Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol when have I hyped Luslec?!?! Pretty sure all I did was trash Urek, your wet dream, and now you have hurt feels!!!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Really??? Oh did u also erase ur memory after u take the L like the great warrior?
Lol ask everyone in here, I’ve been dumping on the LPB family since Perseus and Owl guy! Pretty sure I’m the only one who dumps on the “regent” term too

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
But seriously, seeing all the Family Heads getting this upset over some Towerborn girl dying really diminishes them in my view. Almost as pitiful as Baam.

At least Zahard still seems to be above the nonsense (though he's also a simp for someone else).

Jackjohsnon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gustang is way more important overall. Tied to Enne and Blossom, working with FUG, has some plans to fight against the FHs. Traumerei is the big bad of this arc.

There is no world where Gustang dies but Traumerei survives. At worst both die.
At season 2, I would agree. Right now, I don't agree. Gustang, bit by bit, lost his overall relevance that we thought he had through many important incidents in the story. His war and rage is against Traumerei. Nothing of his story with Blossom or Enne has been relevant. While Traumerei's actions are kept dubious because we haven't seen what Traumerei and Zahard are doing since eons ago, or Traumerei's true memories from Leviathan.

If the fight is happening before all that, Gustang is going to lose.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ah, should have thought more of frogs ability to detect lies last chapter, definitely broken for the current game.

So what happened here is that it was traumerei who had a role in swaying family heads to zahards side rather than Vs... i wonder if gustangs attitude towards bam will change...

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah, should have thought more of frogs ability to detect lies last chapter, definitely broken for the current game.

So what happened here is that it was traumerei who had a role in swaying family heads to zahards side rather than Vs... i wonder if gustangs attitude towards bam will change...
As I stated last week lol

Afrodelic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now we're getting to those cliff hanger chapters.

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
But seriously, seeing all the Family Heads getting this upset over some Towerborn girl dying really diminishes them in my view.
It's almost as if this is the whole point of the story.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And I preferred them as they were presented before. Problem? I don't like this ongoing campaign of SIU's to tear down and diminish the Irregulars, because Baam gets caught in the backwash from it.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Interesting chapter can’t wait to the real TL to come out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The fact that Enkidou see himself as something that will hurt the FHs is pretty crazy LMAO.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just MO here, but I’m guessing Traum forgot about Arlene’s prophecy too. Once he remembers he may target Bam!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why else would Gustang tell dumbass to protect Bam

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Just MO here, but I’m guessing Traum forgot about Arlene’s prophecy too. Once he remembers he may target Bam!
Only Gustang knows about this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He's found himself with the right crew of delusional wannabes. Peas in a pod with the likes of Rachel, Bellerir and Kirin.
Truth.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why else would Gustang tell dumbass to protect Bam
Dumas can’t protect nobody from traumerei lol is because Baam is hurt and unconscious ?

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The Ameuz event is one of many events and it's more important for Traumerei. They erased their memories for things in the past and because of that the recorded history became more erroneous.

Literal Potato

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
So according to what we know so far...

V is pro-climb and Jahad is anti climb

It marked the first time where Jahad and 10 FH erased their memories about beyond F134. Although the true reason behind it was still unknown.

Team V and Jahad + 10 FH are sort of in conflict but the 10 FH doesn't have any justified reasons to go against V just yet.

Ameuz death supposedly gave them a reason to be more antagonistic towards V.

Ameuz death also created a big friction between Gustang and Traum. Gustang felt a great guilt and regret not following his mission of recording the True History of The Tower ( Traum's fat lies caused everyone to jump on V ).

But the true reason why the 10 FH divided on their individual ends still remain a mystery.

As it is stated by the narrator during the flashback, Ameuz' death was only one of the reasons why the warrior divided. For the most part, it further solidified the division between V vs Jahad+10FH, and at the end of the flashback, it divided PBD and LPB.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
At season 2, I would agree. Right now, I don't agree. Gustang, bit by bit, lost his overall relevance that we thought he had through many important incidents in the story. His war and rage is against Traumerei. Nothing of his story with Blossom or Enne has been relevant. While Traumerei's actions are kept dubious because we haven't seen what Traumerei and Zahard are doing since eons ago, or Traumerei's true memories from Leviathan.

If the fight is happening before all that, Gustang is going to lose.
You think he is likely to lose, but do you think he will die? Or that a FH will die at all?

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He's found himself with the right crew of delusional wannabes. Peas in a pod with the likes of Rachel, Bellerir and Kirin.
You mixed Rachel in with those fodder? I know she's hated by all, but you might need to eat your hat on that one.