Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Luslec was right again: Urek received a lot of proposal to help fight the tyrants since he is “hEro” and he declined, Urek wasn’t interested in the tower when the attention was on him but now that Baam is taking over the tower and people is putting hope in him
He decided to go against his own advice to Baam
And trying to tell Baam what to do!

another thing is, Bro this season has been building this final match for almost 3 years to ended up interrupted by Urek!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam destroyed Traumerei Aquarium and robbed his sealed animal, killed his snake and lead a bunch HR to destroy his nest..
If he is not interested in the smoke why would he do all that?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Baam chose to fight!!!
he is been fighting since the end of season 2

Is tower born business!! The only intruders here are the irregulars! The war started because Zahars auto proclaimed himself King!

And placed rulers in every floor!
Baam >> Lurek

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Baam >> Lurek
Garam was like fight Zahard and you will eat it everyday🍑

Lurek was like “nah i want to get out this tower” 😈

Baam was like: Garam i will do it.. 😉

Lurek:. Now the tower Issues are my business. 🤓

its obvious that guy is jealous that Baam took over the tower Baddies.

dude_reading_TOG

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It’s supplementary information to augment the story bruh

its stuff you wouldn’t have known until hundreds of chapters in.
do you think these informations are "supplementary"? almost all of them are core stories that if you know it, it should be from a panel!
we officially haven't seen any bloodmadders or iirc not even a mention of the name, and suddenly you read a text and you learned that the family head cursed all their descendants, we learned how hendo lok is scared of death, we learned that he's a defender without ever laid eyes on a single panel witnessing their fight... if i were you i'd be pissed.

it's like ooh, i want to see "the sixth sense" for the first time, but then you see m.night shyamalan just outside, and he tells you the whole movie in 5 sentences, including its plottwist "yeah man, bruce willis has been dead this whole time!!!", then just left.

if you want to see what a supplementary information is, take a look at eiichiro oda's SBS. that's how you do supplementary information

Last edited:

B.Nixus3

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'll bring it up, even though I'm late about it: Jahad is the worst in the tower. HE'S the one who was originally against regulars being considered equals. He's ALSO the one who stopped and declared himself king, as well as (likely) convincing the others to stop; not that some of them aren't already scum-like, but he's the leader. He's ALSO the one who killed all of them off in the data world for the sake of his own, selfish agenda. Lastly, the guy kills babies! When Hana said they could kill hundreds or thousands without a care, THAT statement sounded like Jahad, & I will believe definitively that he's not tricked by his inner demon, but that it's his true nature and he embraced it with his desire to "unite all (under) himself as a tyrant. He might have cared, as they all did, but HE'S different from the other FH, both in power and malice.

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I believe the J who is king now is being controlled by the power. GoG mentions he must not become like J. He will constantly fight that power. J seems to have agreed to the monster. Bam did saw the monster and maybe bam is the only one who can see the monster aside from maybe V or Arlene, since not all GWs seems to have monsters within them.
The real J power and will is contained within the bracelet and that's why one could use Shinsu black hole sphere and was confined within data world.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'll bring it up, even though I'm late about it: Jahad is the worst in the tower. HE'S the one who was originally against regulars being considered equals. He's ALSO the one who stopped and declared himself king, as well as (likely) convincing the others to stop; not that some of them aren't already scum-like, but he's the leader. He's ALSO the one who killed all of them off in the data world for the sake of his own, selfish agenda. Lastly, the guy kills babies! When Hana said they could kill hundreds or thousands without a care, THAT statement sounded like Jahad, & I will believe definitively that he's not tricked by his inner demon, but that it's his true nature and he embraced it with his desire to "unite all (under) himself as a tyrant. He might have cared, as they all did, but HE'S different from the other FH, both in power and malice.
Where does this come from? Data Eduan said that they were all distancing themselves from Towerborns. V was the only exception.

That was Bams low point in this war. Gustang is more of an ally to him than Traum, zahard ultimately would want Bam dead despite what he says now. And whatever zahard want Traum would follow. Allying against Gustang in this war is folly for Bam imho
It's true that the Po Bidaus haven't really been antagonistic towards Baam. He just reacted to things that were happening around him, but he isn't supporting Traumerei. His team is fighting for themselves. Stopping Gustang is for his and his friends's safety.

This support he offered to Laura and her daughters is more annoying than anything though. Baam should also know about these memories already(through Leviathan and the book) but SIU kept things very simple with him. No monologues or anything.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
This support he offered to Laura and her daughters is more annoying than anything though. Baam should also know about these memories already(through Leviathan and the book) but SIU kept things very simple with him. No monologues or anything.
Yep, it's nauseatingly irritating. I could forgive Bams behaviour if it was S2 but by now he should atleast have some filler by which he sides with one side over other. Instead he just acts like a naive little goody two shoes which is unbecoming at times.

