Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 604 Spoilers & Discussion

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Nah, bam definitely can't take on lobadon/kirin/Dumas. These are folk who are far ahead of people like white or kallavan, the strongest bam has faced so far. Bam would need to be far stronger than he has been so far to take any of them on. Which in fairness his growth is so absurd it could happen soon.
At the start of the nest he was struggling against kallavan, who wasnt going guns blazing. By the end of that arc he was fighting equally enough with white. Post marriage arc he handled serpent master, scared of chicken man and beat elbaba. He has another step to grow before this arc finishes

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
He's currently being set up to fight Dumas and there's nobody around who can help him unless Traumerei decides to, so I'd say that's about to be proven wrong.
Welp, my post does say the absurd growth he needs is feasible. But I doubt SIU would go that way as past that it would only be a the top members of great families and family heads that would pose a threat to bam. I think the most likely scenario is that bam could survive dumas by messing with his spells since bam can at least temporarily disable spells by coming in contact with them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

At the start of the nest he was struggling against kallavan, who wasnt going guns blazing. By the end of that arc he was fighting equally enough with white. Post marriage arc he handled serpent master, scared of chicken man and beat elbaba. He has another step to grow before this arc finishes
Yes, but the framing during the white bit is that his limiter was removed and he used far more power than he normally could. I'd say that since then bam has not yet come close to that level. My impression was that the sea snake was probably even weaker than elbaba from their interactions. Of course bam's victory over elbaba is a mean feat considering how few of his powerups he used at the time.

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Rob: you see this huge army:feelsgoodman
Cha : yes:cookiestare
Rob: I need you to infiltrate and confront their HR:feelsgoodman
Cha: Will you help me? Or send me any support for that?:cookiestare
Rob: no, you'll be alone:feelsgoodman
Cha: sounds like a suicide mission:cookiestare
Rob: because it is:feelsgoodman
Cha: I'm in:pogchamp
*In an alternate timeline*

Cha: Will you help me? Or send me any support for that? :cookiestare
Rob: Yes few other high rankers will help you :feelsgoodman
Cha: sounds like a safe mission :cookiestare
Rob: because it is :feelsgoodman
Cha: Go fuck yoself I'm out :pogchamp

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I think someone mentioned it earlier, but im not impressed that Yama has seemingly powered up in such a short time. He isnt one week removed from being brutalized by Yasratcha, pierced by dumas and balling his eyes out. Is he meant to have read whatever was in Yas’ lighthouse and suddenly figured out how to get stronger. Yama was also painted as evolving beyond doom due to incessant training and hard work and now hes going to get a jack in the box free upgrade to his next level? I know he has latent power (akrinac etc) and i know siu is trying to jam everything into a believable mess but it doesnt make for good reading

another sidenote,

we all know this big battle will be interrupted or at best off screen, do we think we will get any named deaths for the rest of this arc?

my money is on

Tump
Wuiwui
Cha
Bunny hat po bidau dude

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I do hope before Dumas Vs bam/ Kirin happens, I want at least Dumas to kill goruro. Man, he has been getting in my nerves ever since he was introduced. If all branch heads are expected to die then I hope they include him too.

If traum doesn't die in this arc, I don't think robadon and Kirin will die and then together, I don't see lo po bia fall. I wonder if Kirin has his family like wife or children like robadon, should have?

If enkidu can give some injuries to gustang given that the attacks hit gustang, then I do have high hopes for leviathan, akrinark and maybe killer whale. But I do believe them without hosts cannot give 100 percent.

I don't think Dumas can regrow his arms given that it has been poisoned by one of 3 water dragons of traumerai. It has to be one of the deadliest poison in the tower. And him without his both arms Vs bam full power should be interesting. I hope it ends up draw. So, it can justify both of them.But it would be interesting to see Dumas full strength Vs Michea or elders if they arrive in time.

If in the great game, lo po bia branch leaders shall fall, I hope yama and robadon shall kill some of the high rankers of poe bidau.

hunterxyamani

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
baam saw dumas fight against his master and the action when baam didnt dodge the spear it wasnt like baam wasnt able to dodge but he felt that dumas wasnt going to kill him, people forgot that baam let the first monster test swallow him, he got a special sens. baam going all out is second to only the FH and lulsec/urek/adori and the other guy with urek. imo dumas is a good candidate to show his growth ! and especially seeing baam going all out ! if baam wasnt confident to win against dumas he wouldnt have accept the game, we saw his eye when bellerin told him about the fact that dumas will go after him, he wasnt worried. and also baam shinworyuu will be a threat to dumas armor...

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
He's currently being set up to fight Dumas and there's nobody around who can help him unless Traumerei decides to, so I'd say that's about to be proven wrong.
Notice how Dumas conveniently lost his arms, LOL!

