Discussion Tower of God Pairing Thread

Which do you want to see become Baam's girl(s) (Pick up to 3)?


  • Total voters
    138

Azure🐬

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
798
Age
24
Country
India
Like I said - you have your opinion and I have mine.

Mine is based on hundreds of chapters of status quo.

Yours is based on wishful thinking without any evidence or even a hint at all. It would come out of nowhere. Not that it can't, but right now making Baam a lover is not something SIU has shown any interest in doing. That's my evidence.
Love at first sight has entered the chat.

( I absolutely hate this trope but I fear this is going to happen😑).
 

Azure🐬

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
798
Age
24
Country
India
Perhaps. Especially with the current arc. But Baam hasn't been moved by any beauties thus far. Maybe Adori is the one...
I, on the other hand, think it's going to be someone as bland as Rachel.
( I will probably be cursed by people for saying this, lol. 👀 Not that I want it to happen.)
A lot of men end up with someone similar to their mothers( especially ones with abusive relationship).
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I, on the other hand, think it's going to be someone as bland as Rachel.
( I will probably be cursed by people for saying this, lol. 👀 Not that I want it to happen.)
A lot of men end up with someone similar to their mothers( especially ones with abusive relationship).
I want this just because of the reactions.
 

Koon Kiseia

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
132
Reaction score
92
Age
24
Country
Indonesia
hopefully no one.
From the time being, he doesn't had the mature feeling. Although he has passed the word kid now. But i still choose 3 and haven't change em. (Yuri,Elaine,Enne)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The Outside God
HA HA(ㆁωㆁ)

SIU be like <( ̄︶ ̄)> (it's up to me)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I have always had this thought in mind but forget to post about it.

It's about Baam's surname. What would be the surname of a wife if he were to marry? Some call him Baam, some call him Viole but he isn't really fond of the Jyu Viole Grace persona and I don't believe he feels anything more than curiosity about his parents.

Do you think or want Baam to embrace the Grace surname down the line? (Personally I don't like it). Or do you think he'll invent a new surname? Or will it actually be Twenty-Fitfh (:XD).

Now that I think about it. We don't even know V's surname.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's a good question. I suppose in the context of this arc he would be expected to take on the wife's name right? Since he'd be marrying into their family.

Jyu Viole Grace is sort of the FUG thing. So I bet any family would want that part scrubbed away, Baam probably wouldn't mind that part either. Nor would I, not a huge fan of that name if I'm being honest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If would be pretty funny if a princess were to win and he'd end up as Baam Zahard.
 

Koon Kiseia

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
132
Reaction score
92
Age
24
Country
Indonesia
I have always had this thought in mind but forget to post about it.

It's about Baam's surname. What would be the surname of a wife if he were to marry? Some call him Baam, some call him Viole but he isn't really fond of the Jyu Viole Grace persona and I don't believe he feels anything more than curiosity about his parents.

Do you think or want Baam to embrace the Grace surname down the line? (Personally I don't like it). Or do you think he'll invent a new surname? Or will it actually be Twenty-Fitfh (:XD).

Now that I think about it. We don't even know V's surname.
I think since the first v name mentioned that it was only had 1 word but soo long, this people call him simply 'V'. Hhaha
 

PitchBlack857

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
540
Reaction score
320
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
SIU Hasn't revealed V or Jahad's Full names yet which is odd and makes folks speculate.

Plus the whole "Jahad is a false king", "V was better suited to be king" plus folks always say Baam reminds them of Jahad. V and Jahad were probably rivals & friends/brothers/cousins is a pretty popular theory. Jahad being his actual last name is a decent bet.

BTW I think Baam will face off with Androssi in this tournament and he lets her win . Thus he marries Androssi & starts his own family but who the hell knows
TOG could easily do a 100-year time jump and not miss a beat.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
BTW I think Baam will face off with Androssi in this tournament and he lets her win . Thus he marries Androssi & starts his own family
He might let her past him for the sake of getting her freedom from the princess program, but he ain't gonna marry her. He doesn't want any of that.

But even if he does give her a chance to win, Rachel is going to be there to spoil everything for her regardless.
 

Koon Kiseia

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
132
Reaction score
92
Age
24
Country
Indonesia
SIU Hasn't revealed V or Jahad's Full names yet which is odd and makes folks speculate.

Plus the whole "Jahad is a false king", "V was better suited to be king" plus folks always say Baam reminds them of Jahad. V and Jahad were probably rivals & friends/brothers/cousins is a pretty popular theory. Jahad being his actual last name is a decent bet.

BTW I think Baam will face off with Androssi in this tournament and hit e lets her win . Thus he marries Androssi & starts his own family but who the hell knows
TOG could easily do a 100-year time jump and not miss a beat.
Yeah, it could be Androssi unless both the twin fought her then she Will be too tire for punch the other after Beat the other.

