Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 603 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 603 Spoilers & Discussion

B.Nixus3

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well since you asked, the reason is simple. It's like in One Piece, I followed One Piece because I wanted to find out what the One Piece is and I wanted to see how the little boy Luffy become king of the pirates and defeat the World Government against all odds. Thankfully Oda seems to be sticking to his promise even after decades of writting.

Likewise, We decided to read and have followed this Manwah for years based on the Theme the author promised. On the contrary, I used to follow My Hero accademia because I liked the character and portrayial of All Might, powerful, optimistic, dependable. I expected the same feel for All Might's successor. How ever the story has changed too dramatically. It feels like a totally different comic now, so I lost interest and dropped it.

I would feel cheated, and I would feel I wated my time if the Theme, The Thesis of TOG that was set at the begining of the tale was never fulfilled, and the expected ending promised at the begining was changed too much.

If SIU never intended for Bam to faced down and defeat a Tyranical king (Jahad), to avenge the wrong done to his family was not carried forward, I would feel like he played a fast and lose bait and switch game. I might still like it, but I would forever be let down and feel like I was being jerked aound after years of anticipation.
While Baam (and through some method, Rachel) were promised to put down the king, SIU did not say that it was for revenge of his family or some vendetta to begin with. Jahad is still way too far away for Baam to defeat, & there will still be a looooooooong time before it happens. The upper floors of the tower, as we've seen, don't compare to the lower floors, like a power increase. There's a huge numerical difference between
10^99 and 10^100 (9e99), and the difference is much smaller between 10^2 and 10^3 (900), even though in both cases the power is only changed by 1. This story is NOT linear. There might be 30 chapters just covering the background of the 80th floor because it's so much more expansive than the others. SIU might be adding some content and connecting dots we didn't expect, but the path toward Jahad is still very much there.