States

what kind of family are they then? if you don't have an answer than you should accept the possibility that I am right. Spells are so rare we have seen D and C ranked REGULARS use them. you telling me that PB HIGH RANKERS are incapable of doing things some D and C Regs can? As for the Leviathan seal I am pretty sure the Workshop did that. could be wrong but they made it so you can put things into the Frozen Waterfall

Now this is you saying this after the guy who
Wrote that BS, you were backing him
But before that you were saying what i posted
That’s your receipts 😂
Per your receipt I said Rei>Kirin>BH and then my statement some 4-5 chapters later was that Yuri + Tiara>Kirin because we haven't actually seen him fight

the fact that PB membes need to use tattoo
Spells in their body to do something
Mean they don’t inherited that.
using a spell on your body is still spell casting smh I have never stated that the PB were "born" with the ability to do spells I am simply stating that they use them. Spells are learned through teaching and since the PB are all about books and bookworms you don't think Gustang has a bunch of spellbooks lying around in his trillions of books?

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
what kind of family are they then? if you don't have an answer than you should accept the possibility that I am right. Spells are so rare we have seen D and C ranked REGULARS use them. you telling me that PB HIGH RANKERS are incapable of doing things some D and C Regs can? As for the Leviathan seal I am pretty sure the Workshop did that. could be wrong but they made it so you can put things into the Frozen Waterfall
The possibility is nil exactly because spell casting isn't common. Also, as @adonisp13 said, Arlen was the spell expert.

Seeing Regulars use spells doesn't change anything, people have different talents. Some Po Bidaus knowing spells is one thing, every Po Bidau being a Spell user is another.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Arie’s are fucking good at spell too??
Fuck white-vicente

Looks like the spellers from the 10 families
By contract with the admins!

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
The possibility is nil exactly because spell casting isn't common. Also, as @adonisp13 said, Arlen was the spell expert.

Seeing Regulars use spells doesn't change anything, people have different talents. Some Po Bidaus knowing spells is one thing, every Po Bidau being a Spell user is another.
I said nothing about EVERY PB being a spell user. Not everyone in LPB is an anima. but of the High Rankers we have seen from LPB a lot of them seem to be Anima. So saying of the High Rankers we have seen from PB it is safe to assume ones like Tiara can use spells.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I said nothing about EVERY PB being a spell user. Not everyone in LPB is an anima. but of the High Rankers we have seen from LPB a lot of them seem to be Anima. So saying of the High Rankers we have seen from PB it is safe to assume ones like Tiara can use spells.
Did I say that Tiara is definitely not a Spell user though? No. All I said is that I don't believe that using books as weapons means that you are using spells for sure. There should be some Towerborn Po Bidaus who use spells of course but they aren't the norm.

Comparing Gustang to his descendants there doesn't make sense.