- Joined
- Nov 1, 2013
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Could I get some help with this translation, please? I've bolded the lines I'm having particular difficulty with, but this thing as a whole is giving me fits - so any help is appreciated!
H: Ahー This is tiring.
M: Don't say such things. Not wanting to reply to a letter is unacceptable.
H: It's not like that. ...You don't think anything of it*, Michiru?
M: I do believe Haruka is rather popular with the ladies.
H: It's not that.
*'of it' -> of what? I'm not really sure how to translate this sentence in a way that makes sense with the context.
M: Isn't it?
H: Not particularly...
H: Good grief
H: I am thickheaded.
H: Michiru, this is for you.
H: My first ever love letter. (It's a rare thing.)
H: (Please?*) take it.
M: ...thank you... Don't take it back!
H: !! It's not like you don't get them from all over the world, anyways!
*I was wondering if maybe the ください is omitted here; not sure how polite/gruff the character is being.
H: Ahー This is tiring.
M: Don't say such things. Not wanting to reply to a letter is unacceptable.
H: It's not like that. ...You don't think anything of it*, Michiru?
M: I do believe Haruka is rather popular with the ladies.
H: It's not that.
*'of it' -> of what? I'm not really sure how to translate this sentence in a way that makes sense with the context.
M: Isn't it?
H: Not particularly...
H: Good grief
H: I am thickheaded.
H: Michiru, this is for you.
H: My first ever love letter. (It's a rare thing.)
H: (Please?*) take it.
M: ...thank you... Don't take it back!
H: !! It's not like you don't get them from all over the world, anyways!
*I was wondering if maybe the ください is omitted here; not sure how polite/gruff the character is being.