I'm stilling thinking it will go harem route.
That said. Androssi is definitely stealing a march on the competition right now.(Which is..

). She's kind of made this arc a date with Baam through force of will and the results have been pretty good for her. I feel like the two have gotten a lot closer and have gotten to know each other better than ever. I'd love it if the series started up a real relationship between the two this early on, because of how different that is from such things are usually handled, it would be such an awesome thing to have an ongoing relationship between the two and have that be a catalyst for trouble later on. But either way I think other love interests will get their shots at the spotlight too.
I'm thinking it will be Yihwa stepping up next. Mainly because I'm convinced Yuri and Elaine are seeds planted for later on.