Discussion - Tower of God Pairing Thread | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Tower of God Pairing Thread

Which do you want to see become Baam's girl(s) (Pick up to 3)?

• Total voters

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Not that i think it's necessairly true but i would say that she could potentially worship an incredibly strong/interesting person if she 1) respected his strenght 2) shared his objective/view on things 3) she liked him
The fact that it might be a short lived relationship or that she would be willing to/wanted to also fight against said person to the death eventually, doesn't really mean she would be unwilling to be submissive in bed, as she might even demand an assertive partner to begin with. She could also very well like both sides of the spectrum depending on her mood since she is a person that gets bored quite easily it seems.
Hmm, I can see that happening. You'd probably need to get her to submit on the battlefield for her to submit in bed as well. She's probably really kinky and likes things rough.

khun elliot royale seems to be stronger than maschenny and asencio
You're badly misreading the manga if you think there's the slightest chance that Elliot is stronger than Maschenny.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Not that i think it's necessairly true but i would say that she could potentially worship an incredibly strong/interesting person if she 1) respected his strenght 2) shared his objective/view on things 3) she liked him
The fact that it might be a short lived relationship or that she would be willing to/wanted to also fight against said person to the death eventually, doesn't really mean she would be unwilling to be submissive in bed, as she might even
This is actually very unlikely:
  1. It is Maschenny Zahard not Khun Maschenny that invented the Maschenny Style Lightning Spear.
    • Said Lightning Spear is considered one of the Ultimate Spear techniques.
    • Maschenny Zahard is probably also the one that invented the Maschenny Style Fighting Techniques and Redan.
  2. Only Maschenny Zahard can use the Maschenny Style Lightning Spear to it's full potential.
    • Her usage of the technique is vastly stronger than the application of the same technique by ordinary High Rankers.
  3. Maschenny is not a newbie Zahard Princess.
    1. She's been a High Ranker for 5,000+ years.

As far as we know, the original Khun Maschenny merely provided the genetics to make Maschenny Zahard possible. All the fame and fear of the name "Maschenny" stems from Maschenny Zahard.
SIU never said something like that he said only Maschenny's children can use maschenny style techniques,there are spells that copy but they aren't perfect. It means you need the blood of Khun Maschenny to use maschenny style techniques which makes mama maschenny most likely second strongest in family like twins of ha family.I just don't think 5000 years old zahard princess can surpass someone like twins of ha family.And it doesn't make sense for khun family to have weaker warriors than twins of ha family.Mama maschenny looks like bigshot to me.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
SIU never said something like that
SIU said all of that:

Season 2 Chapter 47 Blog Post
SIU said:
The Maschenny-style Lightning Spear technique that Ran uses is a Lightning Style technique invented by Maschenny Zahard, who made an appearance a while ago.

It’s a technique that turns Shinsu into a spear, so it grants the advantage of being able to take the Spear Bearer position without being armed with spears.

(Compared to ordinary shinsoo manipulation techniques, Lightning Spear techniques are much faster and have higher accuracy.)

As it allows one to participate in both short and long-range battles, it is considered to be one of the ‘ultimate spear techniques’.

The Maschenny-style Lightning Spear technique is only passed down in Maschenny's branch of the Khun Family, (in Ran's case, due to the Lightning Spear technique, his ranking as a Spear Bearer is higher than his ranking as a Fisherman.)

However, after becoming a Ranker,
it is very difficult to take on the role of a professional Spear Bearer with the Lightening Spear technique alone.

(Because the level of other Spear Bearers become that much higher)

So later on, they're used more as a support role in close-range battles...

In Maschenny Zahard’s case, her lightning Spear technique is faaaaar stronger than a usual High Ranker’s spear technique.

In other words, if you have Maschenny on your team, it's the same thing as having another High Ranker-level Spear Bearer on your Team.

Of course, the only person who can use the Maschenny-style Lightning Spear technique so proficiently is Maschenny Zahard herself ^^;
Source
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just don't think 5000 years old zahard princess can surpass someone like twins of ha family.
A 482 year old Zahard Princess is ranked #7.

A < 1,000 year old Zahard Princess is ranked at #36.

A 5,000+ year old Zahard Princess is ranked #7 (and she's been the Supreme Commander of the Army since shortly after she became a Ranker).

The age argument doesn't hold water.

And it doesn't make sense for khun family to have weaker warriors than twins of ha family.
They don't — they have Maschenny Zahard.

The Ha Family twins (double Irregular blood) are less talented than Yuri who doesn't have any Irregular parenthood.

The talent gap in Maschenny Zahard's case should be much larger. She is not only a Zahard Princess, but also a direct daughter of Eduan, and the scion of the Maschenny bloodline.

