Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Unfortunatly, this chapter is just what I expected. Stupid plot.

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Does anyone still think Yama will get any more role in this war?

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is getting to be highly convoluted game of revenge (Gustang's revenge) that is designed to Strip away Traumeiri's support (Family) from him and inflict emotional pain from loss/death of someone he lonce cared for, who may have been killed by Enkidou.

Anyhow, I don't see Gustang as the caring sort unless it benefits him. hopefully he has a way to keep Bam's team/ chess pieces safe, of course Bam will rise to the occasion to protect his friends.

The real villain here is Zahard, of course. But Gustang may not have yet any means to strike out at Zahard, EXCEPT perhaps Bam....Another Thorn, or Information perhaps?

Finally, it's interesting that Luslec is deciding to act now after not acting for so long. Gustang has worked with FUG in the past, maybe he's still be doing so even now. Speaking of FUG, Rachel somehow was able to smoothly leave Gustang's base (smoth sailing), and she has been to tha sprout before this time. Is it possible she is working for Gustang?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
There are only 6 characters (chess pieces) for either side.

Which implies the 2 rooks (castles) are omitted.

If the elimination game is linear, its Team Bam versus LPB Branch Heads?

Dragonvanish

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You have to be very stupid to think that yama won't be important after the total transformation and akrinak

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Chapter was good, i had somewhat low expectations. I think the game accomplishes a few things which are advantageous for gustang.. first if traumerei is still a better chess players than gustang then the added layer of the piece competition plays to gustangs advantage. I think there's also some... Emotional predating on gustangs part. I've maintained that gustang and traumerei erased their memories of the past but they didn't erase the underlying emotions which those memories brought about. In this case traumereis remorse and probably grief and in gustangs his sheer rage.

I am not sure I understand the game yet though. Does the game end when both kings are captured? That means the game could end before the time limit and with pieces unclaimed.

So proust is the second in the po bidao hierarchy? Is he second to traumerei or is there someone stronger? Who is the strongest po bidao?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Does anyone think the game is a distraction.

To lure Traumerei and Gustang inside the sprout.

The sprout is the actual trap.

Where Enkidu or something dangerous is lurking.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Gustang has been wanting to lure traumerei there from the get go. Aguero figured this out at the lpb mother ship, that gustang wanted to lure traumerei somewhere, and used this to set up the match. No idea if bellerir or revolutionaries have set up some extra traps.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Jep.

As soon as Bellerir said the chess match takes place inside the sprout.

Do I...

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
You have to be very stupid to think that yama won't be important after the total transformation and akrinak
After full transformation and akrinak, he might get to 10% of Family Head, congrats

Its impossible to be enkidu, gustang have enkidu

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
As far as i understood enkido is trapped within the sprout. Which probably has something to do with why gustang wanted to lure traumerei there.

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Read the chapter.

Since Traumerei is only allowed to use his own power to deal with the king then there is no way Baam will be the king piece. 16 pieces on each side and assuming everyone but the kind dies or is captured there'll be 11 pieces for Gustang at best.

Baam, Tiara and Goruro are here, but Traumerei's pieces are six BHs, Androssi, A.A. and Rak are outmatched. There has to be something which will make things "more fair"? Special abilities depending on the pieces, or perhaps the FHs have been nerfed etc. I don't find the situation is that bad anyway, a serious Baam can probably deal with 3 BHs by himself. In a game like this, they probably can't move as they please but long range Shinsoo attacks shouldn't be limited, right?

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Beliere said everyone there represents a piece, armless Dumas as well! Dumas is a Gustang piece.

There could be a handicap based on chess piece. In S3ch177, Beliere calls the LPB BHs pawns!

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So the rules prevent Traum from using his powers but nothing prevents his beast from acting on their own!!!

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So the rules prevent Traum from using his powers but nothing prevents his beast from acting on their own!!!
He is an Anima. Of course they count as his powers. Otherwise he could have used them as chess pieces.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am not sure of how the game works. Isn't the point that traumerei and gustang have to get pieces while destroying the opponents?

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Idk how ur logic work

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I am not sure of how the game works. Isn't the point that traumerei and gustang have to get pieces while destroying the opponents?

FHs can only capture the king piece.

I was thinking Branch Heads and Team Bam execute piece capture or kill.