But if she win, for long time theyll be in fake marriage, if they meet it'll be cat and dog. BaM the cat always running if sees her
 

Azure🐬

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
798
Age
24
Country
India
I have always had this thought in mind but forget to post about it.

It's about Baam's surname. What would be the surname of a wife if he were to marry? Some call him Baam, some call him Viole but he isn't really fond of the Jyu Viole Grace persona and I don't believe he feels anything more than curiosity about his parents.

Do you think or want Baam to embrace the Grace surname down the line? (Personally I don't like it). Or do you think he'll invent a new surname? Or will it actually be Twenty-Fitfh (:XD).

Now that I think about it. We don't even know V's surname.
He would be marrying into the girl's family.
( He is actually the girl here, lol.:toc)
Regarding surnames, only Lo Po Bia Baam and Eurasia Baam sounds decent.

About that " The 25th" thing, I had read a meme once... :XD
Person A- Baam, if I marry you what would be my surname?
Baam- Well, that's easy......
Person A- If you say "The 25th", I am breaking up with you right this moment.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
That's a good question. I suppose in the context of this arc he would be expected to take on the wife's name right? Since he'd be marrying into their family.

Jyu Viole Grace is sort of the FUG thing. So I bet any family would want that part scrubbed away, Baam probably wouldn't mind that part either. Nor would I, not a huge fan of that name if I'm being honest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If would be pretty funny if a princess were to win and he'd end up as Baam Zahard.
He would be marrying into the girl's family.
( He is actually the girl here, lol.:toc)
Regarding surnames, only Lo Po Bia Baam and Eurasia Baam sounds decent.

About that " The 25th" thing, I had read a meme once... :XD
Person A- Baam, if I marry you what would be my surname?
Baam- Well, that's easy......
Person A- If you say "The 25th", I am breaking up with you right this moment.
I wasn't thinking about it in the context of this arc. I was thinking about Baam creating his own family, unrelated to FUG and the political marriages in this arc.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wasn't thinking about it in the context of this arc. I was thinking about Baam creating his own family, unrelated to FUG and the political marriages in this arc.
Something new then. I feel like that would be thematically appropriate. New beginnings and all that.
 

Koon Kiseia

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
132
Reaction score
92
Age
24
Country
Indonesia
He would be marrying into the girl's family.
( He is actually the girl here, lol.:toc)
Regarding surnames, only Lo Po Bia Baam and Eurasia Baam sounds decent.

About that " The 25th" thing, I had read a meme once... :XD
Person A- Baam, if I marry you what would be my surname?
Baam- Well, that's easy......
Person A- If you say "The 25th", I am breaking up with you right this moment.
Btw, Eurasia Baam sounds great. If the arc truly happen, maybe Androssi Will marry Baam unless the plan of marriage cancelled idk by Gustang or just disappear. But Enne was sealed just as Baam do before, it's kinda make them related somehow.

Include Gustang took believe (someone said in this forum said Gustang do that for Z to realize his wrong look down on him or something) over Baam would kill Z. Or at least, Gustang already accepted Baam the same as him the othe GFH and Urek. Being his son-in-law wasn't so bad, right?

Tho Baam era seems would destroy blood things somehow? Like 13 said they'll keep dancing, blood curse, and else until their true master came. So maybe Baam won't marry Enne
 

Azure🐬

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
798
Age
24
Country
India
Btw, Eurasia Baam sounds great. If the arc truly happen, maybe Androssi Will marry Baam unless the plan of marriage cancelled idk by Gustang or just disappear. But Enne was sealed just as Baam do before, it's kinda make them related somehow.

Include Gustang took believe (someone said in this forum said Gustang do that for Z to realize his wrong look down on him or something) over Baam would kill Z. Or at least, Gustang already accepted Baam the same as him the othe GFH and Urek. Being his son-in-law wasn't so bad, right?

Tho Baam era seems would destroy blood things somehow? Like 13 said they'll keep dancing, blood curse, and else until their true master came. So maybe Baam won't marry Enne
I think this marriage competition will be interrupted if I were to be honest.
But suppose this marriage competition continues in a proper way. I would like Yuri to win. Even though I don't really ship her with Baam, personally I think Baam would be much more at peace in a " pretend" marriage with her. Also, Yuri is also under arrest or something. It could give her some freedom. Yuri has done a lot for Baam, a payback would be nice ofc. :^_^
Even though Baam Ha sounds terrible, I would like some in-depth into the Ha family. Also, Jinsung backstory is pending ( probably, that's why that man is not able to die even after causing so much trouble for everyone). There is a chance that we get Baam going to Wolhaiksong ( connected to Yuri) after that.
So even if this arc is nothing great, there is a chance for the next to be better.
( Also, Yurin seems like she would be a nice grandmother. I have been thinking for a long time that if any FH at all needs to take custody of Baam, I want it to be Yurin.)
 