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hmmmm, i am not sold on that idea. As far as i can tell back in the day white was active for a very long time. At least that's what it feels like when the story talks about him. Like how he built kingdoms to consume its populace back in the day or how the descendants of his followers adopted the red markings on his face.
Sure he probably was active for a very long time but we know he wasn't a first generation Slayer, and was sealed for a long time.
He never had similar talent to a d.Maschenny for example in his early days given Endorsi managed to challenge him when he already was in a pretty decent state, so he had to work his way in absorbing extremely powerful entities. We also know that quality of souls goes over quantity as he needed Dokoko to "lvl up". Also High Ranker fights in the history of the Tower are more rare than what it looks like to us now. Holan never met a person more talented than him in his entire life.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
-Kirin is in the area
-We don't know the identity of all the pieces
Dumas is a game-breaker with his absurd strength, the BH would be slaughtered, we need someone to stop this stomp train.

-Unless I'm failing in script implication this scene implies that Baam still has a long way to go, he shouldn't be expected to beat Dumas now.
If Baam beats him here, I'm really going to wonder why SIU bothered drawing this panel in the first place.
In the next chapter it is shown that Baam was having an attack using Levi to counter attack Dumas.

To me it was strange that hoaquin wasn't stronger than what we saw. He could grow by absorbing powerful souls but at his full power he was in the ballpark of kallavan. Maybe he would have seemed stronger against a non kallavan enemy considering kallavans specs. But you'd think someone like white would be on the lobadon/Dumas end of strength
White was already among the strongest in Arie according to the SIU itself and that's because his rise was quickly interrupted.

Kallavan literally couldn't do anything against White, what saved him was specifically EoB's great defense.

Anyway, people like Kirin and Lobadon (I won't mention Dumas because he screams experiment) are rankers who come from Genesis, they saw the climb, fought alongside the FH and still had enough time to reach their limits, White didn't.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think someone mentioned it earlier, but im not impressed that Yama has seemingly powered up in such a short time. He isnt one week removed from being brutalized by Yasratcha, pierced by dumas and balling his eyes out. Is he meant to have read whatever was in Yas’ lighthouse and suddenly figured out how to get stronger. Yama was also painted as evolving beyond doom due to incessant training and hard work and now hes going to get a jack in the box free upgrade to his next level? I know he has latent power (akrinac etc) and i know siu is trying to jam everything into a believable mess but it doesnt make for good reading

another sidenote,

we all know this big battle will be interrupted or at best off screen, do we think we will get any named deaths for the rest of this arc?

my money is on

Tump
Wuiwui
Cha
Bunny hat po bidau dude
Yama is the result of one of Traumerei's biggest experiments, so this upgrade isn't so absurd. We don't even know what happened.

In the fight against Yasratcha the only difference between the two was knowledge and the fear debuff, since then he has achieved both.

And if he got the last fang, his body may have fully awakened, remember that in addition to Acrinak, he still has Nenneya's lineage.

Having said all that, don't worry, SIU will still find a way to humiliate Yama and make him lose.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like Baam isn't going to end up with Enkidu.

It's basically the same leviathan situation and like, too obvious that Baam, once again, absorbs him.

Hwa Ryun also says that among Rachel's companions there is no suitable host, implying that you don't need to be an irregular to deal with Enkidu, but on the other hand, I don't see anyone in this arc being able to deal with this creature.

Although the fact that Acrinak doesn't have a head and Enkidu is just a head makes me speculate that they were both one entity in the past. SIU has already despised Yama too much for him to be the one to catch the bug in the end.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Notice how Dumas conveniently lost his arms, LOL!
Doesn't really matter, since we already know he can fire spears from his carrier without needing to use his arms to throw. It's not a huge handicap.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like Baam isn't going to end up with Enkidu.

It's basically the same leviathan situation and like, too obvious that Baam, once again, absorbs him.
There's nothing wrong with just playing things straight sometimes. There's absolutely no need to throw in twist after twist just for the sake of it. From what we've been told, this is a place that Baam is supposed to go and by extension Enkidu is something he is meant to encounter and obtain.

sho87

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guess Rachel is destined to be Baam level eventually.

Like that rabalon is doing something too.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Will Yama and Cha do a fusion dance? I think we know what the result would be!

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
In Retrospect Bam with the Thorn(s) has been less than impressive, given that the Thorn was the weapon ment to "kill the evil king" so to speak. I wonder what would have happened if White had actually swallowed up Bam with all his enhancements, Would White have risen to Overlord Of The Tower?

Makes me wonder whether the tools Bam has are overrated. The Fan in me says nah, Bam is just not capable yet, but does this imply that at a critical moment if Bam is about to die and his Godly Weapons taken by an evil doer, would someone like Enryuu intervene, since this is a very real possibility (but for plot armor).

I Think SIU should soon (real soon), get Bam moving up a whole big Notch. The longer he keeps depending on luck to get him through , the riskier his powers get to fall into the wrong hands.
White did mention something about reaching his father once he absorbs Bam, it’s to the point he felt that this is his last meal, he wouldn’t have to eat souls anymore.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah, Bam is inside the sprout already and is about to bump into Gustang! Dumas will probably support Tiara

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
White was already among the strongest in Arie according to the SIU itself and that's because his rise was quickly interrupted.

