Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
neither bama or yama tried very hard what high level attack did either do? karaka i love but he's out of his league to contribute much in this fight. it was basically a one v one as far as powerful attack are concerned.
I need to remind u that yama indeed land a direct punch to dumas, but that punch is so weak, even duma dont give a shit to avoid it, its not that yama "dont try", dumas just dont give a fuck about him

re read it if u dont believe me

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I'd say what Dumas did to stop Baam, Yama, Karaka and Jinsung simultaneously was more impressive.
Baam was literally ignoring him and browsing through a book.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I'd say what Dumas did to stop Baam, Yama, Karaka, and Jinsung simultaneously was more impressive.
I'd go so far as to say Dumas had the second-best spear showing next to Enyru's red rain. Hope I didn't go to far, he just was that impressive to me. Karaka still hasn't recovered from his hit. :yodawg

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'd say what Dumas did to stop Baam, Yama, Karaka and Jinsung simultaneously was more impressive.
For me, it would be bullying AA. Man, even traum and Gus couldn't do that. But joke aside we see the very next chapter viole was about to use external transformation of leviathan when he sensed teleportation and stopped. Even in the game, branch leaders are made to surrender to Dumas so there won't be fight between them. Only way to find how strong he is if he fights mirchea who is on the way.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Man how long has it been I have forgotten Kirin has the best feat in ToG i.e to stand up🥵🔥

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
neither bama or yama tried very hard what high level attack did either do? karaka i love but he's out of his league to contribute much in this fight. it was basically a one v one as far as powerful attack are concerned.
I said it was more impressive than anything that KH has done, nothing more, nothing less. Yama wasn't in perfect condition, but he was transformed. He instantly stopped them all once he got serious. Even if Yama was in perfect condition I have no doubt that he would get stomped(not the current Yama obviously).

Baam was literally ignoring him and browsing through a book.
He wasn't. But back then I said that it didn't matter much for a hypothetical 1VS1 since Baam was in base.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if that really happen call me Nostradamus:feelsgoodman
Kirin vs Dumas agenda will never die
Baam has to fight one of these two though... :neutral

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I need to remind u that yama indeed land a direct punch to dumas, but that punch is so weak, even duma dont give a shit to avoid it, its not that yama "dont try", dumas just dont give a fuck about him

re read it if u dont believe me
What I see there is richiemond barrier that make dumas can ignore yama punch

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
LOL lobadon let Kirin take the best position in the family and lobadon is still more famous 😂

I like koreans
They don't buy “good panels”

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
LOL lobadon let Kirin take the best position in the family and lobadon is still more famous 😂
euh...No

And he should be ranked higher than Rob too, given that Kirin is Traum representative and true LPB FH
even in the chapter Wiwi did not compare his potential future power to Rob but to Kirin
SIU can hype Rob as much as he wants, but pure logic tells us that Kirin should be more famous than Rob.:cookiestare

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Kirin's status is better. They even said he is the true leader because Traumerei doesn't care enough. Lobadon has more freedom compared to most LPBs and lives in his own bubble.
I say this robadon, Kirin rivalry fits like shanks and mihawk rivalry in one piece. Kirin/mihawk sits. One sits in his battleship while the other in his ship(boat) while traveling. Shanks/robadon roams around the world/tower fights stronger people, has one arm, are feared by the people. Kirin/mihawk has the titles of strongest like 2nd in command/strongest swordsman. Shanks/ mihawk are both swordsmen while robadon/Kirin are anima.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
euh...No

And he should be ranked higher than Rob too, given that Kirin is Traum representative and true LPB FH
even in the chapter Wiwi did not compare his potential future power to Rob but to Kirin
SIU can hype Rob as much as he wants, but pure logic tells us that Kirin should be more famous than Rob.:cookiestare
Stop the cap, Yuri life is 500+ years old that’s nothing!
Lobadon is feared by everybody on PB!
Yuri and Tiara didn’t hesitate to fight Kirin.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I was half joking in my post. Yeah, kirin officially probably has the better status and is physically closer to traumarei. In lobadon's defense he controls the actual army and in a bind that's something he can lord over the family.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I have to screen capture when kirin said that Lobadon let him get that position? Has nothing to do with real strength, kirin is political power, Lobadon is muscle power!