Maschenny Zahard is the one that made the Maschennies so formidable.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
SIU never said something like that he said only Maschenny's children can use maschenny style techniques,there are spells that copy but they aren't perfect. It means you need the blood of Khun Maschenny to use maschenny style techniques which makes mama maschenny most likely second strongest in family like twins of ha family.I just don't think 5000 years old zahard princess can surpass someone like twins of ha family.And it doesn't make sense for khun family to have weaker warriors than twins of ha family.Mama maschenny looks like bigshot to me.
The Ha twins are the offsprings of 2 irregulars, Khun (?)Maschenny isn't

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Ha Twins,Enne and Baam(at least the original version) are the direct children of two Irregulars,there is no way any other regular will come to their full potential.Of course you can make arguments about Adori but we don't know much about her to comment on her heritage.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Ha Twins,Enne and Baam(at least the original version) are the direct children of two Irregulars,there is no way any other regular will come to their full potential.Of course you can make arguments about Adori but we don't know much about her to comment on her heritage.
one of 3 lords of zahard empire who is son of ari han and random ranker would beat the shit of every zahard princess except for adori zahard

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
one of 3 lords of zahard empire who is son of ari han and random ranker would beat the shit of every zahard princess except for adori zahard
And what exactly informs that opinion?

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
And what exactly informs that opinion?
oh,i agreed with everything you said but i was trying to say not every direct descendant of 2 irregulars are invincible as regular it's up to them how much DNA they take from their mother,father.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
And is there any proof they are stronger than the Irregular children?

Anne was ranked even higher than him,we don't know anything about the Ha Twins ranking but being higher ranked does not mean stronger. Evan is ranked higher than Yuri but Yuri is the stronger one.He is a high ranking member in the Zahard Empire so obviously he is ranked high,even above few family Heads.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
And is there any proof they are stronger than the Irregular children?

Anne was ranked even higher than him,we don't know anything about the Ha Twins ranking but being higher ranked does not mean stronger. Evan is ranked higher than Yuri but Yuri is the stronger one.He is a high ranking member in the Zahard Empire so obviously he is ranked high,even above few family Heads.
That's Ari Chun, and we don't even know his Ranking.

PitchBlack857

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just quick thought , seems best to go here, does anyone else think Baam and his Squad/Opps will have children while climbing the tower? Given how age works in the Tower, it makes sense after 50- 100 years or more, Baam and the Gang will produce some offspring.

Something minor to the story but would be cool to see who pairs up with who and how the kids turn out.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Just quick thought , seems best to go here, does anyone else think Baam and his Squad/Opps will have children while climbing the tower? Given how age works in the Tower, it makes sense after 50- 100 years or more, Baam and the Gang will produce some offspring.

Something minor to the story but would be cool to see who pairs up with who and how the kids turn out.
Some of them, maybe. Baam himself couldn't give less of a damn about the whole thing.

PitchBlack857

Reaction score
Country
United States
Some of them, maybe. Baam himself couldn't give less of a damn about the whole thing.
lmao Yea Baam is so oblivious to that, one of those women might have to just take it from Baam at some point , like in the comic "Invincible" , Mark had Annisa coming after him, where the word no was not a option :pwnge

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
lmao Yea Baam is so oblivious to that, one of those women might have to just take it from Baam at some point , like in the comic "Invincible" , Mark had Annisa coming after him, where the word no was not a option :pwnge
There's nobody into him that much who also has the power to do anything of the sort, though. By the by, he's not oblivious. He's actively uninterested.

Last edited:

PitchBlack857

Reaction score
Country
United States
There's nobody into him that much who also has the power to do anything of the sort, though.
IDK bro, Maschenny been eyeing Baam pretty heavy lately , take it from me the "Power of the P" is almost undefeated in fictional/real life :babyrage , I doubt it happens but a Sampson/Deliah type dynamic would be funny to see play out.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy

It won't happen while climbing, maybe someone will settle in a floor before the end of the climb starting a family or at the end of the story we will get to know it in the epilogue imo. We might see love interests during the climb though.

Pro Factor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Long time ago SIU said in his blog that eventually Bam will have a love interest. Not sure if he still thinks the same.

Davy Clyde

Reaction score
Country
United States
Long time ago SIU said in his blog that eventually Bam will have a love interest.
Yeah, sure, he'll have one. Baam won't be a child forever. Personally, I already see Androssi as the love interest.

Pro Factor

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Yeah, sure, he'll have one. Baam won't be a child forever. Personally, I already see Androssi as the love interest.
I don't to be honest. He showed 0 romantic interest towards her so far and I don't see that changing. My guess would be somebody completely new.