Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wonder enkidu entering goruro upsets Rachel's plan. As of the moment, no chess pieces except for goruro uses Emily and the only other person to use Emily is god bellerir. And he is just enjoying the chess game as expected. If Rei is indeed gonna die, then I do think boss is gonna show up. Haven't heard or seen him since he talked to maschenny. I think we will see chess pieces of endo and tiara or we will see bam Vs a branch family leader(s) in the next chapter.

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wonder enkidu entering goruro upsets Rachel's plan. As of the moment, no chess pieces except for goruro uses Emily and the only other person to use Emily is god bellerir. And he is just enjoying the chess game as expected. If Rei is indeed gonna die, then I do think boss is gonna show up. Haven't heard or seen him since he talked to maschenny. I think we will see chess pieces of endo and tiara or we will see bam Vs a branch family leader(s) in the next chapter.
Goruro was heading to Rachel's location so I wouldn't be surprised if Enkidu will continue to attack her next chapter

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Yama is about to take another L
To who, though? Proust will presumably be busy with Robadon, and there doesn't seem to be anyone else there who should be able to beat Yama.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Goruro was heading to Rachel's location so I wouldn't be surprised if Enkidu will continue to attack her next chapter
Enkido wasn't in his right mind when rachel first approached him though. You'd think that now that he is in his right mind he wouldn't arbitrarily attack folk.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO now y’all are overhyping Proust?!?!?! B/c he put up a shield LOL?!?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yama just wrecked all his lighthouses, whatever value Proust had in this battle has now diminished

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Goruro is no longer in charge though. Enkidu will be going wherever it wants to go, and Rachel is not likely to be its priority. Finding Traumerei and avoiding another encounter with Gustang would be its logical agenda.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sophia is a far better Lightbearer than Proust she teleported everyone out of the Cat Tower, she alone blocked Traum’s shinwonryu attack, she warped everyone out of the Nest!

Proust needs the battleship in order to warp people! And his shield sucks!!!

Proust couldn’t even protect his comrades, even Elpathion could do that!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Goruro is no longer in charge though. Enkidu will be going wherever it wants to go, and Rachel is not likely to be its priority. Finding Traumerei and avoiding another encounter with Gustang would be its logical agenda.
If he finds traumerei the encounter would likely end about as well as it went against gustang. Most enkido should be able to pull off is emotional damage. It's logical agenda right now should be survival, perhaps regaining his form/power.

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
I doubt he'll go to Traumerei in his current state, his most likely next option would be to try to regain his regular form and if that involves getting more people then he'll most likely go to Rachel's location

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
To who, though? Proust will presumably be busy with Robadon, and there doesn't seem to be anyone else there who should be able to beat Yama.
They still has shiwonryu ship.

Sophia is a far better Lightbearer than Proust she teleported everyone out of the Cat Tower, she alone blocked Traum’s shinwonryu attack, she warped everyone out of the Nest!

Proust needs the battleship in order to warp people! And his shield sucks!!!

Proust couldn’t even protect his comrades, even Elpathion could do that!!!
To late for this take sly
A couple people here stated that because he can control so many lighthouses he is the strongest we have ever seen!

for these people every character is the strongest when they first see it in action LMAO.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hard takes!

•Proust could be using some kind of TF spell on him to look like this
His hair is just the same as every DD PB member!

•Dumas can be a cripple PB kid in a room controlling this puppet we call Dumas from the distance Since they can do all that with spells.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I doubt he'll go to Traumerei in his current state, his most likely next option would be to try to regain his regular form and if that involves getting more people then he'll most likely go to Rachel's location
Yeah, enkidu's first priority will be getting suitable host aka bam. Although goruro is a branch leader and a high ranker (though I am not convinced), I don't think he can heal and use his powers fully.Goruro has been hiding and getting L after L so far. I think even bellerir will kick his ass that much how worthless is he to me.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Proust controls over 400 lighthouses, the highest number of lighthouses we've ever seen.
he's the strongest LB we've seen
Well technically it would be Richemond
His lighthouse splits into several smaller ones and their total number would be 450
When Proust saves the entire nest in an instant and manages to stop an FH attack long enough for the others to escape, then he can lick Sophia's feet.

Until then, she is still the LB with the greatest achievements in history so far.

Consul N

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Proust is going to get shit-stomped tomorrow by Robaddon. An a personal hope is Ekiddo interrupts the game, and SIU gets to the point already!