Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
As I understand this the situation is that gustang stopped having kids after enne. Hence why good old belerier suddenly appearing was BS to tiara. But there could be older kids of gustang around. As for lyborick, he probably isn't a child of gustang, he could be a child of a descendant of gustang. I suppose it wouldn't be too weird if one of gustang's scriptures managed to breed. Tiara was allegedly a princess candidate, you'd think sterility would disqualify her as such.
If bellerir from red latern, and as gustang claims that bellerir "DD" can be mean something tied up with what happen on red latern and gustang know well what happen there so gustang can claims bellerir as his "DD".

And the strong "ego" even his body is "ranker" as he didn't completely silent or devourer by enkidu like goruro's "ego" as he is "high ranker" but his "ego" still devourer by enkidu, red latern's "product" can be mean is something special.

So I don't think bellerir is child from one of his son/daughter before enne.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think it can be the incident that make them stopped climbing one of that is the experiment on red latern, as we know that "prince of zahard" that can be product from red latern can meets with dowon and cha before they sealed.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If bellerir from red latern, and as gustang claims that bellerir "DD" can be mean something tied up with what happen on red latern and gustang know well what happen there so gustang can claims bellerir as his "DD".

And the strong "ego" even his body is "ranker" as he didn't completely silent or devourer by enkidu like goruro's "ego" as he is "high ranker" but his "ego" still devourer by enkidu, red latern's "product" can be mean is something special.

So I don't think bellerir is child from one of his son/daughter before enne.

I think it can be the incident that make them stopped climbing one of that is the experiment on red latern, as we know that "prince of zahard" that can be product from red latern can meets with dowon and cha before they sealed.
um, sure, but my post is about lyborick and how he could have the PB name. I don't buy belerier being a direct descendant given the framing we got from tiara or that folk from the red light district count as such.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
um, sure, but my post is about lyborick and how he could have the PB name. I don't buy belerier being a direct descendant given the framing we got from tiara or that folk from the red light district count as such.
Sorry I read it wrong but yeah lyborick that got khun and PB family in his name I agree with you, but that framing from tiara, I still more believe on gustang claim as his character can feel guilty over become sinner or make falsely manipulated history *then make up to wage a war to zahard kingdom because of that* also he offer and support bellerir to destroy 10 family as he is second in command on PB to execute that plan, I think that is his makes up for bellerir.

*edit

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Forget about Lyb, how is Matte Ha a PB?!?!

I guess both could also be scriptures - it would explain why both have to use gimmick techniques. Lyb was unable to make lightning spears and Matte does not have a naturally strong body!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Forget about Lyb, how is Matte Ha a PB?!?!

I guess both could also be scriptures - it would explain why both have to use gimmick techniques. Lyb was unable to make lightning spears and Matte does not have a naturally strong body!!!
I don't think the implication there is that there are no people whatsoever with PB blood. It could be the case but we can't say for certain. I suppose it is strange that no one in the top brass would be a DD. The only scenario I can imagine where there'd be none is gustang killing them himself way back in the day.

Scriptures with names of other families? hmmmm, that's a bit of a hard sell for me. You'd think gustang has some limit on what his scriptures can accomplish, otherwise he'd simply doodle the mightiest family into existence.

I don't think the characterization of either's techniques as gimmicks is accurate or reflective of their skills. Liborick has an inferiority complex over not having the lightning spear but he should be immensely stronger than the majority of khuns around with or without it. Only several of the khun branch heads should be definitively stronger than him with or without a spear (though of course it's unknown how many there are). I'd place lyborick as strong or stronger than evankhel at least... Matte used reinforcement with an elemental affinity, there's no way whatsoever that's a gimmicky power. matter is probably not THAT powerful in the grand scheme of things (around advance ranker level) but his ability seems to be pretty unique.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I forgot that Luchi said they were cousins, so Lyb is most likely real!

I highly doubt Lyb is anything special he was the weakest btw himself, Kallavan, Mas, and Yas! Out of all the HR’ing Kuhn’s we’ve seen so far (Mas, blueberry, Acenscio, Elliot, the one that stopped the HT) Lyb is the weakest LOL!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I forgot that Luchi said they were cousins, so Lyb is most likely real!

I highly doubt Lyb is anything special he was the weakest btw himself, Kallavan, Mas, and Yas! Out of all the HR’ing Kuhn’s we’ve seen so far (Mas, blueberry, Acenscio, Elliot, the one that stopped the HT) Lyb is the weakest LOL!!!
Welp, mascheny supposedly had trouble getting past jinsung's thick hide while iirc lyborick was able to draw some blood from kallavan. Kallavan was weakened though, no idea on how that affects his durability. Mascheny has never struck me so far as being stronger than kallavan/pudily/evankhel types though. Out of the folk you mention mascheny/eliot seem like the stronger ones though ascencio does not strike me as being on par with them.

