Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Seems like Traumerei surpassed his limits and can control Enkidou but do your thing bless us with the lens tl
Sorry, I'm not at home this week.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Isn't the event inside the flashback happen before their family were established? They are still in the process of building.
Not necessarily. We have already seen descendants of Eduan, so Traumerei may be one of the last to settle.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Reading the translation.. i still don't get why these past events lead to current events. Yes, traumerei killed some bug. Which already had a death sentence. So what? If it wasn't tramerei any of the other climbers would have tried to do this at a later point. Is the issue here that gustang is angry over traumerei lying about killing the bug?

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I didn't believe that Traumerei was the one who controlled Enkidu, but it's good to see that SIU clearly showed that he is a jerk to end this flashback. All these posts of readers acting as if we were supposed to see the FHs of this flashback as good were confusing.
People really need to reread the second season.

well how the FH believed enkidu especially gustang who is supposed to be the smartest... anyway gustang is not the bad guy of the story. i hope he will kil traumei in this arc since baam even if sui give him enough power up to beat traumei would never kill him lol
I honestly don't know why you guys always need to divide between the good guy and the bad guy.

Neither of them are any good here.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The women in the trench coat was most likely Irene and the red head is Blossom

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Reading the translation.. i still don't get why these past events lead to current events. Yes, traumerei killed some bug. Which already had a death sentence. So what? If it wasn't tramerei any of the other climbers would have tried to do this at a later point. Is the issue here that gustang is angry over traumerei lying about killing the bug?
If Traum was unsuccessful framing V here, maybe Hon, Hana, and Eduan never side with Zahard against Arlene!!! Maybe they don’t pick a side at all!!!

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ameuz isn't a bug in their (gustang, lee rang, eduan, and traum) past and present even more if they are erase this event, because it hurts them.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
No wonder Baam didn't care to mention these memories.

It's just some romance/betrayal spat.
I think the same, you know.

It's probably my fault for putting so much expectation on the 13GW mystery, but it's such a stupid thing.

Even dramas are more elaborate than that.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, to me the more interesting bit this chapter is traumereis specimens in the tubes. Some of them look fairly humanoid, it looks like traumerei has been experimenting on non human sentients, perhaps even ancient species. Which would make sense if traumerei aims to control them.

I also think this chapter can change the context regarding traumereis character. He lied to gustang... Does he really feel remorse over ameuz? I sort of don't buy it. But he is still haunted by memories of this? With the moves traumerei has made this chapter it's like he is the one that has been playing the long game and has been in control. Perhaps his plan comes into fruition when he gets his memories back somehow. Maybe the memories that are haunting traumerei aren't his... If gustang is the one who removed the memories maybe he out something in there to mess with traumerei.

And say traumerei has been aiming to learn to control all sentient species in the tower.. if he does he'd be top dog in the tower. A roundabout way of becoming king...

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I forget who said it but it was mentioned that some of the FHs were on the fence about joining Zahard vs Arlene. This flashback is how Zahard won them over!

Reactions: fly

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
If Traum never successfully framed V here, maybe Hon, Hana, and Eduan never side with Zahard against Arlene!!! Maybe they don’t pick a side at all!!!
Yeah, good call.

Ameuz isn't a bug in their (gustang, lee rang, eduan, and traum) past and present even more if they are erase this event, because it hurts them.
Yes and no. It's clear at this point they regard them as friends of course but we have seen what family heads seem to feel about tower residents since. And ameuz at this point had a similar status to luslec. Basically she was on their shit list. If they erased this event it appears to be mostly because traumerei asked for that matter.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That's blogspot info. He could have easily changed it. As far as we've seen Red Witches are all against Jahad's side.
Until then, the only thing that changed from the blog post was Yama.

It has already been said here on the forum that Hana was a mistranslation of Hanja which means something like "First Yeon" or something like that.

So far, aside from the name issue, nothing indicates that her lore is wrong.

All Eurasians so far have pink hair, it doesn't make sense out of nowhere for SIU to change that. So it is maintained that Blossom is a pink-haired loli.

RachelArleneGrace

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why is everyone convinced it was Traum? Enkidu was created by the Workshop and is influenced by Headon. Isn't Headon/Workshop a more likely suspect?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Well now we need to think in which way is going Zahard and Traumerei made everybody follow them against Gustang and probably Edhan in this war!

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Not necessarily. We have already seen descendants of Eduan, so Traumerei may be one of the last to settle.
I mean with this definition of "established":

having been in existence for a long time and therefore recognized and generally accepted.