Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I can say the same with Doom. He's got the same black wings as Kirin so his mother might've been from his Lineage.
Doom's mother is confirmed to be canine. If she is related to Kirin, that means Wangwang turned one of Kirin's relative into canine.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Traum’s animals are ancient in term of age
They are from the climb, old asf but the source
Is more important than anything.

Traum animals were king of the seas from different floors

But the native one is probably stronger than some of the FHs in its complete form if not they wouldn’t hunt down its descendant and curse them for all over the tower.

this 5 part are trying to find the right vessel
To be one again is the only way to fight back the power of a FH.

The power of Traumerei is not only its 7 animals
Bc Leviathan needs the 3 strongest dragons
From Traumerei to at least have a chance of winning!
Shiwonryu is above all this tower shit and we don't know to what extent an FH is capable of using this type of shinsu.

Baam is considered very strong and capable of damaging HR and Urek and he does not use a large amount Of this power.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I just noticed that there is inconsistency in Rashut's eyebrow
How many LPB BHs have been captured? We have seen four of them in this game and I don't think any of them is the King. The turtle dude isn't in the game.

So, who is Traumerei's King? Maybe WGW? I think we only saw her once before Kirin decision to hunt Baam and that was it.
Po Bidau side has six people carrying chess piece: Baam, AA, Rak, Endorsi, Tiara, and Goruro. If it is a fair game then Lo Po Bia should also has six, five of them are confirmed: Rashut, Wiwi, Dump, Joo, and Holan. Could it be the missing Badger Head?

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
So it seems Rak was always a high ranker.

He only forgot.

Or abandoned his high ranker status to become a regular.

To disguise himself and hide during the purge of natives.
Might be. We've seen a similar case with White who became a regular after losing his powers.

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One shot gorilla shinheuh is nothing, dumas one shoot traumerei fish, and even hurting poison dragon,
Which helps the agenda even more 👍

sho87

Reaction score
Country
United States
Considering her feats against Yuri? No, it doesn't make sense at all. When did she easily overpower Traumerei's Shinheuh?
She defeated Yuri tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I cant wait for Tiara to get definitive feats in this arc when she defeats Duma level rankers or Duma herself without the pen. People are gonna go nuts.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
She defeated Yuri tho

I cant wait for Tiara to get definitive feats in this arc when she defeats Duma level rankers or Duma herself without the pen. People are gonna go nuts.
Im team po bidau, but even i think yuri would beat tiara without his pen, let alone dumas

And yes Dumas >>>> Yuri, even kallavan before lyborick power up would folded yuri quite easily

sayan pal

Reaction score
Country
India
bam is 100 time stronger than rak,stop comparing bam to rak

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France

He only forgot.

The ancients are from before the great climb. The notion of rankers did not exist at that time.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The ancients are from before the great climb. The notion of rankers did not exist at that time.
Maybe he means the power of level not really the term of ranker as high ranker on the current system

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Didn't the Natives Ones climb together with the FH? Doesn't that means it is possible that they reach the current highest floor together before Zahard eraditaced them?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Didn't the Natives Ones climb together with the FH? Doesn't that means it is possible that they reach the current highest floor together before Zahard eraditaced them?
I don't think so, as far as I see about 13 GW and ancient/native one, there some rivality (zahard tried eradicated them), there some
astonishment to native one (eduan), and there some teacher-student relationship (hana yeon).

And they native one/ancient still hanging their soul/alive (rak only *for now) in the tower to archieve something.

*edit

Oh yeah as far as I know there isn't ancient/native one that become dominated by traum even they are looks like shinheuh

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
She defeated Yuri tho

Defeating Yuri doesn't put her in Dumas tier.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
@Big-Bird @Yelnats
So you guys didn’t see the shadow in Rashut’s head
Making the eyebrows black? That’s very detailed
If you ask me it was for the way she was standing and to giver her some kind of mystery to her face according to the context of the situation

SIU edition agency is pretty bad tho.

He only forgot.

Is pretty confusing bc he been taking the test in every floor so he definitely not a ranker.

but then, what if he was one of the native one descendant that helped the 13 Great warrior to climb?
Since its shinsu shape is a shield i can see him on bloodmadder team. @sazon

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The ranking system only appeared after the climb.

While the natives were killed/cursed after the war with V.

So they are prior to classification.

but then, what if he was one of the native one descendant that helped the 13 Great warrior to climb?
I don't think natives work like 10F. It's not because Rak is naturally a defender, that all rock DD have this tendency.

Of course, assuming it is a DD and not native one

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is pretty confusing bc he been taking the test in every floor so he definitely not a ranker.

How native one help them that eduan data didn't mention it? And in the hidden hidden room there isn't copy data of native one?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I don't think so, as far as I see about 13 GW and ancient/native one, there some rivality (zahard tried eradicated them), there some
astonishment to native one (eduan), and there some teacher-student relationship (hana yeon).
Zahard consider them as a threat for sure. But we don't know when Zahard start eradicating them. We only know that it happened after HF as Data Eduan only learned about it from data people that came afterwards.

The ranking system only appeared after the climb
I mean it doesn't exclude the possibility that the eradication took place after Zahard become king and the Native Ones had become rankers.