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
LMAO nobody is going to die here..

•Boss is going to successfully escape Urek.
•Mirchea is not going to fight again.
•Gustang will chose not to kill Traumerei.
•Traumerei will change into a lovely FH.

stop expecting so much from SIU
This war is not about blood being spilled
As me and maschenny would like it to be.

All This fuss is about Baam and co. Getting power ups to use in the higher floors.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Traumerei will forgive Gustang for killing him
Most of his sons and infiltrate its mothership etc.

Gustang will find that traumerei is really another Zahard’s victim and will convince him to support
Him in the war and help Baam.

Everybody happy..

Please something we can’t do is act like is not going to be like this..
as much as i wish you are wrong this is most likely what's gonna happen and it's depressing. i dont think this is the kind of story why people started reading ToG.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Welp, mascheny supposedly had trouble getting past jinsung's thick hide while iirc lyborick was able to draw some blood from kallavan. Kallavan was weakened though, no idea on how that affects his durability. Mascheny has never struck me so far as being stronger than kallavan/pudily/evankhel types though. Out of the folk you mention mascheny/eliot seem like the stronger ones though ascencio does not strike me as being on par with them.
Maschenny should be much stronger than Jinsung and also Kallavan considering the levels of power we are seeing now. Jinsung is honestly not very impressive anymore and she is a Zahard Princess who is old enough, unlike Yuri.

She had trouble hurting him but she was in base and we know she has Redan and other abilities.

I don't think the implication there is that there are no people whatsoever with PB blood. It could be the case but we can't say for certain. I suppose it is strange that no one in the top brass would be a DD. The only scenario I can imagine where there'd be none is gustang killing them himself way back in the day.

Scriptures with names of other families? hmmmm, that's a bit of a hard sell for me. You'd think gustang has some limit on what his scriptures can accomplish, otherwise he'd simply doodle the mightiest family into existence.

I don't think the characterization of either's techniques as gimmicks is accurate or reflective of their skills. Liborick has an inferiority complex over not having the lightning spear but he should be immensely stronger than the majority of khuns around with or without it. Only several of the khun branch heads should be definitively stronger than him with or without a spear (though of course it's unknown how many there are). I'd place lyborick as strong or stronger than evankhel at least... Matte used reinforcement with an elemental affinity, there's no way whatsoever that's a gimmicky power. matter is probably not THAT powerful in the grand scheme of things (around advance ranker level) but his ability seems to be pretty unique.
I think Gustang probably uses his blood somehow, even for the Scriptures, which would explain the resemblance between him and some them. He must have limits as you said.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Maschenny should be much stronger than Jinsung and also Kallavan considering the levels of power we are seeing now. Jinsung is honestly not very impressive anymore and she is a Zahard Princess who is old enough, unlike Yuri.

She had trouble hurting him but she was in base and we know she has Redan and other abilities.

I think Gustang probably uses his blood somehow, even for the Scriptures, which would explain the resemblance between him and some them. He must have limits as you said.
I could buy her having something much more effective than redan in terms of output and side effects though to me it's still a reach that she'd power up to ridiculous levels. Jinsung as said in the story is pretty tough but it's also clear that toughness isn't a trait that carries him through combat or where he is truly exceptional at his tier. Mascheny needing to go super saiyan or to weaken jinsung to do damage is weird.

Yeah, I could see that. Hmm, I am guessing he also can't give his writings powers or abilities he himself doesn't have. Otherwise he'd make all his children have princess traits with arie swordsmanship and be done with it.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Lyborick was very disappointing and lame but Kallavan beat him because of the nature of his attacks.

I could buy her having something much more effective than redan in terms of output and side effects though to me it's still a reach that she'd power up to ridiculous levels. Jinsung as said in the story is pretty tough but it's also clear that toughness isn't a trait that carries him through combat or where he is truly exceptional at his tier. Mascheny needing to go super saiyan or to weaken jinsung to do damage is weird.

Yeah, I could see that. Hmm, I am guessing he also can't give his writings powers or abilities he himself doesn't have. Otherwise he'd make all his children have princess traits with arie swordsmanship and be done with it.
I am not saying she necessarily needs Redan to injure him, but we know she has more in store and we are seeing more and more High Rankers who can easily defeat the latter. Even Kallavan doesn't look like a big deal anymore.

