Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Now that I think about it, couldn't the way to kill Traumerei be a Thorn Fragment? Gustang is an Irregular, he can wield it too. I don't think it's been said that you need all of them to kill Irregulars.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Baam might be reluctant but he isn't prideful enough to go against it so hard that he would fight. As long as A.A. is healed things will be manageable.
Aren't you thinking too highly of Baam?

He almost fucked up when he found out about Prince and Akraptor.

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The problem is that given the lady he killed existed for just 1 chapter before that, we as readers would never be able to FEEL the weight of it. Do you really honestly GET why the family heads should be mad/sad/feeling betrayed? I honestly don't.

I keep saying this, but this is the problem SIU is doing, his over expansive universe means we really won't get to feel anything about any of the story because it will all be dealt with in a shallow manner. He has sacrificed depth for breadth to an unmanageable extent.
We all here already knew that SIU is not a great comic creator, we just keep reading cause we already too deep enough to stop

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
There is another 11 people with equal power as him, and guess what the tower still fuck up, atleast urek didnt participate in making the tower fucked up tho
The difference is that those eleven either participate in the fuck up or ignore it. But Urek not only doesn't ignore it but actively tries to stop anyone from fixing it due to him not wanting the FHs to die. Unless he has a solid reason for that, it will still remain stupid to me.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Now that I think about it, couldn't the way to kill Traumerei be a Thorn Fragment? Gustang is an Irregular, he can wield it too. I don't think it's been said that you need all of them to kill Irregulars.
Or he can just manipulate Baam to deliver the killing blow.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The difference is that those eleven either participate in the fuck up or ignore it. But Urek not only doesn't ignore it but actively tries to stop anyone from fixing it due to him not wanting the FHs to die. Unless he has a solid reason for that, it will still remain stupid to me.
If one of FH died, then the chaos would impact literally the entire tower, with or without urek participated in this war, the tower would still fucked up

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The moment the 13GW accepted the admin contracts and became shackled, as said by the admins themselves, they lost their irregular status.

Of course they are still stronger than everyone (or almost everyone) in the tower and can exempt themselves from the rules, but they don't have the same status as Baam and Urek.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Aren't you thinking too highly of Baam?

He almost fucked up when he found out about Prince and Akraptor.
Not escaping might not have been wise but his desire to kill White was justified. Unlike Dumas, White was pure evil.

Different context too. I can't imagine Baam going berserk when Dumas isn't hostile, probably offering to support him and Androssi is in danger.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Different context too. I can't imagine Baam going berserk when Dumas isn't hostile, probably offering to support him and Androssi is in danger.
Dumas was basically told to keep Baam where he is. If Baam tries to leave and go do something, Dumas is likely going to try and stop him. I haven't seen much in his character that would indicate that he's going to compromise without being forced to.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Absolute waste of flashback. Idk why Gustang is mad enough to declare a war over this with an arguably stronger opponent

Reactions: fly

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Not escaping might not have been wise but his desire to kill White was justified. Unlike Dumas, White was pure evil.

He won't support him. If bam is trying to flee or anything, what blocks Dumas from knocking him out or just forcing him to stay? And besides, If bam is going to try and get androssi out, then it means he'll fight traum, which Dumas knows it won't end well. So in all cases, Dumas would do his best to keep him in place, unless something happens to his armor etc.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Absolute waste of flashback. Idk why Gustang is mad enough to declare a war over this with an arguably stronger opponent
What stronger? Traumerei? Nah

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Dumas was basically told to keep Baam where he is. If Baam tries to leave and go do something, Dumas is likely going to try and stop him. I haven't seen much in his character that would indicate that he's going to compromise without being forced to.
He won't support him. If bam is trying to flee or anything, what blocks Dumas from knocking him out or just forcing him to stay? And besides, If bam is going to try and get androssi out, then it means he'll fight traum, which Dumas knows it won't end well. So in all cases, Dumas would do his best to keep him in place, unless something happens to his armor etc.
"Keeping him safe" doesn't mean he has to keep him there. Anyway, A.A's health issues have to be dealt with first.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
they way is simple Gustang is irregular LMAO
People really struggling with this.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
"Keeping him safe" doesn't mean he has to keep him there. Anyway, A.A's health issues have to be dealt with first.
It does when leaving comes with a very high probability of landing in the middle of a clash between two Family Heads.

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I mean Dumas literally threw Baam in his heart. We already know how it's not gonna turn out well on Dumas' end.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The logic behind Arlene is very simple you can’t yourself out of pact with the devil but someone else can!

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Where is Cinera
@Cinera
W Eduan fanservice.

I've heard speculations that Eduan didn't actually erase his memories (just like on the Hidden Floor he refused to be deleted) and is instead just drinking away his sorrows here.

Also confirms that Eduan is the one who stopped the Sapling from growing.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Why would he let him go? Where they are right now is far safer than any other place, so I fail to see why Dumas would let Bam leave. Unless, like I said, His armor gets absorbed or something to make Dumas leave.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The logic behind Arlene is very simple you can’t yourself out of pact with the devil but someone else can!
Not if that "someone else" is also make the same pact with the devil