Koon Kiseia

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
132
Reaction score
92
Age
24
Country
Indonesia
L
I think this marriage competition will be interrupted if I were to be honest.
But suppose this marriage competition continues in a proper way. I would like Yuri to win. Even though I don't really ship her with Baam, personally I think Baam would be much more at peace in a " pretend" marriage with her. Also, Yuri is also under arrest or something. It could give her some freedom. Yuri has done a lot for Baam, a payback would be nice ofc. :^_^
Even though Baam Ha sounds terrible, I would like some in-depth into the Ha family. Also, Jinsung backstory is pending ( probably, that's why that man is not able to die even after causing so much trouble for everyone). There is a chance that we get Baam going to Wolhaiksong ( connected to Yuri) after that.
So even if this arc is nothing great, there is a chance for the next to be better.
( Also, Yurin seems like she would be a nice grandmother. I have been thinking for a long time that if any FH at all needs to take custody of Baam, I want it to be Yurin.)
I love Yuri the most to be Baam's partner as their interaction is both casual and natural. I simply choose from regular as Yuri's a ranker (Androssi)

As for eurasia, if he get older with the marriage conpetion cancelled or anything i think of Enne as she both sealed, her father took liking to the boy. She being related to Garam by telling her the diary, and them both being sealed. But it was possible she hated his existence (more likely fate) as Z not marrying her and Z love put the boy to become the greatest special one (to kill Z) of the tower.

I mean, like Lilial case, Enne might be hating the boy as she is proud but not the point she think? (I mean, she ask Z about thing, activate 2 of 13 MS and sealed for about 5k y) that Baam is so blesses? There's so little possibility she just say 'my savior has come' or 'oh my the destined child was cute'

But idk about Yurin being a good mother-in-law relationship.. however, to the newest chapter, Yuri and Baam so trustful to each other. But i haven't found any love from the main characters in ToG tho. But my truly ship is Yuri (but i still think they're friend only tho, idk why, just how it worked to now look like)

And as you said, Baam Ha is sound out of space. But it'll be great if it's just Yuri and Baam erasing family name, or making another new one. Tho the ToG making many changed, it'll be possible too that Bamm Will had more than one wife, then he changed his name whil Yuri still Ha Yuri. (Not sure, just a quick guess)
 

Azure🐬

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
798
Age
24
Country
India
L


I love Yuri the most to be Baam's partner as their interaction is both casual and natural. I simply choose from regular as Yuri's a ranker (Androssi)

As for eurasia, if he get older with the marriage conpetion cancelled or anything i think of Enne as she both sealed, her father took liking to the boy. She being related to Garam by telling her the diary, and them both being sealed. But it was possible she hated his existence (more likely fate) as Z not marrying her and Z love put the boy to become the greatest special one (to kill Z) of the tower.

I mean, like Lilial case, Enne might be hating the boy as she is proud but not the point she think? (I mean, she ask Z about thing, activate 2 of 13 MS and sealed for about 5k y) that Baam is so blesses? There's so little possibility she just say 'my savior has come' or 'oh my the destined child was cute'

But idk about Yurin being a good mother-in-law relationship.. however, to the newest chapter, Yuri and Baam so trustful to each other. But i haven't found any love from the main characters in ToG tho. But my truly ship is Yuri (but i still think they're friend only tho, idk why, just how it worked to now look like)

And as you said, Baam Ha is sound out of space. But it'll be great if it's just Yuri and Baam erasing family name, or making another new one. Tho the ToG making many changed, it'll be possible too that Bamm Will had more than one wife, then he changed his name whil Yuri still Ha Yuri. (Not sure, just a quick guess)
Well, honestly both Yuri and Androssi give me sister vibes with Baam.
Yuri's interactions with Baam especially are very warm, nice and cozy.🥺💞 I can watch them forever.XD
However, Elaine and Ehwa seem more like a love interest to me.
I guess among the girls I only ship Ehwa with Baam(my second choice probably🙃). But, I was trying to be realistic here. Ehwa being released and suddenly winning doesn't make sense. ( I hope she is released atleast. I miss Ehwa so much. 🥲💔)

And about Enne, I hope she doesn't fall for Baam just like that. I am tired of it. I guess I am the only one here who hopes that she is saved by another person other than Baam. That would be more interesting for me.
Also, I am not into hype that much so I don't really await the arrival of either Enne Or Adori ( or any other hyped up lore characters). There are plenty of characters at the moment. If they can't be written properly then, there is no use of introducing more only for some to become background noise or plot devices yet again.
 
Top