Jinsung is a Ha, so his physical abilities are superior even compared to other 10F members in general. Maschenny should be among the strongest Zahard Princesses now. If her level is around Jinsung it's going to be very disappointing. It's hard for me imagine that.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Maschenny should be much stronger than Jinsung and also Kallavan considering the levels of power we are seeing now.
Crazy how you can still say something like this without any proof.. it’s delusional at this point.

Lets just accept the fact that Maschenny is not
The center of power in her family.

JH got enough shinsu to keep fighting Kallavan
After his arm were broken but Maschenny step in
And he managed to paralized both of them..
i get him paralyzing kallavan that was almost dying
But Maschenny was in perfect state still
Was paralyzed..

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Crazy how you can still say something like this without any proof.. it’s delusional at this point.

Lets just accept the fact that Maschenny is not
The center of power in her family.

JH got enough shinsu to keep fighting Kallavan
After his arm were broken but Maschenny step in
And he managed to paralized both of them..
i get him paralyzing kallavan that was almost dying
But Maschenny was in perfect state still
Was paralyzed..
That's what I believe ATM, I am not saying it's necessarily true. Also, I didn't say anything about her being the center of power of the family.

Jinsung has been handled really badly and this "injured arm" thing is one of these annoying things. He started healing right after his fight but for some reason, 2 years weren't enough.

Kallavan himself gets destroyed by many High Rankers currently in this arc.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The Dumas’ of this world really have shown us the next tier of high ranker. I suppose until bam gets his next powerup he sits somewhere in between the likes of a Dumas and a Kallavan. Its interesying to wonder where SIU goes next. Bam simply cant go back to fighting the WuiWui’s of this world after this arc, but he cant challenge the family heads either. We may really need a narrative switch for the next arc.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kallavan himself gets destroyed by many High Rankers currently in this arc.
LMFAO who?!?! Definitely none of the LPBs! I don’t think he enters Dumas’ armor but he can withstand/destroy the spears! I doubt any of these “current” HRs can defeat White!!!

Kallavan is blessed by shinsu, unless those clowns know shinwonryu, they ain’t doing shit to Kallavan

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
which characters aside from the FH actually knows, i have feeling some characters know less then they actually think they do.
Luslec (was a warlord serving V) and Macseth (Father of Workshop) definitely know it.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
LMFAO who?!?! Definitely none of the LPBs! I don’t think he enters Dumas’ armor but he can withstand/destroy the spears! I doubt any of these “current” HRs can defeat White!!!

Kallavan is blessed by shinsu, unless those clowns know shinwonryu, they ain’t doing shit to Kallavan
White was losing to "Dark Change" Baam and he was CC tier.

Counting only Towerborns: Luslec, Lobadon, Kirin, Dumas, Proust and now Yama, the Captain should be up there as well. Shinsoo Blessing has nothing to do with what you are saying. Jinsung also has a Shinsoo Blessing.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
White was losing to "Dark Change" Baam and he was CC tier.

Counting only Towerborns: Luslec, Lobadon, Kirin, Dumas, Proust and now Yama, the Captain should be up there as well. Shinsoo Blessing has nothing to do with what you are saying. Jinsung also has a Shinsoo Blessing.
Where is Kallavan placed after his power-up during the fight against Lyborick?

Speaking of Lyborick, could he be a descendant of an elder sibling of Enne? Gustang was said to stop having kid after Enne. I'm not sure if Gustang's artificial children can reproduce.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I think kallavan should be a tier below Dumas/Robadon

1- Family Heads/Urek
2- Luslec/Adori/Enne/Molic et al
3- The bosses (pure speculation)
4 “regent” level characters in each family/fug elders/stronger princesses
5- Bam/current yama
6-Corps commanders/slayers/ evankhell/ upper level branch heads (pudidy, wgw;etc)/arch librarians (mikel, richemont)
6- lower tier branch heads/yuri
7- fodder

Back to the original point. This chapter was very interesting for the lore. While we are left to connect the dots. It appears that headon has been manipulating fate alongside the master of the workshop for eons. I cant wait to find out what this second major rift looks like. If SIU can spend
Weeks on the waifu tournament, I hope this flashback extends for many weeks to come

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Where is Kallavan placed after his power-up during the fight against Lyborick?

Speaking of Lyborick, could he be a descendant of an elder sibling of Enne? Gustang was said to stop having kid after Enne. I'm not sure if Gustang's artificial children can reproduce.
Hard to say. We don't know if it's permanent or not too. I think SIU could make him much stronger thanks to this so that he can be defeated by Baam later, but it's a bit hard crazy to say that right now. Still at CC level until we see more.