Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 618 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 618 Spoilers & Discussion

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
That's got nothing to do with anything. How are hypothetical beings from an unconquered floor in any way whatsoever relevant to anything, even what you said earlier?
My point is everyone speaks so emphatically about FH strength compared to towerborn but we’re not sure what percentage of that population we’ve seen. Jahad is NOT the final boss. For clarity, the floors after 135 are sealed for a reason, no matter the reason, fear is the root cause, which leads to the assertion and agreement it is very likely the GAP isn’t that big between the two groups.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Rachel knows many things about the Tower and was close to Arlen, Ameuz was close to Arlen from the begining.
I don't think she will be killed soon.

She is vey important and her past is unknow except she was close to Arlen and want to become an Axis.
She doesn't need to be related to her to know the story. Baam is V and Arlen's son and he knew nothing about his past. I am not saying that Rachel will die, but her lineage isn't special. She never said anything about becoming an Axis, just that she wants to see the stars and "steal" what's supposed to be Baam's destiny.

Sound like Traumerei raped her... Why Lobadon I don't get it?
Lobadon is Laura's grandfather and Traumerei's son.

Ameuz, Laura and Lilial have blonde hair and blue eyes. It's not 100% sure but it's likely.

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Grace become one of title of this chapter make me think yeah this grace surename is something significant in this story because there's several point on this chapter:

-There's rachel.
-Icarus's story.
-Gustang forbidden memory revealed "when I open this book again, it means the time has come when I wish for the destruction of everything in the tower".
-Rak throw ancient spear.
-Garnac calls luslec lord grace lol (I don't know I seen this funny).

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Who says that he is unprepared?
Well the book incident has me doubting his preparedness. The book was in his possession. He knew he will declare war. He wanted to know the content for sure. His late antics went awry to the point it was nearly out of his hand but he didn't bother to get this prior to the war going full swing. If it was that important why bother delaying it till war is underway?

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
My point is everyone speaks so emphatically about FH strength compared to towerborn but we’re not sure what percentage of that population we’ve seen. Jahad is NOT the final boss. For clarity, the floors after 135 are sealed for a reason, no matter the reason, fear is the root cause, which leads to the assertion and agreement it is very likely the GAP isn’t that big between the two groups.
There likely are ancient species at the final floor IMO but I don't think it's fear of fighting there or the test that lead to it being closed. The implication is pretty strong that zahard simply didn't want to continue the climb and he has said in story that it's because he wants to control fate.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well the book incident has me doubting his preparedness. The book was in his possession. He knew he will declare war. He wanted to know the content for sure to the point it was nearly out of his hand but he didn't bother to get this prior to the war going full swing. If it was that important why bother delaying it till war is underway?
I think it may because the last book require some rules so gustang can read it, 2 times we see that, gustang cannot acquire it directly and another rule maybe he must read all other books on his library (see when he meets with traum with his floating library that collected many books) before the last book that only can acquire by other.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I think it may because the last book require some rules so gustang can read it, 2 times we see that, gustang cannot acquire it directly and another rule maybe he must read all other books on his library (see when he meets with traum with his floating library that collected many books) before the last book that only can acquire by other.
That seems reasonable... But then why not put it in his inventory... He literally lost the content of the book and nearly lost Dumas his most important pawn while trying to get the book to him.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That seems reasonable... But then why not put it in his inventory... He literally lost the content of the book and nearly lost Dumas his most important pawn while trying to get the book to him.
I take that last book is his most unwanted memory that he didn't want to read as some sentence in there like this, "when I open this book again, it means the time has come when I wish for the destruction of everything in the tower", if he is easy to reads that book then this sentence is non sense for me.

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Gustang seems really close to traumei more than others so since he was the one reading those flashback it may change his idea to kil traumei... but still we dont know yet what really happened so they can all erase their memories...

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If Ameuz is Rachel' mother that will not appen soon.
Traumerei said to Zahard he has nightmare since Bam entered the Tower but he doesn't know about Rachel existence it would make sense with Rachel more than Bam.

I understand that like Traumerei took control of Enkidu maybe he forced Enkidu to kill someone.
Traum suffered a memory wipe. An irregular entering the Tower is a big deal,that is why Traum knew about Baam,but Rachel is just a regular tower born. Nobody paid attention to her, so Traum doesn't know about her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think the Towerborn teammates got their memory wiped, it would be too much. They are limited compared to Zahard and co anyway.

Traumerei and Ameuz's situation isn't black and white. Yes, she was contacting with enemies, but everyone knew it. Traumerei has been warned by Enkidu and others but ignored it. That public announcement was also more than a breakup, it was so tell her companions what she has been hiding in her heart.

I wouldn't say that blog posts aren't canon. They are, until proven otherwise. So now, Hana is Lee Rang, Yama's story has been revised etc.

It doesn't explain why she has only one surname instead of "Something" Arlen Grace. Of course she loved V. She became a widow, that's it

Who says that he is unprepared? Yuri asked the same question to Tiara.

I don't think Traumerei knows that Baam is V and Arlen's son BTW. It's not something all the FHs know AFAIR. He doesn't even remember V. Only Gustang does and probably Zahard thanks to what he learned via his Adult Data self.
SIU blogposts are like Oda SBS and Vivre cards. He releases stuff he is working with,but those aren't the final/cannon material. They are more like teasers.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If Ameuz is Rachel' mother that will not appen soon.
Traumerei said to Zahard he has nightmare since Bam entered the Tower but he doesn't know about Rachel existence it would make sense with Rachel more than Bam.