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Garam was like fight Zahard and you will eat it everyday🍑

Lurek was like “nah i want to get out this tower” 😈

Baam was like: Garam i will do it.. 😉

Lurek:. Now the tower Issues are my business. 🤓

its obvious that guy is jealous that Baam took over the tower Baddies.
wouldn't leaving the tower eventually go against Zahard anyway?

Question as a irregular after the 12GW would you want to complete the tower or stay and become part of the establishment?

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Enkidou don’t have the strength to do it, to capture her at all 😂 no after reading the way Amez can talk to a FH.
Ameuz isn't strong, she's just their companion and dear friend/lover,

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ameuz isn't strong, she's just their companion and dear friend/lover,
Amez was unfazed when Lee rang asked aren't u afraid U r going to be enemies against us. That tells a lot about her. She might be strong as Kirin or as mirchea seeing how she rebuked him like a senior giving advice to her junior

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
wouldn't leaving the tower eventually go against Zahard anyway?

Question as a irregular after the 12GW would you want to complete the tower or stay and become part of the establishment?
Well, Arlene got out, looks like there’s a couple of ways to get out, one is being strong enough to control space and flight between dimension like phanta
Another is the way Arlene got out and another is the confusing way Gustang explained to urek and he didn’t get it according to him.

Well, arlene got out by the main entrance if we take into consideration that Baam was living in a cave right outside the main door.

I believe the J who is king now is being controlled by the power. GoG mentions he must not become like J. He will constantly fight that power. J seems to have agreed to the monster. Bam did saw the monster and maybe bam is the only one who can see the monster aside from maybe V or Arlene, since not all GWs seems to have monsters within them.
The real J power and will is contained within the bracelet and that's why one could use Shinsu black hole sphere and was confined within data world.
Stolen theory.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Stolen theory.
Is it? Well, It's not surprising since ToG is 14 years old long and I have been in these kind of forums for over a month. Can u provide the link who has written the better version of this theory?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Zahard got corrupted. But he simply being controlled by his power would be very lame. His mentality changed, same for the others.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Is it? Well, It's not surprising since ToG is 14 years old long and I have been in these kind of forums for over a month. Can u provide the link who has written the better version of this theory?
Not TOG but you LOL.

i been saying the same for years
Even in this chapter preview's pages
Not shame 😂

Zahard got corrupted. But he simply being controlled by his power would be very lame. His mentality changed, same for the others.
He got corrupted by the demon..

Hell joe was the same is not that the
Red thryssa took over his mind completely
But it really convince him to do everything
He did and made him thought he was superior than every being in the tower
That he will rule the tower if he achieve to get out FOD.

Hints:

*Red Thryssa told HJ to be King Emperor.
*Blue Thryssa told Baam to use its power to rule.

*Zahard gets out the Rev. Pot with a different personality he wasn’t climbing for the sake of the adventure anymore but to be King and Rule over everybody and now he can do a full transformation
Into a Demon.

Data Zahard saw fear in King Zahard eyes.
Baam saw fear in Blue thryssa eyes,
Fear to be ruled or to be under someone else.

Hell joe shared his power to his minions he can control.
Zahard shared his blood to princesses he can control.

Zahard Demon share his power with Zahard
Red thryssa share his power with HJ

Baam “Took by force Blue thryssa powers
Baam “took” by force Leviathan powers

the diferencies between Baam and Zahard is
That Zahard took a loan of power
Baam stole the power by force made them his.

Baam can use external Transformation
Zahard’a body literally Transform into a demon
Hell joe body literally transform into a demon
They gave up mind and bodies to get power,
To be puppets, Baam stole the power by force
And he is dominating every entities inside him.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Is that so? Sorry, I am a new guy here so I don't know what u have been saying for years 🤣
Ignorance can be a bliss ig
Is that so? Sorry, I am a new guy here so I don't know what u have been saying for years 🤣
Ignorance can be a bliss ig
I literally said that i have pages in this same chaoter saying this LOL is ok.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Unpopular opinion but Arlene is a POS. Her petty feuds got Amez killed, her 1st child killed and caused V’s suicide!!!

She’s no different and selfish just like the rest of these clown FHs!!!

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Unpopular opinion but Arlene is a POS. Her petty feuds got Amez killed, her 1st child killed and caused V’s suicide!!!

She’s no different and selfish just like the rest of these clown FHs!!!
Arlen >> Your fav. Cope.