Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion

B.Nixus3

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
He did. That's the first time we saw that ability even.
The FOD isn't admin-governed, which is exactly what I was saying. That's how Gustang arrived as well. Teleporting across the same floor isn't the same as teleporting through them, however.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To me it's like physics: even though the heads of our countries can do far more in terms of political, economic, social, and military power, if we both jump, the only difference is they're surrounded by security, but we both come down on the ground because gravity is universal law here. The admins are "gravity" in the tower. The FH+Jahad are only the politicians. Both groups make laws, but the former's laws supercede the latter.

Demonspeed

Bomb Demon
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In regards to the mimesis, were you referring to the usage of Leviathan (because he currently uses/leaks as much of Leviathan's Shinsoo as he's able since taking it) or the physical manifestation of the being tied to his space, similar to the Thryssa? If it's the latter, I know Bam doesn't have the fortitude (Traumerei doesn't either) to get Leviathan to bend to his will, and as such, can't let him out (if it's still even possible).
Yes, exactly. I am pretty sure it's going to happen soon.

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Judging by how Traum is the big bad of this arc, and his entire stick is to summon pokemons, i'm pretty sure Bam would be able to unleash his bleached rayquaza or maybe even cheat and steal Rei's mons.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Judging by how Traum is the big bad of this arc, and his entire stick is to summon pokemons, i'm pretty sure Bam would be able to unleash his bleached rayquaza or maybe even cheat and steal Rei's mons.
Pretty sure his animals aren’t his strongest attack
Countless times has been stated that Traumerei
Don’t like to do thing himself but against Gustang
He is all out. We already saw him using Spears and Wave control techniques.

Traumerei is a hunter not a breeder!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It's true, and I hate it. Khun should have died many chapters ago or faded into the background and not climbed with Bam. It kills the suspension of disbelief. How many more times will the author ignore the world's rules to appease some underaged fans? So unfortunate.
Damn siu and his shameless catering to... *Squints* his target audience? That said, it's pretty likely siu has meant for the main cast to become higher than ranker level before reaching floor 134 for a long time. No sane author outright discards most of a series main cast.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Damn siu and his shameless catering to... *Squints* his target audience? That said, it's pretty likely siu has meant for the main cast to become higher than ranker level before reaching floor 134 for a long time. No sane author outright discards most of a series main cast.
That is true, but man does it get boring when the same character has his death faked for so nearly the 3rd time. Why don't he do that to Rak? or anyone else?

That is true, but i won't deny that his main way of fighting is to use pokemons. So assuming that bam would also be able to summon his bleached mega rayquaza and potentially even just steal REI's mons (or even copy his innate control talent) isn't that farfetched.

Demonspeed

Bomb Demon
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The deaths are getting annoying. But A.A. is a main character, obviously he is not meant to die here.

It would be pretty weird if the ultimate Anima wasn't at his best with them. All Creatures also boost and buff them. His trump card is obviously the Dragon he hadn't unleashed against Gustang.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Yeah. Like demon said. Though i do wonder what would bam get in this arc besides leviathan. Maybe he could end up copying the talent of control REI has and end up disrupting the shinheu(did i write it right?) or even end up stealing it and putting them in his inner world(the space where everything Bam ate is)

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The deaths are getting annoying. But A.A. is a main character, obviously he is not meant to die here.

It would be pretty weird if the ultimate Anima wasn't at his best with them. All Creatures also boost and buff them. His trump card is obviously the Dragon he hadn't unleashed against Gustang.
According to Traumerei the arrogant octopus is Gustang’s nightmare

We saw him cut a ancient in half with a shinsu wave
We saw him spear stabbing Yama’s mother
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not matter how strong the animal is
Can’t fight a family head in the same
Level.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Level.
We got context on that bit. This was about traumerei using the kraken to beat gustang's games.

Most of the stronger anima fight in tandem with their shineuh rather than sit back and let them do all the work. Considering traumerei is the epitome of all anima I think it's a safe bet that eventually we will see something like this from him. Add to that, anima isn't a specific position, animas also have standard positions and this should apply to traumerei.

