Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
i hope you enjoy it turtles ♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to add as a note, in the part where bellerir says "you won't regret it, father". he says it in a double sense, the first indicates that he is capable of doing it, and the second one is that it will be gustang who will regret having entrusted it to him.
the title of this chapter says "those heading for the great match", but here they wrote "great match" with a second meaning which is "the great war".

Last edited:

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok guys hear me out..

🍈🍈
--- Double Post Merged, ---

🍑
I here you LOUD and CLEAR.

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Mmmm, i am quite confused but i guess Gustang informed Tiara about the Revolutionaries ? How else could she know so much ?
Tiara also seemed quite convinced Gustang would never start a war he was going to lose and that Zahard would soon find himself isolated, those things really don't match with him appointing Bellerir his position as the enabler of the Revolutionaries.
With all things taken into consideration, i guess the most likely scenario has something to do with Gustang cleaning house ? Is there any other reason as to why he would seem to be playing both sides ?

Then Kirin betrayed Goruru and their faction for his own personal benefit, but it's Goruru who got kicked out of the group ? Why ?

And why would Lobadon abandon his Family in times of war for this book, only to seemingly put that aside a few minutes after it's content was finally secured ? Was that plot line just a meme ? Why would he even negotiate with Tiara before checking out what's in the book ? Are a few BH's more important than the war as a whole ? Given the fact that he was convinced the book was just that important.

As for Wolhaiksong i don't know what's their objective here, Are they trying to stop the war from escalating to the point of having a GF destroyed ? Are they interested in the new Poe Bidau tech ?

Last thing, how is it possible that Baam didn't even get a thank you for saving everyone's ass there ? lol , not a fan of Endorsi attitude here

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
- Apparently Proust is indeed number two, whoever communicates with Bellerir calls him the "Highest Ranking Librarian". idk if this was said before, I missed a few chapters in the past.
:cookiestare

LPB regent >>> PB regent

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
:cookiestare

LPB regent >>> PB regent
Lol this guy put Dumas in the place of belleriel

there’s not way Kirin can beat Dumas.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Last thing, how is it possible that Baam didn't even get a thank you for saving everyone's ass there ? lol , not a fan of Endorsi attitude here
Because SIU seems to genuinely enjoy depriving him of any of the credit or respect he's entitled to. He does all the work here and still ends up being the one to bow his head like a little bitch.

As for the lack of thanks, I would expect nothing better from Lilial. Her mother and sister are a bit of a disappointment though.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Pajaka TL :

Tiara: Well, repeating what i just explained would be redundant. // Simply put, our goal is to eliminate the third party involved in this war, that's within the Po Bidau family right now.

________

Bellerir set up AA to read a "forbidden book", and Gustang made a speech right after to justify mobilizing the family, as in giving the whole family a legitimate reason to band together and go to war. Tiara want to clear a 3rd party in PB family, maybe Gustang is setting up Bellerir for another thing?

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lol this guy put Dumas in the place of belleriel

there’s not way Kirin can beat Dumas.
Bellerir is not a regent !! And he’s weak also.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Pajaka TL :

Tiara: Well, repeating what i just explained would be redundant. // Simply put, our goal is to eliminate the third party involved in this war, that's within the Po Bidau family right now.

________

Bellerir set up AA to read a "forbidden book", and Gustang made a speech right after to justify mobilizing the family, as in giving the whole family a legitimate reason to band together and go to war. Tiara want to clear a 3rd party in PB family, maybe Gustang is setting up Bellerir for another thing?
Wouldn’t the third party be the revolutionary people or am I missing something? Where is everyone getting this PB vs wolkhaisong thing from ?

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
@Demonspeed

Elbaba: Euggh.. // Why have i, who once held the trust of the Family as a Branch Head, ended up in such disgrace.. // Where the hell did it all go wrong? // Elaine.. Even if that child... didn't fall into that damn arrogance of hers.. we... we wouldn't have gone this far... but besides... what did that child's face look like...?
Elbaba pov

Last edited:

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Wouldn’t the third party be the revolutionary people or am I missing something?
That would make sense. Gustang went to war, surely someone like him did so with a plan. He most likely made group to infiltrate every great family, the revolutionaries.

When Gustang galvanized his family by saying that another great family, LPB, has brought the forbidden book. So Gustang is waging a war against LPB, not really against Zahard empire. So when the war against LPB finish, Gustang no longer has the casus belli to continue the war. I guess Gustang has another scheme to spread the war.

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
in term of drip:cookiestare
Lobadon is an old man with green highlights and giant piece of wood on his shoulder…Kirin is the only one doing it for the drip on the LPB side. On the other hand, Dumas is a giant warrior with 5 eyes and bird legs and Proust is a giant deer with long hair who sits on a floating seashell. PB >>

Seems like we are getting Proust vs lobadon fr now

….Also I told you all, tiara was the family’s princess

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Lobadon is an old man with green highlights and giant piece of wood on his shoulder…Kirin is the only one doing it for the drip on the LPB side. On the other hand, Dumas is a giant warrior with 5 eyes and bird legs and Proust is a giant deer with long hair who sits on a floating seashell. PB >>
Robadon is an old one-armed warrior in armour, with a war horn, his design is cool
Dumas is a guy with chicken feet and a thong :cookiestare
Proust his ugly, and Proust isn't a deer, he was a bird, then he became a kind of horse, now he's a kind of deformed shrew:cookiestare

saying this thing is cooler than Rob is wild:yodawg
only his floating hair save him from the abyss:yodawg

Last edited:

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Robadon is an old one-armed warrior in armour, with a war horn, his design is cool
Dumas is a guy with chicken feet and a thong :cookiestare
Proust his ugly, and Proust isn't a deer, he was a bird, then he became a kind of horse, now he's a kind of deformed shrew:cookiestare

saying this thing is cooler than Rob is wild:yodawg
only his floating hair save him from the abyss:yodawg
Lobadon spent his entire fortune investing in cheap hair dye
Calling Proust ugly is insane, he’s actually extremely good looking in some panels.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And now we have Robadon stupidly marching right into another pitfall. Hopefully he's strong enough to beat the hell out of whatever will be waiting for him when he gets there.