I understand that like Traumerei took control of Enkidu maybe he forced Enkidu to kill someone.
Yeah,i assume Ameuz might be pregnant right now,but doesnt know it. Enkidu will probably go after her after Traum has spent a few months in solitude.

There likely are ancient species at the final floor IMO but I don't think it's fear of fighting there or the test that lead to it being closed. The implication is pretty strong that zahard simply didn't want to continue the climb and he has said in story that it's because he wants to control fate.
I think once the 135th floor is cleared,those that completely climbed the Tower can't stay in it anymore. My theory is that Jahad and the family heads just want to have an easy life inside the Tower.

Gustang seems really close to traumei more than others so since he was the one reading those flashback it may change his idea to kil traumei... but still we dont know yet what really happened so they can all erase their memories...
It certainly has do to with Ameuz. i'm 99.9% sure that she will die by the end of the flashback.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think once the 135th floor is cleared,those that completely climbed the Tower can't stay in it anymore. My theory is that Jahad and the family heads just want to have an easy life inside the Tower.
It's possible that once you finish the climb you get to or are forced to leave. But I think them staying has to be over more than an easy life. We know from gustang the tower rejects them. The younger family heads as data apparently didn't want to exist forever and deleted themselves from the data world. And now we learn some of them have repeatedly erased their own memory. And also the real zahard said his goal was to control fate at the hidden floor. let alone that it appears their extended stay in the tower has caused friction among them.

Mohah

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
We have seen all possible answers... We know he wasn't going all out, but between someone who used 35% of Shinsoo Reinforcement on a single arm and one named technique and one who used a transformation and many powerful, intricate spells, it's clear who was trying harder.
I agree on that. Of course In order not to be at a disadvantage he had to try harder than the opponent who's stronger than him. I'm trying say is that the gap is not that big.

Luslec being weaker in this flashback doesn't really matter. The FHs are also younger.
I have no real argument on this; I just have an intuition (mostly based on his face) that maybe Luslec's done something special to himself (or just happened to him) that elevated him to another level; Something different from normal maturing, leaning new spells, etc.

Last edited:

NAMELESS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's possible that once you finish the climb you get to or are forced to leave. But I think them staying has to be over more than an easy life. We know from gustang the tower rejects them. The younger family heads as data apparently didn't want to exist forever and deleted themselves from the data world. And now we learn some of them have repeatedly erased their own memory. And also the real zahard said his goal was to control fate at the hidden floor. let alone that it appears their extended stay in the tower has caused friction among them.
Ameuz said:"We choose complacency over defiance".

I agree on that. Of course In order not to be at a disadvantage he had to try harder than the opponent who's stronger than him. I'm trying say is that the gap is not that big.

I have no real argument on this; I just have an intuition (mostly based on his face) that maybe Luslec's done something special to himself (or just happened to him) that elevated him to another level; Something different from normal maturing, leaning new spells, etc.
Fugs knows about stuff like the Thorn. Its possible that Luslec has an ace up his sleeve.

Some people are saying no one is dying this arc. You could be right. It will be a let down though...

Fortress of Solitude

Reaction score
Country
France
She never said anything about becoming an Axis, just that she wants to see the stars and "steal" what's supposed to be Baam's destiny.
If she wants to see the stars so badly she must run far away from the Tower and watch the sky!
It obvious the "stars" are a metaphoric way to speak about Axis.

Look at her and then look at Laura and Lilial. Resemblance is striking.
Lobadon is Laura's grandfather and Traumerei's son.
I thought that Laura is not the granddaughter but they are many générations betwen them, I missread probably.
Lobadon can be the son of someone else from Ameuz' familly.

The rape theorist(s) are back!!! What’s wrong with you people?!?!
Traumerei is cringe and like giving order, Wang wang was an exemple so it's not really a theory.

Traum knew about Baam,but Rachel is just a regualr tower born.
She is an irregular.

sayan pal

Reaction score
Country
India
If she wants to see the stars so badly she must run far away from the Tower and watch the sky!
It obvious the "stars" are a metaphoric way to speak about Axis.

I thought that Laura is not the granddaughter but they are many générations betwen them, I missread probably.
Lobadon can be the son of someone else from Ameuz' familly.

Traumerei is cringe and like giving order, Wang wang was an exemple so it's not really a theory.

She is an irregular.
rachel is weak,not strong as bam

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Siu also make us believe that karaka is a mosntrous high ranker, but here wea are
Karaka started in the serie as a ranker
Then advanced ranker when he met JH
To High ranker after the 44th floor battle
He growing faster than most people
In TOG..

these are the character that are growing in power
Faster than the rest in TOG:

AA - D regular to High ranker top 200 probably more.
Rak - D regular to High ranker top 200 probably more.
Yama - barely top 100 to top 50
Karaka - ranker to High ranker top 400-500
Baam - top 100 to top 300 (yes, his power lowered a ton)

sayan pal

Reaction score
Country
India
Karaka started in the serie as a ranker
Then advanced ranker when he met JH
To High ranker after the 44th floor battle
He growing faster than most people
In TOG..

these are the character that are growing in power
Faster than the rest in TOG:

AA - D regular to High ranker top 200 probably more.
Rak - D regular to High ranker top 200 probably more.
Yama - barely top 100 to top 50
Karaka - ranker to High ranker top 400-500
Baam - top 100 to top 300 (yes, his power lowered a ton)
nope,bam is stronger that aa and khun