The issue there is that traumerei's anima are empowered by him. It's extremely likely traumerei can do to his primary creatures as he has done to the lesser ones. There's simply no way that traumerei's creatures are useless against other family heads when wielded by traumerei at their full potential. It's worth remembering that we have not seen traumerei or gustang actually try so far.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Level.
No one is denying that. But his entire shtick is how he uses his anima to fight. Maybe if he ends up losing all of them then he could end up doing all of that.

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
i really think that baam and levi are going to get the other dragons, levi will be upgraded imo ! and the only way is obviously with traum losing to gustang. for enkidu i always thought he was someone that baam will devore but now after the flashback and his story i'm doubting that.

Star builder

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
i really think that baam and levi are going to get the other dragons, levi will be upgraded imo ! and the only way is obviously with traum losing to gustang. for enkidu i always thought he was someone that baam will devore but now after the flashback and his story i'm doubting that.
Yeah Baam already have his lo Bo pia power up and enkidu slim doesn’t fit his fighting style

RAD

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dumas is one of the strongest beings in the tower. It will be crazy if Baam manages to kill him. The dude easily takes out branch heads like they are trash. He has to be in the top 300 at the very least.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dumas is one of the strongest beings in the tower.
Please change the word beings.

He has to be in the top 300 at the very least.
U saw how Dumas fought against JH who is in top 100 along with 2 slayers and 1 immature irregular right? and U say he will be top 300 at the very least. Please change your standards about him

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Please change the word beings.

U saw how Dumas fought against JH who is in top 100 along with 2 slayers and 1 immature irregular right? and U say he will be top 300 at the very least. Please change your standards about him
this exactly what bothers me, JH is top 100 but got caught by Kallavan who knows where he stands. then White basically dommed Kallavan. and now that Dumas did a thing to JH when getting the book everyone thinks Dumas is top 300 At least. this shit is messed up. but a lot of people on this forum think Urek aint shit but he is top 5. Conclusion; POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Dumas is one of the strongest beings in the tower. It will be crazy if Baam manages to kill him. The dude easily takes out branch heads like they are trash. He has to be in the top 300 at the very least.
Top 300 or top 30?

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
While i dont think dumas will be ranked as lowly as top 300, jinsung did mention that his ranking fell due to inactivity. I would still posit that hes top 100 ranking and top 60 overall power. I also feel that with all these L’s an updated ranking system would put jinsung out of the top 100

sidenote

Does anyone think that proust despite being no2 in the family may actually be weaker than dumas? They would definitely be a hell of a tag team though. With dumas’ speed and spear skills and prousts lighthouses. I wonder if we will see more of proust or if the boss will rip the book out of his hand

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
this exactly what bothers me, JH is top 100 but got caught by Kallavan who knows where he stands. then White basically dommed Kallavan. and now that Dumas did a thing to JH when getting the book everyone thinks Dumas is top 300 At least. this shit is messed up. but a lot of people on this forum think Urek aint shit but he is top 5. Conclusion; POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT!
1st of all he’s #4! 2nd maybe try to understand the ranking system lol!!! A #4 rank does not mean 4th strongest lol!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
High Rank doesn’t mean strength only
There’s literally high rankers who couldn’t fight
Karaka when he was ranker like Madorako.

Things improve your ranking:

*Political/ideology influence: for example, JHS is far weaker than Evankhell who was a simple mercenary
But she was convinced by YHS ideology to join FUG and protect the new irregular, Baam from Zahard army.

*weaponry/items: for example, Madorako who is weaker than a advanced ranker is a high ranker only because he trade with rare items and weapons he also work under one of the slayer from FUG.

*strength: for example EVK, Kallavan, JH etc
These guys made their name not because they were
From a a great family, organization or Army but purely by acts of strength.

*EVK killed the 2nd floor ruler.

*Kallavan hunted and collected as minion many HRs
Before joining Zahard he was already up in the rankings independently according to JH.

*JH killed a branch leader and his/her whole branch.

Most of the other HR we know got the title only because they are from a great Family meaning By influence.