Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It doesn't really matter. Enkidu's nature isn't Human. Bellerir himself isn't a player. Enkidu is like a random opponent who can be found in the game.
They were speculating if Traum cannot attack Enkidu if Enkidu somehow become player.

I do not speculate that as it does not matter. Whatever it is, Traum is only forbidden from slaying those representing non-king piece. He can technically kill Dumas even though Dumas is part of the game as Dumas does not represent chess piece.

Last edited:

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Chapter title is Reunion

The conversation between Enkidu and Traum is nothing special. Enkidu is angry Traum doesn't know who he is, so he transforms to jog his memory, Traum seemingly recognizes him. Enkidu asks Traum how could he forget him, what happened that night and how he put all the sins on him. And since he (Enkidu) is here, it's time for Traum to confess who really killed Amez. Traum doesn't remember Amez, repeats her name a few times. Traum says he remembers now. What he was looking for in his dreams was that creature.

Baam asks where Rak and Khun are, Dumas tells him they are inside his armor but if he wants to revive his comrade (Khun) it's too late since his heart is not beating anymore. Baam thinks to himself he somehow needs to go to where Dumas' heart is. After he went inside, Dumas asks him why he came here since there is only death here (?). Baam responds at the end of the chapter, MTL reads "Or you either kill me" but i guess it's something along the lines of "one of us is going to die".

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yes but enkidu/ bellerire doesn't represent king. It's endorsi
So they does not represent any chess piece, right? So Traum can slay them without being disqualified.

The rule say FH got disqualified if the slay non-king chess piece.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
for those who wonder what animal is that, it seem that is a Anamolacaris
That is spot on! It looks like Holans version have golden shells instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh men Traumerei better don’t try anything on Androssi or someone will be mad
Oh we know that his one and only stan will forgive and defend him even if he does :umad

Xelanis

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So they does not represent any chess piece, right? So Traum can slay them without being disqualified.

The rule say FH got disqualified if the slay non-king chess piece.
Yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter title is Reunion

The conversation between Enkidu and Traum is nothing special. Enkidu is angry Traum doesn't know who he is, so he transforms to jog his memory, Traum seemingly recognizes him. Enkidu asks Traum how could he forget him, what happened that night and how he put all the sins on him. And since he (Enkidu) is here, it's time for Traum to confess who really killed Amez. Traum doesn't remember Amez, repeats her name a few times. Traum says he remembers now. What he was looking for in his dreams was that creature.

Baam asks where Rak and Khun are, Dumas tells him they are inside his armor but if he wants to revive his comrade (Khun) it's too late since his heart is not beating anymore. Baam thinks to himself he somehow needs to go to where Dumas' heart is. After he went inside, Dumas asks him why he came here since there is only death here (?). Baam responds at the end of the chapter, MTL reads "Or you either kill me" but i guess it's something along the lines of "one of us is going to die".
IIRC Dumas says the only way to leave his heart is when they die, then why is Khun still in his heart?

hunterxyamani

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
i hope khun is dead for good to see what baam will do when he lose an actual true friend like the FH did when they lost ameuz... but we all know that sui would never do that lol so baam teleport himself inside like it was so easy lol and dumas is not even surprised lol

Xelanis

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Nah, if Khun family arc was over I will still somewhat believe he is dead

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
[shitpost]Dunno, personally i wouldn't want to be molested by insects[/shitpost]
Hey if I was in Holan's shoes, I would never entrust such an important task to puny little insects.

I'll rather put myself on the line and carry out a thorough hands on full body search myself :3c

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hahaha Naver Korea's rating on today's chapter is 7.58 ⭐

Looks like we're back again in ToG.

Reactions: fly

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Oh men khun just will keep coming back to life
Let’s be honest here his death is all Baam need right now

requiem46

Reaction score
Country
Spain
i hope khun is dead for good to see what baam will do when he lose an actual true friend like the FH did when they lost ameuz... but we all know that sui would never do that lol so baam teleport himself inside like it was so easy lol and dumas is not even surprised lol
I've grown tired of khun over the years reading. He is portrayed as someone who can trick everyone and their mother while still keeping his smug face and pretending what he does is all cool while saying Rachel is 100% despicable when... He resorts to similar antics as her, and the main difference is that he's usually more involved in the actual fighting than just using others around him, and that he's Bam's BF.

Bam has lots of people around him that would be more interesting to focus on in the future than Aguero, but it looks like we'll have to stick with our main trio for another 10 or 20 years

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Dumas will loose and so will gustang atleast I wish it didn't come down to this tho.
Armour goes to Khun.

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Baam will consume Dumas! Let's go :celebrate

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The armor will be AA’s very soon

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I've grown tired of khun over the years reading. He is portrayed as someone who can trick everyone and their mother while still keeping his smug face and pretending what he does is all cool while saying Rachel is 100% despicable when... He resorts to similar antics as her, and the main difference is that he's usually more involved in the actual fighting than just using others around him, and that he's Bam's BF.

Bam has lots of people around him that would be more interesting to focus on in the future than Aguero, but it looks like we'll have to stick with our main trio for another 10 or 20 years
That's not really a fitting comparison. I agree that SIU's writing regarding A.A. has been a bit weird sometimes but he is still one of the best characters IMO(Death we know won't matter, this ridiculous Spell power up in this arc). And yes, he is a main character so he is obviously coming back. SIU can put him on a bus too, Rak wasn't in the FoD arc for example and both were without Baam for some time at the beginning of S3, but I don't believe we'll get a "Rescue A.A." arc again.