Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 591 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
This chapter had a lot of JUICE!!! Kirin’s has suddenly turned into the Mid-Arc boss and de facto enemy of all (insects)! Robadon, FUG, and the PBs have been keeping tabs on him LOL!!! I Guess this is SIU telling us he needs to be RESPECTED!?!?! But I’m with Yuri and I’ll pass LOL

Just confirms that he is not a part of the Revs.

Reactions: JVG

mehdore

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I don't know you but if it were up to me you would be the new author of this series

Siu brought us a lot of nonsense lately. The quality of the story really drops compared to the beginning of the story. Many unimportant fight happens every chapters, make it look more like a dragon ball series. Many scripts was shown in the most blatant way. Many plot armor were here and there. Yeah I like yuri, she's my most favorite character, but seeing her hasn't got any real punishment after the ruckus she made in the last station is just pure stupid. And then she went here because she doesn't like the fact that baam will get married but she did nothing about it. She also had chance to take back black March from baam but she refused saying that it doesn't want to come back with her(which is really nonsense consider she will be killed if anyone found out about this). This is just one character's stupid plot from siu, let alone others

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Or was he referring to Dokoko? Anyway, this guy has a phoenix theme and we don't know what that bottle does, there is no way he is dead.

-lost to another BH candidate
-called him a brat
-has an avian theme

Dokoko
- his speech at Doom implies that he was not personally present during WangWang's events indicating that he is a relatively young BH
-has an avian theme
-strange for a BH he's got eye and leg injuries

we're on to something

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Dokoko is not a rooster LOL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At this point if they were rivals he would know that guy dead, he os talking about another guy

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
"Cha of the Hidden Grove" just blew away a "former" branch head without a special move and was like

"LEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

JEEEEEENNKIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!"

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
This is real crazy is the author himself @mehdore

"Cha of the Hidden Grove" just blew away a "former" branch head without a special move and was like

"LEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

JEEEEEENNKIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!"
I missed you.. thanks for putting salt in Cha’s haters open wound!

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
there are many people here who would be a better author than SIU, but perhaps with 1-2 years of training/experience.

I want you to know that sadly this is not going to end bc he likes way more let me show you what he said years ago so you don’t expect any change from him anytime soon:
interesting. that is why there are so many annoying characters that don't go away!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sucker Punch chi

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
there are many people here who would be a better author than SIU, but perhaps with 1-2 years of training/experience.

interesting. that is why there are so many annoying characters that don't go away!
He admitted himself that he likes them
And he needs them also said that if you don’t
Like them has something to do with the author
Being bad, i agree on this! Anyways see you here
Next sunday. 😂💯

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Sucker Punch chi
Lol The guy has all the time in the world to dodge the attack but Cha use lighting speed to uppercut him straight to the graveyard

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
I missed you.. thanks for putting salt in Cha’s haters open wound!
I have been lurking. I only appear when I sense that the forum is in need of my power. I was summoned by the phrase "Rooster Branch"

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Just confirms that he is not a part of the Revs.
the shoes seller literally confirmed that Kirin
And Belleril are working together.

Belleriel and Kirin are Revs
Guroro also confirmed this

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
the shoes seller literally confirmed that Kirin
And Belleril are working together.

Belleriel and Kirin are Revs
Guroro also confirmed this
1st off it was the VC that sent a detached force. He made no mention to Kirin that the PBs were were helping! Also, Mikel killed the remaining soldiers that were trying to flee

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
1st off it was the VC that sent a detached force. He made no mention to Kirin that the PBs were were helping! Also, Mikel killed the remaining soldiers that were trying to flee
??????????????????

Kirin side of the coup

PB side of the coup

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
SIU hasn't decided on whether or not Bam knows the contents of the book !
Or Baam's keeping his cards close to his vest. He certainly didn't tell the FUG people everything he knows about the book.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
it was really Belleriel who betrayed her by sending her alone to fight lobadon
He also planted the portals for Kirins army to attack from within, she was done really dirty here.

So when we get the WEBTOON t/l, the red head is most likely Kukoko and the one fighting Tiara is most likely Ledodo. He tells Tiara, “Brother Kirin …”

Those were the two BHs Kirin was supposed to kill in Yas’ flashback
What fb was this? I have completely forgotten.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Of course, but yuri is different. She’s a direct descendant of the HA family and yurins favourite, she also has ties to the ari family and has 2 13 months. If she was to be killed im sure it would generate more reaction then if say, someone like endorsi someone with no ties was to be killed. They would have to deal with zahard AND a family significantly stronger than their own. Princesses are supposed to lead their family in the future, do you think the ha’s would take lightly to their heir being murdered ?
It doesn't matter though as Gustang don't mind wagging war against the rest of the 10 great families. What matter is Yuri's close relation with Baam. In Gustang's eyes, alliance with Baam is more important than Yurin.

Anyway, this guy has a phoenix theme
I thought he was chicken 🤣

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Elbaba will die, I'm sure Lobadon won't reach the end of the arc alive, he will probably be killed by Kirin sacrificing himself to save someone
I think we could play a bingo to see who will survive from the LPB family in this arc.

betrayals are expected, thats why gustang had the plan of the decoy book. Her allegiance is supposed to be towards Gustang/Po Bidau family, not Bellerir/the revolution! Barely a betrayal, she was still attacked by enemy forces.
Bellerir has the same status as Kirin "in times of war he commands the family".

Your criticism doesn't make any sense, she was thrown to the wolves and yet no one was willing to rescue her, why the hell would she remain loyal?

And the whole time she talks about being used as a hostage, not that she's going to join the lobadon.

idk the reason for your revolt, the 10F are not and have never been united.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Or Baam's keeping his cards close to his vest. He certainly didn't tell the FUG people everything he knows about the book.
Baam also knows Traumerei's past, if he combines the two flashbacks he could have his own pieces to play.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

idk why do you guys care if the rooster was in Dokoko's place or not. All of the BH LPB are dead, any LPB other than Elaine and maybe the twins will be irrelevant by the end of this arc.

The LPB train left a long time ago.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Cha is to strong