The strongest LPB force, the Lobadon.
The highest authority in LPB, Kirin.

@Big-Bird only one of these 2 titles is about strength.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Kirin's status is better. They even said he is the true leader because Traumerei doesn't care enough. Lobadon has more freedom compared to most LPBs and lives in his own bubble.
LMAO

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Does it matter who has the higher status when they're both idiots with daddy issues?

hencosmic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
One thing I don't understand is Gus and wiwi says lo po bia family shall fall. But not family leader. As long as traum is present he can rebuild it from scratch. I hope Gus plans get wrecked. He is trying to make traum collapsed but what if rei instead become enraged destroying whole pb family before killing or sealing Rei.
The thing is that Traumerei cannot rebuild his family even under normal circumstances, and especially he cannot do so when they are at war. As you already witnessed how egocentric 10 Family Heads and Jahad have become, it is not too hard for you to imagine how one Great Family would try to destroy what they can and then absorb what's left of another Great Family into their ranks. Or seal their Family Head to prevent imbalance of power between remaining families, or whatever. They have already done so with Grace family, there's nothing new in that. Regarding how Po Bidau Family would lose everything in war with even one Great Family (let alone ten), Yuri and Tiara already discussed that, if you recall. Whatever Gustang planned probably involves more than just Po Bidau on his side. If, by chance, at the end of this season Jahad arrives and personally kills Traumerei, remaining Family Leaders (who are already disloyal to Jahad) would not be content anymore with current system of power. Khun and Ha, i reckon, probably will fight against Jahad. Maybe Bloodmadder too, however insignificant he is. Yeon seem loyal due to being content with anything, but then again, Arie were loyal too and did not send any troops to help. My idea is that Gustang sacrifices his family right now as a catalyst for bigger events and he planned for everything more or less.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Stop the cap, Yuri life is 500+ years old that’s nothing!
Lobadon is feared by everybody on PB!
Yuri and Tiara didn’t hesitate to fight Kirin.
Is your country's most senior general more famous than your Prime Minister/Vice President?:cookiestare
because to say that Rob is more famous than Kirin is equivalent to saying that:residentsleeper

-Kirin has a higher rank than Robadon (Chief Tamer vs Elite Tamer):epicfacepalm
-Kirin is declared the true power of the family by Laura:epicfacepalm
-Yuri declares that Kirin is the greatest authority figure in the LPB family:epicfacepalm

-during their little chat Kirin mentions that in the past that he had given orders to Robadon and that Robadon had done what Kirin had order him to do .:epicfacepalm
-Wiwi compares the power he could obtain with the power of Kirin, not Robadon.:epicfacepalm

There's nothing to argue about, there's no way that Rob is more famous than Kirin as Kirin is hierarchically superior to Robadon. :epicfacepalm
I have to screen capture when kirin said that Lobadon let him get that position? Has nothing to do with real strength, kirin is political power, Lobadon is muscle power!

The strongest LPB force, the Lobadon.
The highest authority in LPB, Kirin.

@Big-Bird only one of these 2 titles is about strength.
You're talking about fame ,not strength, don't change the subject, you said Rob was more famous than Kirin, and that's just impossible:residentsleeper
I have to screen capture when kirin said that Lobadon let him get that position?
Why are you saying this as if Rob is a magnanimous lord who was generous with Kirin?:residentsleeper
Kirin asked him to distribute the tasks, because if they hadn't, we'd have a Ha twin situation where Kirin and Rob and their branch are fighting non-stop to dominate the other.:residentsleeper

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Everyone who has heard of lobodon in this comic
has been very concerned and has always said something about what he is and does,
We don't know anyone who praises Kirin except Yuri Just to say that he's been sitting down her whole life!

I'm sure you have a lot to say about someone who hasn’t done anything and no one has mentioned him as being terrifying on the battlefield‼