Kallavan literally couldn't do anything against White, what saved him was specifically EoB's great defense.

Anyway, people like Kirin and Lobadon (I won't mention Dumas because he screams experiment) are rankers who come from Genesis, they saw the climb, fought alongside the FH and still had enough time to reach their limits, White didn't.
White's a high ranker, he is by default among the strongest in his family.

Kallavan fought evenly with white. As far as I know EoB doesn't do that much about kallavan's defenses, it's primary function is offensive.

Sure he probably was active for a very long time but we know he wasn't a first generation Slayer, and was sealed for a long time.
hmmmm, ok? not sure of how this addresses anything I said.

He never had similar talent to a d.Maschenny for example in his early days given Endorsi managed to challenge him when he already was in a pretty decent state, so he had to work his way in absorbing extremely powerful entities. We also know that quality of souls goes over quantity as he needed Dokoko to "lvl up". Also High Ranker fights in the history of the Tower are more rare than what it looks like to us now. Holan never met a person more talented than him in his entire life.
I don't see how it's possible to make a case for any of that. Androsi did manage to challenge him but this was at a point at which she got her attribute, something which is pretty unusual for a regular, and when white had just fused with all his siblings but barely had any souls. So... decent state in what regard? Is this a point at which he'd be in a comparable or fair stage against androsi? She holding her own even with support is quite impressive of course given that white was stronger than pretty much any other regular at that point but he still had 0.000001% of his max power.

Nah, Bam is inside the sprout already and is about to bump into Gustang! Dumas will probably support Tiara
I doubt bam would bump into gustang now. It would interfere with the chess piece game. Add to that, gustang just let hwa ryun free who is very likely to safely rush towards her dumb god. And then probably lead him towards enkido. I'd say it's more likely that bam will meet with rachel soon who is likely to try and get whatever it is she thought she could get from enkido while bam is doing his thing.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bam is inside the sprout LoL! That’s the goal of the game! He’s headed for Enkidou and Gustang!!!

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
hmmmm, ok? not sure of how this addresses anything I said.
You said that you would think he lived long enough to reach at least Lobadon lvl, given his spell and the fact that generations and kingdoms were born under his rule, so he would have had to stay relevant for at least 500 years if not a millennia or possibly more.

My reply was along the lines of, while exceptional, Hoaquin even after the pact with the demon wasn't at a talent lvl that could rival a Lobadon (peak talent among GF members, been there since forever) seeing his performance vs Endorsi, albeit she could counter his attacks thanks to Hwaryun guidance it was clear their strenght was at least comparable.
That meant that starting from around that lvl, he had to spend a long time searching for souls to power up, we are talking probably hundreds of years to reach High Ranker lvl or more. The fact that he could "farm" kingdoms only goes so far anyway, because he would probably need billions of souls to match the value of 1 exceptional High Ranker like Dokoko for example.
So i don't think it's strange to think he could have lived 1000 years or even more, without reaching the point where he could rival a Lobadon simply by absorbing souls, while still being possible for him to surpass him in abstract given enough time. It's not like he was eating top 300 HR for breakfast even at his prime, imagine before that.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
You said that you would think he lived long enough to reach at least Lobadon lvl, given his spell and the fact that generations and kingdoms were born under his rule, so he would have had to stay relevant for at least 500 years if not a millennia or possibly more.

My reply was along the lines of, while exceptional, Hoaquin even after the pact with the demon wasn't at a talent lvl that could rival a Lobadon (peak talent among GF members, been there since forever) seeing his performance vs Endorsi, albeit she could counter his attacks thanks to Hwaryun guidance it was clear their strenght was at least comparable.
That meant that starting from around that lvl, he had to spend a long time searching for souls to power up, we are talking probably hundreds of years to reach High Ranker lvl or more. The fact that he could "farm" kingdoms only goes so far anyway, because he would probably need billions of souls to match the value of 1 exceptional High Ranker like Dokoko for example.
So i don't think it's strange to think he could have lived 1000 years or even more, without reaching the point where he could rival a Lobadon simply by absorbing souls, while still being possible for him to surpass him in abstract given enough time. It's not like he was eating top 300 HR for breakfast even at his prime, imagine before that.
What? I definitely didn't say that. My point was simply that white probably was active for a very long time. What I said was " But you'd think someone like white would be on the lobadon/Dumas end of strength. ". But before that I said that he was in the ballpark of kallavan with the caveat that he could have seemed stronger against non kallavan enemies.

1000 years isn't that long within the story, let alone for high rankers. I don't think it's unreasonable to speculate white spent way longer than that as an active slayer. It's pretty unlikely white ever ate high rankers for breakfast but we did see that he could defeat rankers pretty easily even before he absorbed dokoko. Presumably an eon of that didn't get him much further than what we saw now.