- Joined
- Apr 19, 2022
- Messages
- 132
- Reaction score
- 92
- Age
- 24
- Country
-
I never think of yinhwa in love with Baam. But i like her from the first part she takes screen. SIU stated he prevent her using file as he get wrist pain by that, so sad, i don't like evankhell (tho i understand evk is HR while Yihwa regular)Well, honestly both Yuri and Androssi give me sister vibes with Baam. Yuri's interactions with Baam especially are very warm, nice and cozy.I can watch them forever.XD However, Elaine and Ehwa seem more like a love interest to me. I guess among the girls I only ship Ehwa with Baam(my second choice probably
). But, I was trying to be realistic here. Ehwa being released QUOTE="Azure
, post: 5719831, member: 227449"] Well, honestly both Yuri and Androssi give me sister vibes with Baam. Yuri's interactions with Baam especially are very warm, nice and cozy.
I can watch them forever.XD However, Elaine and Ehwa seem more like a love interest to me. I guess among the girls I only ship Ehwa with Baam(my second choice probably
). But, I was trying to be realistic here. Ehwa being released and suddenly winning doesn't make sense. ( I hope she is released atleast. I miss Ehwa so much. 🥲
) And about Enne, I hope she doesn't fall for Baam just like that. I am tired of it. I guess I am the only one here who hopes that she is saved by another person other than Baam. That would be more interesting for me. Also, I am not into hype that much so I don't really await the arrival of either Enne Or Adori ( or any other hyped up lore characters). There are plenty of characters at the moment. If they can't be written properly then, there is no use of introducing more only for some to become background noise or plot devices yet again.
I honestly not sure Will other character be important again.. i mean, you know, the current story, even 2 great leader was like that (Gustang not much tho, but Trau is greatly drown graded ToG to the depth of weird&freakness)
Last edited:

